Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton?
"I want someone who will strive to improve the lives of ALL Americans...white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. Immigrant or native. Man, woman, transgender, or whatever. Straight or gay or somewhere in between. Protestant, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Wiccan, or non-believers. I want it for wherever you fall on the political spectrum
Trump wants to Make America Great for people who look, think, and believe the same way. That's not the America I want to live in and not an America conceived by our founders. That is the fundamental difference between your side and ours"
Pally

Trump under extraordinary circumstances from the FBI, DOJ and house of representatives did improve the financial lives of white, Black, Hispanics, Asian and legal immigrants. I did not improve the lives of illegal immigrants who enter our border seeking asylum, but only 13% qualify, yet are still in our country to the tune of over 8 million in less than 3 years under Biden.

It appears you are one who thinks the color of your skin should dictate your loyalty. I have news for you ,rump did deliver foe working women, blacks, Hispanics, and all Americans. Compare Trump's first 3 years to Biden's first 3 years and you will see if you really want to see the truth Trump over delivered for those groups and those groups know it and ar waking up to the Democrats could care less about the lower and middle class, Trump did and his policies worked.

Biden is being called out by Democrats like Cuellar a Texas Congressman joining Republicans saying Biden has the power to stop illegal immigrants coming into US right now, it is not about money, it is policy. Biden's border policy is taking food and aid away from the lower class, many black or hispanic in NYC, LA and Chicago. Biden's lack of enforcement of existing law has caused a border crisis for Texas and Arizona handling the bulk of the 8 million illegal immigrants while less than 100,000 have been given their choice by Texas to go to NYC and Chicago.

Back on topic, still no release of documents from Epstein. Will we ever see them? Will Scumher release the flight logs? If not, why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I thought I'd relay a pretty far-fetched conspiracy theory I read years ago.

It was put forth that the very rich had clones made of themselves, allowing them to mature on Epstein's island. The motive was to have these clones for organ harvesting, allowing the originals to prolong life. Eventually, the elite thought, "Man, these kids are kind of just going to waste. Hey, so and so... you were kind of hot when you were young. Can I go hook up with your clone ?".

It's very out there, but nothing would surprise me anymore.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 09:00 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I thought I'd relay a pretty far-fetched conspiracy theory I read years ago.

It was put forth that the very rich had clones made of themselves, allowing them to mature on Epstein's island. The motive was to have these clones for organ harvesting, allowing the originals to prolong life. Eventually, the elite thought, "Man, these kids are kind of just going to waste. Hey, so and so... you were kind of hot when you were young. Can I go hook up with your clone ?".

It's very out there, but  nothing would surprise me anymore.

I am totally going to blow the Qanon crowd at work's minds with this one.  Their faces will melt.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 10:25 PM)samhain Wrote: I am totally going to blow the Qanon crowd at work's minds with this one.  Their faces will melt.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 09:00 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I thought I'd relay a pretty far-fetched conspiracy theory I read years ago.

It's very out there, but  nothing would surprise me anymore.

"Harvesting organs" is not a random thing to do. It's a very complex process. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The old joke . . .
[Image: donate-one-kidney-and-youre-a-hero-donat...f4666ceee3]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
A couple of days ago Aaron Rodgers accused Jimmy Kimmel of being on this list. A false one according to Kimmel and concurred by people who have seen it. Yesterday all sorts of fake copies were flooding X. These fakes “proved” Kimmel was he and his family are getting death threats.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 08:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: "I want someone who will strive to improve the lives of ALL Americans...white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. Immigrant or native. Man, woman, transgender, or whatever. Straight or gay or somewhere in between. Protestant, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Wiccan, or non-believers. I want it for wherever you fall on the political spectrum
Trump wants to Make America Great for people who look, think, and believe the same way. That's not the America I want to live in and not an America conceived by our founders. That is the fundamental difference between your side and ours"
Pally

Trump under extraordinary circumstances from the FBI, DOJ and house of representatives did improve the financial lives of white, Black, Hispanics, Asian and legal immigrants. I did not improve the lives of illegal immigrants who enter our border seeking asylum, but only 13% qualify, yet are still in our country to the tune of over 8 million in less than 3 years under Biden.

It appears you are one who thinks the color of your skin should dictate your loyalty. I have news for you ,rump did deliver foe working women, blacks, Hispanics, and all Americans. Compare Trump's first 3 years to Biden's first 3 years and you will see if you really want to see the truth Trump over delivered for those groups and those groups know it and ar waking up to the Democrats could care less about the lower and middle class, Trump did and his policies worked.

Biden is being called out by Democrats like Cuellar a Texas Congressman joining Republicans saying Biden has the power to stop illegal immigrants coming into US right now, it is not about money, it is policy. Biden's border policy is taking food and aid away from the lower class, many black or hispanic in NYC, LA and Chicago. Biden's lack of enforcement of existing law has caused a border crisis for Texas and Arizona handling the bulk of the 8 million illegal immigrants while less than 100,000 have been given their choice by Texas to go to NYC and Chicago.

Back on topic, still no release of documents from Epstein. Will we ever see them? Will Scumher release the flight logs? If not, why?

Actually what I said was the exact opposite of “color of skin should dictate loyalty”

MAGA folks love bragging in Trump’s so-called record without pointing out that 1) he inheritated a healthy economy. He went from saying during the campaign that the economy was a disaster to touting Jan 2017 numbers as being the Trump miracle despite virtually no overall change from pre election. Trump manipulates his willing believers with claims like this.
2) they also love love love to ignore his disastrous 4th year where his decisions, non-decisions, outright lies, and downright incompetence destroyed the economy.

So let’s talk some realities about Trump’s presidency
1) the gap in real wages between blacks and whites increased
2) minority home ownership dropped despite overall growth
3) GDP growth lowest since before Jimmy Carter
4) first President since the Great Depression to lose jobs during his term
5) despite promises to grow manufacturing jobs he ended up with a net loss of jobs and factories. Coal jobs lost.
6)the only reason his overall illegal migration numbers look good is because of 2020. And that was due to COVID
7) violent crime soared

If Trump is responsible for a positive 3 years then he is equally responsible for the horrific 4th year as well.

And what none of you want to admit, is that despite his grandiose rhetoric, he had NO IDEA what he would do in 2021 to start repairing the economy. Even now he is promising yet again this pie in the sky economy without saying what he will actually try to do other than cut taxes again. After 8 years he still has no healthcare plan…none. The ONLY thing he is focused on in his campaign is revenge.

He handed over a trashed economy to Joe Biden, one teetering on the edge of recession and potentially depression. And yeah it hasn’t been pretty but we are back on the right track now. There was no guarantee that jobs would ever come back but under the Biden admin, job growth has been monumental. Wages higher than ever.

Republicans are actively blocking legislation to help the border situation. They want the problem to continue so they can use it as a batterring ram election topic. Only fixing the laws will lead to a more permanent solution

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 10:35 AM)pally Wrote: Actually what I said was the exact opposite of “color of skin should dictate loyalty”

MAGA folks love bragging in Trump’s so-called record without pointing out that 1) he inheritated a healthy economy.  He went from saying during the campaign that the economy was a disaster to touting Jan 2017 numbers as being the Trump miracle despite virtually no overall change from pre election.  Trump manipulates his willing believers with claims like this.
2) they also love love love to ignore his disastrous 4th year where his decisions, non-decisions, outright lies, and downright incompetence destroyed the economy.  

So let’s talk some realities about Trump’s presidency
1) the gap in real wages between blacks and whites increased
2) minority home ownership dropped despite overall growth
3) GDP growth lowest since before Jimmy Carter
4) first President since the Great Depression to lose jobs during his term
5) despite promises to grow manufacturing jobs he ended up with a net loss of jobs and factories. Coal jobs lost.
6)the only reason his overall illegal migration numbers look good is because of 2020.  And that was due to COVID
7) violent crime soared

If Trump is responsible for a positive 3 years then he is equally responsible for the horrific 4th year as well.

And what none of you want to admit, is that despite his grandiose rhetoric, he had NO IDEA what he would do in 2021 to start repairing the economy.  Even now he is promising yet again this pie in the sky economy without saying what he will actually try to do other than cut taxes again. After 8 years he still has no healthcare plan…none. The ONLY thing he is focused on  in his campaign is revenge.

He handed over a trashed economy to Joe Biden, one teetering on the edge of recession and potentially depression.  And yeah it hasn’t been pretty but we are back on the right track now. There was no guarantee that jobs would ever come back but under the Biden admin, job growth has been monumental.  Wages higher than ever.

Republicans are actively blocking legislation to help the border situation.  They want the problem to continue so they can use it as a batterring ram election topic.  Only fixing the laws will lead to a more permanent solution

You correctly call out Luvnit for spreading false information/propaganda at times.  Your list above is as egregious in that regard as anything he has ever posted.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 12:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You correctly call out Luvnit for spreading false information/propaganda at times.  Your list above is as egregious in that regard as anything he has ever posted.
Exactly which claim is incorrect. I would be happy to correct it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 09:53 AM)pally Wrote: A couple of days ago Aaron Rodgers accused Jimmy Kimmel of being on this list. A false one according to Kimmel and concurred by people who have seen it. Yesterday all sorts of fake copies were flooding X. These fakes “proved” Kimmel was he and his family are getting death threats.

Oddly enough, I'd almost say the list is pointless these days.  Anyone a person doesn't want to be on it is going to be "innocent because the list is fake" or "on that list because he is being an undercover sex ring breaker-uper" and anyone a person does want to see on the list will be "totally an offender worthy of death" and/or "was on the list but removed because deep state/teh joos etc."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow. Imagine wanting to make somebody who was friends with Epstein for over 15 years and mentioned in these docs POTUS. Especially if they were like a well known liar, serial sexual assaulter, and traitor. Now that would be wild.

Wait. I'm being told that fits the criteria of the guy leading the polls for the GOP.
Reply/Quote
Well 2 things are certain - I won't be voting for Trump OR Bill Clinton.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 03:54 PM)pally Wrote: Exactly which claim is incorrect.  I would be happy to correct it

Here's a hint.  You use Covid as a reason to detract from Trump's accomplishments re. illegal immigration, but then use employment and economic numbers directly affected by Covid without any mention of Covid at all.  In short, your point is riddled with deliberate inaccuracies/propaganda, which is exactly what you accuse Luvnit of on a a routine basis.  Sometimes you are correct in that regard, sometimes you engage in the exact same behavior.  This would be the latter.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 09:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here's a hint.  You use Covid as a reason to detract from Trump's accomplishments re. illegal immigration, but then use employment and economic numbers directly affected by Covid without any mention of Covid at all.  In short, your point is riddled with deliberate inaccuracies/propaganda, which is exactly what you accuse Luvnit of on a a routine basis.  Sometimes you are correct in that regard, sometimes you engage in the exact same behavior.  This would be the latter.
You mean the section where I specifically talked about Trumps disastrous 4th year. His economic decisions and handling of the pandemic compounded the problems. HD used the COVID Emergency to shut the border. Nothing he did the first 3 years actually stemmed the border problems.

They can't take credit for th good without also taking responsibility for the bad. That is my point

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 10:30 PM)pally Wrote: You mean the section where I specifically talked about Trumps disastrous 4th year. His economic decisions and handling of the pandemic compounded the problems.  HD used the COVID Emergency to shut the border.  Nothing he did the first 3 years actually stemmed the border problems.

They can't take credit for th good without also taking responsibility for the bad.  That is my point

Thank you for proving my point without even realizing it.

Reply/Quote
2020 and COVID is Trump’s legacy as President. I know you find it inconvenient to have to defend but it is Trump’s reality.

If a president can’t properly manage the crisis it doesn’t matter hat he can do in good times.

The impact of Trump’s incompetence surrounding his COVID response and his politicization of health science will continue to have negative consequences for this country. Thankfully 81 million of us were smart enough to put someone else in the office because Trump would have managed the struggling economy straight into bankruptcy just like so many of his businesses.

If you think what I say is propaganda then it shows me far more about your willingness to understand rather than mine to communicate

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 09:14 AM)pally Wrote: 2020 and COVID is Trump’s legacy as President. I know you find it inconvenient to have to defend but it is Trump’s reality.

If a president can’t properly manage the crisis it doesn’t matter hat he can do in good times.

The impact of Trump’s incompetence surrounding his COVID response and his politicalization of health science will continue to have negative consequences for this country.  Thankfully 81 million of us were smart enough to put someone else in the office because Trump would have managed the struggling economy straight into bankruptcy just like so many of his businesses.

If you think what I say is propaganda then it shows me far more about your lack of understanding than mine to communicate

about that 81 mil how did more people vote than are registered?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: about that 81 mil how did more people vote than are registered?

according to the evidence 99.999999% were legal votes

Multiple sources, courts, and invistgations including that of Trump's own AG...showed no evidence of widespread fraud by Biden voters.   

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 10:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Thank you for proving my point without even realizing it.

Not everyone is able and willing to look at things in a nuanced way with as much objectivity as possible. In fact, the majority don't. It's not human nature.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote