Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Epstein Documents Release - Bill Clinton?
(01-05-2024, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: about that 81 mil how did more people vote than are registered?

I'm not sure I've heard this full talking point, but aren't there more than 81 million registered voters in the USA? Sorry to get off topic from rich people diddling kids and then being defended by various factions of us nobodies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: about that 81 mil how did more people vote than are registered?

Have you ever heard anyone say something along the lines of "If Daddy heard you talking like that, he'd be rolling in his grave"?  Evidently some were so moved by the 2020 election that they actually crawled out of their graves, just to vote for Joe Biden.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 11:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not everyone is able and willing to look at things in a nuanced way with as much objectivity as possible. In fact, the majority don't. It's not human nature.

You're not wrong, and I honestly don't expect much more.  It's the hypocrisy of it that rankles the most.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 12:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not sure I've heard this full talking point, but aren't there more than 81 million registered voters in the USA?  Sorry to get off topic from rich people diddling kids and then being defended by various factions of us nobodies.

In 2020, there were 239 million eligible voting-age citizens in the US of that there are app 168 million registered voters of which 159 million voted.  

Not every state collected party affiliation so this is only a snapshot view of data. In 2022, there were 48 million registered Democrats vs 36 million registered Republicans. 35 million registered as Independents

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2024, 04:59 PM)pally Wrote: In 2020, there were 239 million eligible voting-age citizens in the US of that there are app 168 million registered voters of which 159 million voted.  

Not every state collected party affiliation so this is only a snapshot view of data. In 2022, there were 48 million registered Democrats vs 36 million registered Republicans. 35 million registered as Independents

It that's the case it sounds to me like the independents who voted for Trump over Hillary voted for Biden over Trump.
Reply/Quote