Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Everything broke the Bengals way on Saturday
Bengals win and the steelers and broncos both lose, this was huge. What a great day! Let's beat the Steelers next week
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Yes,it was a great day.No Ja’Maar Chase in OT.No DJ Reader.Referees no call on that pass interference against Higgins.Calling Hendrickson offside on that Pick Six by Pratt when he clearly wasn’t.And we still won the game.Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
I still think a Steelers win works out better for us but love seeing them get there ass kicked.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 02:25 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Yes,it was a great day.No Ja’Maar Chase in OT.No DJ Reader.Referees no call on that pass interference against Higgins.Calling Hendrickson offside on that Pick Six by Pratt when he clearly wasn’t.And we still won the game.Who Dey!

At the NFL office...."Quick, get on the radio and tell the refs they need to screw the Bengals out of this win"    "Crap, they still won"... "What can we do now Roger?"    From the dweeb in the corner..."Hey, I have an idea, lets test Browning for steroids then just say he flunked"
Reply/Quote
Except Ja'marr's injury, going to be tough without him going forward. The defense was already pretty bad with Reader lol
Reply/Quote
Everything except the injuries.

Phantom flags is weird. Brincos had one last game that nullified a TD.

I think on a scoring play, the booth should be able to kill an objective penalty (offside, too many men, motion, etc.)
Reply/Quote
1 more loss by Broncos 2-1 gets us in playoffs as long as Colts and Texans have identical records
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 02:25 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Yes,it was a great day.No Ja’Maar Chase in OT.No DJ Reader.Referees no call on that pass interference against Higgins.Calling Hendrickson offside on that Pick Six by Pratt when he clearly wasn’t.And we still won the game.Who Dey!

He was waaay offsides. Might want to take the homer glasses off. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 03:41 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: He was waaay offsides. Might want to take the homer glasses off. 

Are you sure?

Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Steelers are going to be tough (especially if we don’t come with a run heavier game plan). Sounds like Tomlin is coaching for his job and lit into them pretty good.

A win is still possible. But can’t count it in the bag.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 03:48 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Are you sure?

Watching it on Gamepass & it looks like it was simultaneous with the snap, but because the rest of the d-line was so late compared to Trey that's why they called it. Watching live I thought he was waaay offsides so I did'nt get too upset. Now I am.
Reply/Quote
I agree but plenty of wins under burrow were the same way. Patriots game, anyone? The wild card baltimore game?

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: Steelers are going to be tough (especially if we don’t come with a run heavier game plan). Sounds like Tomlin is coaching for his job and lit into them pretty good.

Yeah, ok....Yawn
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:18 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Watching it on Gamepass & it looks like it was simultaneous with the snap, but because the rest of the d-line was so late compared to Trey that's why they called it. Watching live I thought he was waaay offsides so I did'nt get too upset. Now I am.

I thought it was definitely offsides too LOL
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: Steelers are going to be tough (especially if we don’t come with a run heavier game plan). Sounds like Tomlin is coaching for his job and lit into them pretty good.

Mike Tomlin is definitely not coaching for his job. He’s never had a losing season.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mike Tomlin is definitely not coaching for his job. He’s never had a losing season.

if he loses to cincy and misses the playoffs, I think there's good chance of him being canned. He's a high floor coach, but the ceiling is low with him.

Think Doc Rivers and nba

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: if he loses to cincy and misses the playoffs, I think there's good chance of him being canned. He's a high floor coach, but the ceiling is low with him.

Think Doc Rivers and nba

Not me

Reply/Quote
Wouldn't say everything.... two players out for the year and Jamar Chase is TBD on how severe his injury is.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Are we out if the Ravens win tonight?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 05:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Are we out if the Ravens win tonight?

Not at all
Reply/Quote