Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye to Eye ?
Know we do not always see eye to eye on opinions fellow brothers and sisters of Bengal Nation.

This is what makes this forum great in my humble opinion. For if we all agreed it would get very boring quickly and the boards would probably not thrive as they do.

Anyway would just like to take a moment to wish each and every one of you Bengal diehards a Happy Easter !

Each one brings a different colored egg to the table and I for one am gracious for the opportunity to digest each ones opinion.

Again Happy Easter to you and your families !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Happy Easter......
Reply/Quote
Happy Easter to you as well, GoCards, and to everyone else here.

[Image: easter-memes-8.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 11:35 AM)Go Cards Wrote: .Know we do not always see eye to eye on opinions fellow brothers and sisters of Bengal Nation.

This is what makes this forum great in my humble opinion. For if we all agreed it would get very boring quickly and the boards would probably not thrive as they do.

Anyway would just like to take a moment to wish each and every one of you Bengal diehards a Happy Easter !

Each one brings a different colored egg to the table and I for one am gracious for the opportunity to digest each ones opinion.

Amen sir.  And likewise.
Reply/Quote
If we all had the same opinion, this place would be awfully boring.

Happy Easter to all.
Reply/Quote
Things evolve. The boards have been a dramatic improvement under new ownership. Thanks to those who started it.

Happy Easter to all
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Happy Easter!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 11:35 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Know we do not always see eye to eye on opinions fellow brothers and sisters of Bengal Nation.

He has risen! Happy Easter to all.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 01:49 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If we all had the same opinion, this place would be awfully boring.

Rolleyes

Now stop trying to cram your Christian dogma down my throat.

(but thanks for Friday off)
Reply/Quote
Happy Easter Everybody !
Reply/Quote
Hope that everyone that it matters to had a Happy Easter! To all others, I hope you enjoyed your free day off.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hope that everyone that it matters to had a Happy Easter!  To all others, I hope you enjoyed your free day off.

Actually had to work at hospital all weekend. Still had a good one though. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 11:35 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Know we do not always see eye to eye on opinions fellow brothers and sisters of Bengal Nation.

Well said, GC!  

I love the Bengals and these boards are my "escape".  Appreciate all the folks on here and the work of our Administrators.  This is even better than the Bengal-owned boards!

Happy Easter!
Reply/Quote
Following the Cincinnati Bengals is like reading the Bible: There are broken promises, intense betrayals, prophecies of better days, wandering in the desert, paying players thirty pieces of silver or less, horrible injuries, disappointment, death, watching other teams get rich, and pestilence.

However, in light of Easter and Passover, we remember the promise of deliverance, resurrection, and triumph. May the Bengals experience a resurrection and an ascension.
Reply/Quote
When I first read the title of this thread, this was the first thing that popped into my head...

[Image: 43bc09646ac50e402896c8ec22cec17c.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Love all of the folks who post on this board and grateful to those who give us this opportunity!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 07:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Rolleyes

Now stop trying to cram your Christian dogma down my throat.

(but thanks for Friday off)
Jesus loves you Fredtoast
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 06:40 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Jesus loves you Fredtoast

Yes, I know....

In my darkest hours when everyone here is against me I often turn to the scripture to ease my burden.

11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely,

12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2017, 11:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes, I know....

In my darkest hours when everyone here is against me I often turn to the scripture to ease my burden.

11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely,

12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

He was speaking of persecuted Christians, Fred. 

The passage in it's entirety is "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake."

It's not too late to become one btw...so it can still pertain to you.  Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote