Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI invgestigation implicates Clinton’s and Obama Administration
(10-19-2017, 10:06 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Can we give a 3rd party a serious glance finally?

Can a 3rd party produce a viable candidate finally?

Not that the other parties are hitting it out of the park with their selections.....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-19-2017, 11:28 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Can a 3rd party produce a viable candidate finally?

Not that the other parties are hitting it out of the park with their selections.....

There's some interesting ideas.

https://www.pete4nj.com/tax-plan/
TL;Didn't read the crazy anti-tyranny talk: People in NJ would get a flat tax and could opt what they want to pay taxes on. 
Obviously I'm not fan of many of Obama's or Hillary's policies and question the morality of Hillary. WTS: There has to be a cloak of secrecy on certain political dealings. It truly is a swamp and Trump won an election claiming he would drain it.

Deals must happen and often if exposed the public can find fault in them if motivated to do so.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-19-2017, 11:28 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Can a 3rd party produce a viable candidate finally?

In all fairness, the viability of the candidate seems to be less important than the candidate being the member of a party that can win.  Also, as soon as a 3rd party is viable you'll see the schlock politicians running to show they were "totally always really a 3rd party politician the whole time."  I recall during the election when the media was starting to point out Gary Johnson's flaws and people came to me expecting me to explain them away when I just stated that the Libertarian party must be gaining some steam if we're starting to see political opponents poke holes in their candidate.

Score! In short, the sooner a 3rd party is viable the sooner it will become a breeding ground for garbage politicians. Mainstream popularity tends to water down/ruin everything.
(10-19-2017, 01:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, the viability of the candidate seems to be less important than the candidate being the member of a party that can win.  Also, as soon as a 3rd party is viable you'll see the schlock politicians running to show they were "totally always really a 3rd party politician the whole time."  I recall during the election when the media was starting to point out Gary Johnson's flaws and people came to me expecting me to explain them away when I just stated that the Libertarian party must be gaining some steam if we're starting to see political opponents poke holes in their candidate.

Score!  In short, the sooner a 3rd party is viable the sooner it will become a breeding ground for garbage politicians.  Mainstream popularity tends to water down/ruin everything.

The guy wasn't getting elected, so I didn't care what his flaws were.  I was just hoping they'd get a bounce.  Unfortunately they seem to have performed about the same.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-19-2017, 03:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The guy wasn't getting elected, so I didn't care what his flaws were.  I was just hoping they'd get a bounce.  Unfortunately they seem to have performed about the same.

Oh well, at least I don't have to justify voting for someone I couldn't stand like almost everyone else I know.
The mere fact this witness is still alive PROVES he has no dirt on Hillary :)
--------------------------------------------------------