Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye to Eye ?
(04-18-2017, 01:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's not too late to become one btw...so it can still pertain to you.  Smirk

I am waiting for my death bed.

What kind of sucker works all day in the vineyard when you can get paid the same for just a few minutes.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am waiting for my death bed.

What kind of sucker works all day in the vineyard when you can get paid the same for just a few minutes.

Only a fool would assume he's going to have a "death bed". You could die while taking out your trash tomorrow. We all walk in the valley of the shadow of death. 

It can happen in an instant. That's why it's wise to get saved as soon as you can. Instead of being dense and putting it off.

I realize that you're being sarcastic and making fun of Christianity, but there's no logic to what you say. It's not as clever as you think.

With that, I have to stop before I'm forced to move this to PnR. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 11:35 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Know we do not always see eye to eye on opinions fellow brothers and sisters of Bengal Nation.

This is what makes this forum great in my humble opinion. For if we all agreed it would get very boring quickly and the boards would probably not thrive as they do.

Anyway would just like to take a moment to wish each and every one of you Bengal diehards a Happy Easter !

Each one brings a different colored egg to the table and I for one am gracious for the opportunity to digest each ones opinion.

Again Happy Easter to you and your families !

Nice post as usual Go Cards. You are a classy dude. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 02:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Only a fool would assume he's going to have a "death bed". You could die while taking out your trash tomorrow. We all walk in the valley of the shadow of death. 

It can happen in an instant. That's why it's wise to get saved as soon as you can. Instead of being dense and putting it off.

I realize that you're being sarcastic and making fun of Christianity, but there's no logic to what you say. It's not as clever as you think.

With that, I have to stop before I'm forced to move this to PnR. 

Yeah, God don't care who you were, only what you are...
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post as usual Go Cards. You are a classy dude. Rock On

Happy Easter ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 02:22 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Happy Easter ThumbsUp

Yeah Happy Easter and Happy Passover. :andy:
Reply/Quote