Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eskridge is uncoverable here
(02-23-2021, 02:11 AM)pulses Wrote: SI.com  currently has him going in the 2nd.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/2021-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-wide-receivers

It says 3rd round but I don't see him going that high unless he possibly runs in the 4.3 range. I have a mid day 3 grade on him and I see most others have the same.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 02:06 PM)Synric Wrote: It says 3rd round but I don't see him going that high unless he possibly runs in the 4.3 range. I have a mid day 3 grade on him and I see most others have the same.
He's gonna run high 4.2's and low 4.3's IMO
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 09:21 PM)pulses Wrote: Eskridge is a former DB turned WR and he played for Western Michigan

Thanks, never seen a Western Michigan game so understandable I didn't recognize the helmet.

Being a former DB means he has to be fast and means he is versatile to boot.

Still like Tylan Wallace the most out of the guys you have pimped up though so far.

Love how he runs his routes, he is explosive out there and I love how he goes up for the ball.

(02-22-2021, 10:10 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You’re crazy. We had a cold windy wintery mix forecast on Halloween a couple years ago.

We play outside along with the rest of the AFC North. Acting like weather will never be a factor again is nonsense.

Yeah, that was one of the dumbest things I have heard posted on here before lol

We are in the worst winter in years here in Wyoming and had 20 below zero for 2 weeks straight a month ago.

I have snow banks 15 feet tall in my driveway.

You guys don't get it like this but you still get winter weather in December and January I am sure.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 06:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, never seen a Western Michigan game so understandable I didn't recognize the helmet.

Being a former DB means he has to be fast and means he is versatile to boot.

Still like Tylan Wallace the most out of the guys you have pimped up though so far.

Love how he runs his routes, he is explosive out there and I love how he goes up for the ball.

Yeah Wallace is one of my favs also. Supposedly he's 6'0 185ish but he plays bigger than that.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 06:25 PM)pulses Wrote: Yeah Wallace is one of my favs also. Supposedly he's 6'0 185ish but he plays bigger than that.

He does play much bigger than that. Reminds me of Steve Smith, Carolina Panthers Steve Smith.
Reply/Quote