Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday
(12-17-2023, 05:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Are we out if the Ravens win tonight?

Maybe for the division 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well with the Texans and Browns losing it looks like Sunday is falling our way as well.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:33 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well with the Texans and Browns losing it looks like Sunday is falling our way as well.

Jinx
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:02 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Jinx

No _____
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
That game looks rigged. Not the ref calls, but the play calling.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Sunday hasn't been as good as Saturday
Reply/Quote
Well Sunday didn’t break our way sadly
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:07 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: No _____

Yes, both the browns and texans won
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:33 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well with the Texans and Browns losing it looks like Sunday is falling our way as well.

Probably best to wait until the clock reads 0:00…. Pissed
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:15 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That game looks rigged. Not the ref calls, but the play calling.

Arian Foster says hi.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Currently sitting as the 2nd wild card... a game behind Cleveland
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:34 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Probably best to wait until the clock reads 0:00…. Pissed

No joke

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: Steelers are going to be tough (especially if we don’t come with a run heavier game plan). Sounds like Tomlin is coaching for his job and lit into them pretty good.

A win is still possible. But can’t count it in the bag.

Colts curb stomped them. They're garbage, Marvin Tomlin is a relic. If we could've played offense at all the first time we would've killed them. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Colts curb stomped them. They're garbage, Marvin Tomlin is a relic. If we could've played offense at all the first time we would've killed them. 

Any given Sunday. Or Saturday.
Reply/Quote
Bills win also, we have not had too many good days this season lol
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 07:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bills win also, we have not had too many good days this season lol

A lot of game left
Reply/Quote
Strongly disagree with rooting for Jacksonville. Baltimore is the better option for us. They have the division. Would rather be tied with Jax/Indy and let Houston win the south.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 07:29 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Strongly disagree with rooting for Jacksonville. Baltimore is the better option for us. They have the division. Would rather be tied with Jax/Indy and let Houston win the south.

Absolutely this. I know we dislike Baltimore, but we need them to beat the Jags. We absolutely would rather be battling with the Jags for #7 than Houston. 

If Houston can win the South, their comeback win today doesn't matter as far as we're concerned. If anything it may be a good thing.

The Browns winning isn't great, but I had them getting in anyway. The Broncos losing was more important than the Browns losing in my opinion. If the Jags lose I'd still say this has been a pretty helpful set of results.

We do need Buffalo to cool off though...
Reply/Quote
dallas defense looks like junk
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 07:14 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: A lot of game left

That is what was said about the Browns/Bears game and Texans/Titans game when we called that for the Browns/Texans early even though both Bears/Titans were up 10+ lol. Look at how far Goodell is going to keep the Bengals out xDDD
Reply/Quote