Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Esiason Lost My Respect
(01-19-2016, 11:20 AM)Roland Wrote: I get the impression that Boomer has taken crap from Cowher and the rest for so long about being a Bengal fan that Boomer feels like he has to launch pre-emptive strikes anytime there's something negative about the Bengals.  Nobody is going to be more critical of the Bengals when the screw up then Boomer.  He goes over the top.

Solomon Wilcots is a much better representative of the Bengals on TV.

100% agree. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 04:29 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I've seen this side of him too. The pisser for me was it seemed the entire broadcasting crew was anti-Cincinnati throughout the game, especially Nance. 

Am I the only one with that perception?

No, it was pretty obvious and usually i like Nance.

Him and Al Michaels are pretty good but no question the best Cincy dude is Solly.

Good man be Solly.
Reply/Quote
I'd be interested to hear what some of you would say if you went live on TV right when the game ended...

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd be interested to hear what some of you would say if you went live on TV right when the game ended...

Mellow

Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep.  You wouldn't hear a single word. Hilarious

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mad9c8af97dc6aaf9ea635efeeced0...=224&h=161]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd be interested to hear what some of you would say if you went live on TV right when the game ended...

Mellow

Best post of the thread...easy.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:37 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: I lost a lot of respect for Boomer Esiason after his post-game rant about the Bengals last week.  I figured he would come back and say something about the Gio hit and the NFL's reaction but he didn't.

Being in the media he has the platform to speak up and take a stand regarding the NFL's ruling on the Shazier hit but chose not to say a word (at least from what I saw).  This tells me he is a spineless, gutless, NFL pawn.  There is no way he believes that BS response from Dean Blandino regarding rule interpretation of the Gio hit.

To me he is no better than the NFL government.

Yep, just another pawn for the NFL, only this one is always outspoken so it was "broadcasted" even louder and with more drama.  
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 11:53 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep.  You wouldn't hear a single word. Hilarious

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mad9c8af97dc6aaf9ea635efeeced0...=224&h=161]

No shit. Cool
Reply/Quote
I have a Boomer Esiason Cardinals jersey.
Reply/Quote

Mellow

You'd of heard the cork pop on my bottle of Captain and heard half of it go away with one drink.

I actually didn't say a word for about 20 minutes. Just kept drinking.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 05:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You'd of heard the cork pop on my bottle of Captain and heard half of it go away with one drink.

I actually didn't say a word for about 20 minutes. Just kept drinking.

I said one word. 

About 30 times.

"Unbelievable". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 01:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I said one word. 

About 30 times.

"Unbelievable". 

That was my buddy. His wife had this look on her face like someone kicked her puppy to death and my wife flipped her shit and spent 20 minutes screaming in the garage.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote