Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expense Report Alert: Bengals Scout Sightings
Lets post in this thread where our scouts are spotted.

It would be funny if this was Zac Taylor:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
We want Joe not Jimmy
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't be surprised if they end up liking Herbert...especially if he has a great combine. Nothing is certain with this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 01:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Don't be surprised if they end up liking Herbert...especially if he has a great combine. Nothing is certain with this team.

Herbert is high risk/high reward imo.  He definitely has the tools to be developed into an elite NFL QB though.
Reply/Quote
OMG they brought there one scout to a game WTF are they thinking?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 02:21 AM)J24 Wrote: OMG they brought there one scout to a game WTF are they thinking?

I'll have you know, that is a mere 50% of their scouts.

This ain't the past, we're big time now. TWO scouts.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
With the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select....Khalil Tate, QB, Arizona.
Reply/Quote
Herbert 20-28 333 yards. 4 TD's, 1 Int. Long was a 73 yard TD.

Oregon also has a Guard and LB projected as 1st Round picks...so they could be scouting other positions too.
Reply/Quote
I do want to point out that people are like 'You don't need to send scouts to in person games with tape'. Clearly the Bengals know that they do...atleast a little bit. As do other teams...or else every team would have only 2-3 scouts.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:07 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: With the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select....Khalil Tate, QB, Arizona.

I really liked what I saw yesterday watching Jalen Hurts..not sure he is coming out this  yr but he has a presence and reminds me of a Cam Newton/Russell Wilson mix.  The only question I have is can he throw deep? Didnt see much of that last night. With Tua going down, Hurts is the only true dual threat QB I see out there worthy of a high pick. I think this guy would level set the Bengals and would allow us time to fix the OL. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:07 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: With the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select....Khalil Tate, QB, Arizona.

I think Tua just moved to the top of the Bengals chart.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 12:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Tua just moved to the top of the Bengals chart.

Oh yes. Injured? Check. Cheaper? Check. In need of rehab? Check. Will sit a year? Double check.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 04:22 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'll have you know, that is a mere 50% of their scouts.

This ain't the past, we're big time now. TWO scouts.

The other one was watching Crapernick go through Hue's drills. Or maybe we just sent a secretary to watch.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 12:57 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I really liked what I saw yesterday watching Jalen Hurts..not sure he is coming out this  yr but he has a presence and reminds me of a Cam Newton/Russell Wilson mix.  The only question I have is can he throw deep? Didnt see much of that last night. With Tua going down, Hurts is the only true dual threat QB I see out there worthy of a high pick. I think this guy would level set the Bengals and would allow us time to fix the OL. 

I'm not sure if he has any eligibility left. Wouldn't hate going Young early and a lesser QB in the 2-3. Here's to hoping Flying Ryan balls out the rest of the year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 12:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Tua just moved to the top of the Bengals chart.

Are you kidding we love 1st picks that are hurt and can’t play. We don’t like playing rookies. So this way we keep them another year if we keep them on IR long enough. They tried it with AJ M. I know not a 1st rounder jut example.
Reply/Quote
Going Chase Young in 1 and Hurts or Love at QB in the 2nd could be solid.

Honestly...its hard to say which will be best.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 12:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Herbert 20-28 333 yards. 4 TD's, 1 Int. Long was a 73 yard TD.

Oregon also has a Guard and LB projected as 1st Round picks...so they could be scouting other positions too.

Oregon has a pretty stacked o-line.  Shane Lemieux and Calvin Throckmorton would both be nice players to have here.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 03:15 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Are you kidding we love 1st picks that are hurt and can’t play. We don’t like playing rookies. So this way we keep them another year if we keep them on IR long enough. They tried it with AJ M. I know not a 1st rounder jut example.

Pretty sure that was what I implied.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
When they say there was a Bengals scout there, did they really mean he was watching the game from some cheap motel room TV? Can't see ol Mikey springing the cash for a ticket. Maybe the scout had to pay his own way in.
Reply/Quote