Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Elephant in the Room
(11-14-2021, 11:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Fans have nothing to do with the team falling apart. And I would have to look, but I wonder if there is even 1 player left from their last Super Bowl win. I doubt it. 

The question was about fans and their belief in the team after a bad loss. The answer was legit and correct. Who wouldn't have more faith in the Ravens Org then the Bengals. The have won Superbowls/Playoff games in our lifetime. They've rallied back to save a season time and time again. The fact you couldn't even acknowledge the point was legit or ignore the post, but chose to try to knock it down is lame.

We have to speak out on poster not being able to acknowledge (or even yet trying to knock them down) good points just because it doesn't fit there narrative more often around here. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 11:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Fans have nothing to do with the team falling apart. And I would have to look, but I wonder if there is even 1 player left from their last Super Bowl win. I doubt it. 
Without looking I can say they still have the same HC. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Justin Tucker. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

I'm not sure we're having the same conversation. I wasn't suggesting fans have anything to do with a team falling apart. I was suggesting fans from winning teams don't give up on their team as quickly as fans from losing teams do.
Reply/Quote