Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible!
Lou anarumo is terrible, the organization has given him all the talent he's asked for since he got here..1st rd picks myles Murphy, dax Hill, 2nd round picks cam Taylor britt, dj turner, 3rd rnd picks Jordan battle, Germaine Pratt, Logan Wilson Joseph ossia..free agents trey Hendrickson, dj reader, Mike Hilton and von bell basically saying this defense has talent all over the place but stinks really really bad..

This coaching staff won't produce not one frickin win in the division this is a sad day to be a bengals fan, can't believe we're the only team in the league that Pittsburgh can move the ball against this is so frickin embarrassing I don't have the words, dj turner can't play the position fundamentally, slants and ins are his worst nightmare it's like literally the same route every week that beats him..we need to make a big splash defensively in the off-season I'm tired of Hubbard cam sample, Zac Carter and all the rest of guys that can't get any pressure honestly..

I hope someone hires lou so we can get a coordinator who holds guys accountable no reason we should be this bad this late in the season this is absolutely unacceptable,Pittsburgh can't move the ball against anyone else besides us, in 2 games against them we've given up 3rd and 9,11,12 14 ,16,and 17 twice absolutely unacceptable and I don't want to hear excuses this late in the season thought I would see some kind of improvement but I guess there's none to be made..
Reply/Quote
Ya, like none of us knew that. You're a godamn genius
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya, like none of us knew that. You're a godamn genius

When yall was screaming playoffs I kept saying no way because of the defense so I don't want hear nothing you're trying to say..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:03 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: When yall was screaming playoffs I kept saying no way because of the defense so I don't want hear nothing you're trying to say..

Patting yourself on the back after an ugly loss isn't exactly the best look brother. 
Reply/Quote
Alot of talk about the defense but its not like the offense put them in a good position it was bad all the way around.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Patting yourself on the back after an ugly loss isn't exactly the best look brother. 

No it's not a good look it's just the truth it doesn't need support;I've been a fan of this team since I was 6 years old 1988,trust me this hurts like hell hurts even more being winless in the division, but the defense is about 79%of the reason and I was just making it obvious..
Reply/Quote
You’re exactly right dude. What other coordinator has been given more than Lou? For all the praise he’s gotten, this is unacceptable. To be THIS bad? What’s worse is now he will fall out of favor as a head coaching candidate and we will be stuck with him. If there aren’t any major changes to this team (one of the coordinators, Zac giving up playcalling, playmaker(s) added) then we truly know they don’t care about winning a Lombardi.

Part of my knows they’ll chalk this season up to Burrows injury as if we weren’t pretty damn bad when he was playing. Especially on defense.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:23 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: No it's not a good look it's just the truth it doesn't need support;I've been a fan of this team since I was 6 years old 1988,trust me this hurts like hell hurts even more being winless in the division, but the defense is about 79%of the reason and I was just making it obvious..

I became a fan on 1988 at 8 years old. Loved the helmets and Ickey shuffle. If I could only go back in time with what I know now...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:26 PM)Tony Wrote: I became a fan on 1988 at 8 years old. Loved the helmets and Ickey shuffle. If I could only go back in time with what I know now...

That's what makes us great fans bro the good lord only knows what we endured, that's why I may sound like a Marvin apologists but I will forever be grateful to that man, he brought the nfl back to this franchise...
Reply/Quote
the good lord does not care about football, pretty sure, gonna guess. or at least doesn't care about us losing this much lol
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: the good lord does not care about football, pretty sure, gonna guess. or at least doesn't care about us losing this much lol

Lmaoooo I hear you brother it'll get better we'll recover from this..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:24 PM)ClarkHarris4Prez Wrote: You’re exactly right dude. What other coordinator has been given more than Lou? For all the praise he’s gotten, this is unacceptable. To be THIS bad? What’s worse is now he will fall out of favor as a head coaching candidate and we will be stuck with him. If there aren’t any major changes to this team (one of the coordinators, Zac giving up playcalling, playmaker(s) added) then we truly know they don’t care about winning a Lombardi.

Part of my knows they’ll chalk this season up to Burrows injury as if we weren’t pretty damn bad when he was playing. Especially on defense.

It's almost as if they lucked into this team. expect more heartbreak next season. the FO missed their chance. and will continue to do so.
Reply/Quote
I'm from Baltimore, Maryland when I was coming up my two favorite players was tim krumrie and David fulcher,my pops went to the end of earth to find me a fulcher jersey easily still my favorite Christmas of all time ?
Reply/Quote
Lou hasn't been given anything. The Bengals have done the opposite and take away his talent. Ogunjobi wasn't re-signed. They let Bates, Bell and Apple walk. Reader was injured and it wouldn't surprise me if they let him walk. Don't blame Lou for the Bengals taking away his talent so they can spend even more money on the offense.

Maybe what the Bengals should do is trade Burrow, Tee and Chase and spend that money on elite defensive players and use the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round draft picks on replacing those offensive guys. Why shouldn't we be able to win with 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft picks replacing the talent we currently have on the offense? We don't need to keep the current talent we have on offense. We can just replace that talent with guys in the draft.
Reply/Quote
Offense is not that hot, either.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:54 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Lou hasn't been given anything.  The Bengals have done the opposite and take away his talent.  Ogunjobi wasn't re-signed.  They let Bates, Bell and Apple walk.  Reader was injured and it wouldn't surprise me if they let him walk.  Don't blame Lou for the Bengals taking away his talent so they can spend even more money on the offense.  

Maybe what the Bengals should do is trade Burrow, Tee and Chase and spend that money on elite defensive players and use the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round draft picks on replacing those offensive guys.  Why shouldn't we be able to win with 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft picks replacing the talent we currently have on the offense?  We don't need to keep the current talent we have on offense.  We can just replace that talent with guys in the draft.

By your philosophy this is exactly what they did for lou,didn't bring back apple because we drafted ctb 2nd round and dj turner 2nd round..didn't bring back bell or bates because we drafted dax 1st rnd and battle 3rd rd..ogunjobi was offset by myles Murphy 1st rd also so I guess by whatever you're trying to say Lou has failed miserably this year..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:12 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: By your philosophy this is exactly what they did for lou,didn't bring back apple because we drafted ctb 2nd round and dj turner 2nd round..didn't bring back bell or bates because we drafted dax 1st rnd and battle 3rd rd..ogunjobi was offset by myles Murphy 1st rd also so I guess by whatever you're trying to say Lou has failed miserably this year..

No my post was sarcastic. You can't let proven veteran talent leave your offense and replace this talent with unproven guys and assume your offense won't suffer just like you can't let talent leave from your defense and assume it won't suffer.

Using YOUR philosophy we should be able to get rid of guys like Burrow, Chase and Higgins if we use high draft picks to replace them. This is the kind of thing YOU were saying about the defense. Wouldn't this also apply to the offense? Just let guys leave, save the money, draft new guys and the offense should still be as good as they were with Burrow, Chase and Higgins?
Reply/Quote
The board undulates between fear on losing Lou and Callahan to a HC job, and saying they are the worst coaches in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 12:01 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: No my post was sarcastic.  You can't let proven veteran talent leave your offense and replace this talent with unproven guys and assume your offense won't suffer just like you can't let talent leave from your defense and assume it won't suffer.  

Using YOUR philosophy we should be able to get rid of guys like Burrow, Chase and Higgins if we use high draft picks to replace them.  This is the kind of thing YOU were saying about the defense.  Wouldn't this also apply to the offense?  Just let guys leave, save the money, draft new guys and the offense should still be as good as they were with Burrow, Chase and Higgins?

I was simply stating how they have given Lou talent on his side of the ball whether it free agents or the draft..I get what you're saying that Lou's defense lost ogunjobi, apple who people never appreciated around here bell and bates..my frustration with is simple, we anticipated a drop off by my goodness nobody thought they would fall off a cliff this unacceptable, there's been no improvements from game 1 until now this is truly horrendous defense being played..
Reply/Quote
Just simply all around bad game from the Bengals.Disappointed.Little upset with the Offensive play calling,showing early on that they were terrified of Pittsburgh’s defense.

They knew the Bengals would bring a BUNCH of screens,and they read them well.Steelers we’re well prepared for this game.

We all knew this defense was struggling,but I have to admit,I didn’t think it would be this bad.Third string Quarterbacks shredded them for the second week in a row.They didn’t have an answer for the Vikings offense either.Had it not been for the turnovers,Vikings Offense would have put up at least 38 points on them.

Oh well,on to Kansas City.
Reply/Quote