Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday (/Thread-Everything-broke-the-Bengals-way-on-Saturday)

Pages: 1 2 3

Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Trademark - 12-17-2023

Bengals win and the steelers and broncos both lose, this was huge. What a great day! Let's beat the Steelers next week

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - ezekiel23 - 12-17-2023

Yes,it was a great day.No Ja’Maar Chase in OT.No DJ Reader.Referees no call on that pass interference against Higgins.Calling Hendrickson offside on that Pick Six by Pratt when he clearly wasn’t.And we still won the game.Who Dey!

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - motoarch - 12-17-2023

I still think a Steelers win works out better for us but love seeing them get there ass kicked.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Sled21 - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 02:25 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Yes,it was a great day.No Ja’Maar Chase in OT.No DJ Reader.Referees no call on that pass interference against Higgins.Calling Hendrickson offside on that Pick Six by Pratt when he clearly wasn’t.And we still won the game.Who Dey!

At the NFL office...."Quick, get on the radio and tell the refs they need to screw the Bengals out of this win"    "Crap, they still won"... "What can we do now Roger?"    From the dweeb in the corner..."Hey, I have an idea, lets test Browning for steroids then just say he flunked"

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - reuben.ahmed - 12-17-2023

Except Ja'marr's injury, going to be tough without him going forward. The defense was already pretty bad with Reader lol

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 12-17-2023

Everything except the injuries.

Phantom flags is weird. Brincos had one last game that nullified a TD.

I think on a scoring play, the booth should be able to kill an objective penalty (offside, too many men, motion, etc.)

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Bengalfan4life27c - 12-17-2023

1 more loss by Broncos 2-1 gets us in playoffs as long as Colts and Texans have identical records

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - PCB Bengal Fan - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 02:25 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Yes,it was a great day.No Ja’Maar Chase in OT.No DJ Reader.Referees no call on that pass interference against Higgins.Calling Hendrickson offside on that Pick Six by Pratt when he clearly wasn’t.And we still won the game.Who Dey!

He was waaay offsides. Might want to take the homer glasses off. 

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Soonerpeace - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 03:41 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: He was waaay offsides. Might want to take the homer glasses off. 

Are you sure?

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - jj22 - 12-17-2023

Steelers are going to be tough (especially if we don’t come with a run heavier game plan). Sounds like Tomlin is coaching for his job and lit into them pretty good.

A win is still possible. But can’t count it in the bag.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - PCB Bengal Fan - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 03:48 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Are you sure?

Watching it on Gamepass & it looks like it was simultaneous with the snap, but because the rest of the d-line was so late compared to Trey that's why they called it. Watching live I thought he was waaay offsides so I did'nt get too upset. Now I am.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Frank Booth - 12-17-2023

I agree but plenty of wins under burrow were the same way. Patriots game, anyone? The wild card baltimore game?

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - sandwedge - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 04:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: Steelers are going to be tough (especially if we don’t come with a run heavier game plan). Sounds like Tomlin is coaching for his job and lit into them pretty good.

Yeah, ok....Yawn

(12-17-2023, 04:18 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Watching it on Gamepass & it looks like it was simultaneous with the snap, but because the rest of the d-line was so late compared to Trey that's why they called it. Watching live I thought he was waaay offsides so I did'nt get too upset. Now I am.

I thought it was definitely offsides too LOL

(12-17-2023, 04:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: Steelers are going to be tough (especially if we don’t come with a run heavier game plan). Sounds like Tomlin is coaching for his job and lit into them pretty good.

Mike Tomlin is definitely not coaching for his job. He’s never had a losing season.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Frank Booth - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 04:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mike Tomlin is definitely not coaching for his job. He’s never had a losing season.

if he loses to cincy and misses the playoffs, I think there's good chance of him being canned. He's a high floor coach, but the ceiling is low with him.

Think Doc Rivers and nba

(12-17-2023, 04:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: if he loses to cincy and misses the playoffs, I think there's good chance of him being canned. He's a high floor coach, but the ceiling is low with him.

Think Doc Rivers and nba

Not me

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - QueenCity - 12-17-2023

Wouldn't say everything.... two players out for the year and Jamar Chase is TBD on how severe his injury is.

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Interceptor - 12-17-2023

Are we out if the Ravens win tonight?

RE: Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday - Whacked - 12-17-2023

(12-17-2023, 05:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Are we out if the Ravens win tonight?

Not at all