Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangelical college cancels student health insur. over birth control misinformation
(08-02-2015, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How do you explain the fact that poor women have more abortions than wealthy women if it has nothing to do with economic impact?

Better access to abortions clinics in poor neighborhoods . They are in walking distance.

Don't forget Over 80% of PP locations are in poor/minority areas.
(08-03-2015, 03:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Better access to abortions clinics in poor neighborhoods . They are in walking distance.

In many places it is the women with money that have better access as the clinics are shut down in states with regulatory pushes that are a veiled effort to end abortion in their state.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-03-2015, 03:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Better access to abortions clinics in poor neighborhoods .   They are in walking distance.  

So the only thing that keeps upper class women from having abortions is that they can't walks to an abortion clinic?

And since PP's main purpose is to serve the poor don't you think that they should be in poor neighborhoods?

This is lame even for you, Lucy.
(08-03-2015, 10:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So the only thing that keeps upper class women from having abortions is that they can't walks to an abortion clinic?

And since PP's main purpose is to serve the poor don't you think that they should be in poor neighborhoods?

This is lame even for you, Lucy.

When you have to go to places like PP they indoctrinate in you that abortion is best. And limiting your family is best.

Whereas more wealthy neighborhoods don't have their doctors telling them to limit their families.

Pp main purpose has always been the same. Limit undesirables from having children. Still going strong over 100 years later.
(08-03-2015, 05:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When you have to go to places like PP they indoctrinate in you that abortion is best.   And limiting your family is best.    

Whereas more wealthy neighborhoods don't have their doctors telling them to limit their families.  

Pp main purpose has always been the same.  Limit undesirables from having children.   Still going strong over 100 years later.

Is that in the pamphlet?  Or in your head?

Besides, they must be AWFUL at indoctrinating women if 3% of of the service they provide are abortions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-03-2015, 07:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is that in the pamphlet?  Or in your head?

Besides, they must be AWFUL at indoctrinating women if 3% of of the service they provide are abortions.

Keep believing everything they tell you. Like a good boy.
(08-03-2015, 10:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Keep believing everything they tell you.   Like a good boy.

Keep making things up...they want you be afraid and filled with hate.

Rock On
(08-03-2015, 11:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Keep making things up...they want you be afraid and filled with hate.

Rock On

I don't need anyone to tell me that killing babies then selling them off in parts is a bad thing. My conscience does that just fine.
(08-04-2015, 12:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't need anyone to tell me that killing babies then selling them off in parts is a bad thing.   My conscience does that just fine.

But you made up everything else.  That they "indoctrinate" women about how wonderful abortions are, how they "target" blacks and how they are "harvesting" organs for profit.

If your moral stance against abortion isn't enough so you have to just make up stuff you don't have a good moral stance.
(08-03-2015, 05:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pp main purpose has always been the same.  Limit undesirables from having children.  

Then why do they provide reproductive health services that help poor women have more babies?

This shtick is getting old.  Please come up with something new.  You make the same tired lame arguments in every thread just to stir the pot.  It is getting really boring.  
(08-04-2015, 01:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: But you made up everything else.  That they "indoctrinate" women about how wonderful abortions are, how they "target" blacks and how they are "harvesting" organs for profit.

If your moral stance against abortion isn't enough so you have to just make up stuff you don't have a good moral stance.

What part of any of this isn't indoctrination?

By the way... Came across this gem.

Goes into detail how they target the blacks and the poor. And how modern progressive eugenics came to be... And how they use family planning as a code word.
(08-04-2015, 01:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What part of any of this isn't indoctrination?

What part of it is not true?

Are you going to tell your daughters that it won't hurt them at all to have multiple babies when they are teenagers?
(08-04-2015, 01:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What part of it is not true?

Are you going to tell your daughters that it won't hurt them at all to have multiple babies when they are teenagers?

No they won't be dating lol

On a serious note... Those videos are basically saying don't be like the stupid Africans and Asians and make the mistake of having children.

If your daughter got pregnant wouldn't you help her raise your grandchild while she gets her life in order? I know we would for ours.

Is it a good thing to have 10 children .... Probably not ... But a child or two isn't a bad thing. That's why family coming together is so important. Having a baby isn't the end of the world.
(08-04-2015, 01:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: By the way... Came across this gem.  

Goes into detail how they target the blacks and the poor.    And how modern progressive eugenics came to be...   And how they use family planning as a code word.

Family planning and population control is absolutely a benefit to the poor.  there is no logical argument against this.  The more children a poor family has the harder it is to rise out of poverty.

I have pointed this out to you many times and you have never given a logical reply.  This game is getting boring.

You can not refute my logic inm any way.  All you can do is accuse me of agreeing with eugenics. I am not responding to this silly stuff until you give a logical reply.
(08-04-2015, 01:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Family planning and population control is absolutely a benefit to the poor.  there is no logical argument against this.  The more children a poor family has the harder it is to rise out of poverty.

I have pointed this out to you many times and you have never given a logical reply.  This game is getting boring.

You can not refute my logic inm any way.  All you can do is accuse me of agreeing with eugenics. I am not responding to this silly stuff until you give a logical reply.

You should watch the video . It's pertinent to what we were discussing before. The whole documentary is on YouTube. Informative.
(08-04-2015, 01:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You should watch the video .  It's pertinent to what we were discussing before.    The whole documentary is on YouTube.    Informative.

I watched it before I posted my reply. It doesn't change my point at all

Family planning and population control is absolutely a benefit to the poor.  There is no logical argument against this.  The more children a poor family has the harder it is to rise out of poverty.
(08-04-2015, 01:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What part of any of this isn't indoctrination?

Teaching women they they are more than just baby making machines isn't indoctrination unless you WANT them to be baby making machines with no control over their own bodies.
"Evangelical college".

Lol.
(08-04-2015, 08:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I watched it before I posted my reply.  It doesn't change my point at all

Family planning and population control is absolutely a benefit to the poor.  There is no logical argument against this.  The more children a poor family has the harder it is to rise out of poverty.

The "argument" is who do you think you (or anyone who believes like you) are to tell anyone how they should live their life?

Their family size is their business.

Why do they get singled out?