Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"F*@% Joe Biden" Chants?
A number of college football stadiums have had F**K JOE BIDEN CHANTS.

Quote:EExplicit chants against President Joe Biden broke out in the crowds at college football games over the past few days.

On Sunday, video of a "f**k Joe Biden" chant was posted online during the Texas A&M Aggies game against the Kent State Golden Flashes.

The video was shared by "the-typical-liberal" Instagram account, a meme page run by conservative Grant Godwin which has more than 2.4 million followers.

"F*** Joe Biden!" Chants at the Texas A&M game—Let this be a new trend at all college football games!" Godwin wrote.

As noted by the Old Row Sports Twitter account, this was at least the fourth instance in recent days in which the chant was sung at college football games.

The same chant was also sung by a small section of the crowd at the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers game against the Citadel Bulldogs on Thursday, September 2, as well as the Virginia Tech match against UNC the next evening.

"IT'S NOW A MOVEMENT," the Old Row Sports account tweeted while sharing a video of the chant breaking out in Virginia Tech.

Another three-second clip showing a small "f**k Joe Biden" chant was also recorded at the Auburn Tigers game against the Akron Zips on Saturday.

The chants occur as Biden has seen his approval ratings fall in the wake of his handling of the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

Biden received criticism over the evacuation operation in Kabul, especially following the suicide attack at the airport which killed more than 180 people, including 13 U.S. service members.

A recent ABC News/Washington Post poll shows that Biden's approval rating now stands at 44 percent—a decline of eight points from May—while his disapproval rate is now at 51 percent, up nine points from the same period.

The survey also found that while 77 percent of Americans supported the U.S. withdrawing from Afghanistan, 60 percent of people disapproved of the way Biden handled it.

Biden insisted on sticking to an August 31 deadline for all troops to pull out of Kabul, despite a number of U.S. citizens certain to be left behind.

Elsewhere, a separate Emerson College Poll found that Donald Trump would narrowly beat Biden in the 2024 Election if they were to go against each other again.

While responding to a number of hypothetical matchups, those taking part in the survey preferred Trump to Biden by a margin of 47 to 46 percent.

The poll also found that 60 percent of Democratic voters said they would like to see Biden as the presidential nominee in 2024, with 39 percent saying they would prefer someone else.

People on here have claimed that I've just been bashing Biden because I'm obsessed with Trump or just want to see Biden fail or something, but do you think these hundreds of thousands of people (adding the capacities of each stadium) are just blinded by hate, also?

Is it possible that people are just wising up to Biden being a bad President that's suffering from dementia?
Reply/Quote
The nice thing about a **** Biden chant is that everyone, from the left and the right, can get on board with it.
Reply/Quote
Remember when stuff like this supposedly made our enemies stronger?

Anywho, f*** the past two elections and f*** 2024 if Trump is involved again.  Holy crap, America...get it together. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 10:22 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The nice thing about a **** Biden chant is that everyone, from the left and the right, can get on board with it.

Apparently not because some people on this board defend him.

His poll numbers are also dropping but they seem to ignore those............
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 10:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Apparently not because some people on this board defend him.

His poll numbers are also dropping but they seem to ignore those............

I haven't noticed much Biden defense on this board. But I'm sure there is 1 or 2 out there.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 10:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I haven't noticed much Biden defense on this board. But I'm sure there is 1 or 2 out there.

Oh, in the Afghanistan thread to be sure.  Although maybe those are a more "Trump deserves more blame" posts than defending Biden posts.  One things for sure, I don't see a national level politician that has me even remotely enthusiastic about voting for them for the highest office.  A bunch of pandering idiots with varying degrees of odious positions.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 10:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People on here have claimed that I've just been bashing Biden because I'm obsessed with Trump or just want to see Biden fail or something, but do you think these hundreds of thousands of people (adding the capacities of each stadium) are just blinded by hate, also?

An approval rating of 45% is pretty bad and trailing in the polls is never good.  Of course, people tried to point this out prior to the 2020 election, but it's nice Trump supporters can finally understand what a disappointing presidency looks like now that a democrat is doing it.
Reply/Quote
I will say, in regard to the actual point of OP, I'm not a fan of this. The office deserves a minimum level of respect, regardless of the occupant or your views on them. Publicly disparaging them is not good for any of us. This level of acrimony will only lead to deeper division. Although maybe that's no longer avoidable? Sad if true.
Reply/Quote
SSF done made me cry mah!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 11:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: SSF done made me cry mah!

These head movies

[Image: image.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 11:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, in the Afghanistan thread to be sure.  Although maybe those are a more "Trump deserves more blame" posts than defending Biden posts.  One things for sure, I don't see a national level politician that has me even remotely enthusiastic about voting for them for the highest office.  A bunch of pandering idiots with varying degrees of odious positions.

That's the most of it. That and "why are we trying to point the finger at the last two when the blame for this extends through all of the administrations back to Reagan who originally armed them?" posts.

As to the OP, nothing about this chant breaking out at those colleges surprises me. Not only are those schools in conservatives areas, but three of those mentioned are schools with large cadet corps. Texas A&M and VT both are big military schools and the Citadel, well, is the Citadel. The military community, especially, is not pleased with this situation, and rightly so. It isn't even necessarily a politics thing, just a failure in leadership.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
When I was in Myrtle Beach, I saw a "F*** Biden" bumper sticker, but the "F***" was smaller and oriented vertically on the side. Unless you were right behind them, it just looked like a "BIDEN" bumper sticker.

Similarly, a car was parked in front of me and they had a "Women against Trump" bumper sticker, but the "against" was a lighter color and nearly worn away so it looked like "Women Trump"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 11:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I will say, in regard to the actual point of OP, I'm not a fan of this.  The office deserves a minimum level of respect, regardless of the occupant or your views on them.  Publicly disparaging them is not good for any of us.  This level of acrimony will only lead to deeper division.  Although maybe that's no longer avoidable?  Sad if true.

More respect than the US soldiers/citizens that died in Afghanistan due to his shit-show of a withdrawal?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 07:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: When I was in Myrtle Beach, I saw a "F*** Biden" bumper sticker, but the "F***" was smaller and oriented vertically on the side. Unless you were right behind them, it just looked like a "BIDEN" bumper sticker.

Similarly, a car was parked in front of me and they had a "Women against Trump" bumper sticker, but the "against" was a lighter color and nearly worn away so it looked like "Women Trump"

Saw the same sort of thing driving around town. A big blue flag with Biden on it, but the "F***" was written in a narrow cursive font. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 10:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: More respect than the US soldiers/citizens that died in Afghanistan due to his shit-show of a withdrawal?

Where were all these tears over the Americans who died over the last 20 years over there? You don't get to be sad about the sudden loss of lives when you've been dead silent on the matter for the last 5 years.
Reply/Quote
Wait EVERYONE doesn't like Biden?!?!

Well color me shocked!  SHOCKED I tells ya!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 07:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: When I was in Myrtle Beach, I saw a "F*** Biden" bumper sticker, but the "F***" was smaller and oriented vertically on the side. Unless you were right behind them, it just looked like a "BIDEN" bumper sticker.

Not bad... I also like the the red hat that reads "Made You Look. Black Lives Matter" in the MAGA font.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 11:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, in the Afghanistan thread to be sure.  Although maybe those are a more "Trump deserves more blame" posts than defending Biden posts.  One things for sure, I don't see a national level politician that has me even remotely enthusiastic about voting for them for the highest office.  A bunch of pandering idiots with varying degrees of odious positions.

Yeah I didn’t see much defending of Joe rather than deflecting onto Trump constantly.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 12:37 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah I didn’t see much defending of Joe rather than deflecting onto Trump constantly.

There would be less of that if he weren't the front-runner for the 2024 election.  It's like telling your teen daughter you wouldn't point out all the awful things her ex did if she weren't planning to get back together with him. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 12:37 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah I didn’t see much defending of Joe rather than deflecting onto Trump constantly.

The same Donald J. Trump who withdrew 80% of our troops and left Biden holding the bag? The same DJT who released 5000 Taliban fighters for the low price of nothing? That the same guy who called PoWs losers and kept insulting Gold Star families?

Can't imagine why people would want to give him a share of the blame for that shit show.
Reply/Quote