Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Failed congressional candidate pleads guilty in plot to massacre Muslims
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/failed-congressional-candidate-pleads-guilty-in-plot-to-massacre-muslims-we-will-be-cruel-to-them/

Quote:A former congressional candidate admitted to plotting the annihilation of a Muslim village identified by Sean Hannity and other conservatives as a terrorist training camp.

Robert Doggart was arrested last month after FBI officials said the ordained minister tried to recruit “expert Gunners” on social media to help him burn down a mosque, school, and other buildings in Hancock, New York – where law enforcement officials are frequently called to investigate right-wing rumors.

The 63-year-old Doggart was recorded speaking to a South Carolina militia member about the plot, which the failed Tennessee congressional candidate feared could turn deadly.

“If there’s a gun fight, well there’s a gun fight, and I want to come home because I love my family and I want to see my kids again,” Doggart told the militia member. “But I also understand that if it’s necessary to die, then that’s a good way to die.”

Doggart pleaded guilty last week to one count of interstate communication of threats, and he remains free on bond until his sentencing – when he faces up to five years in prison.

Prosecutors said Doggart gathered an M4 rifle, explosives, and light armor piercing bullets in connection with the plot, and investigators said he was recruiting snipers through social media and by telephone.

“When we meet in this state, the people we seek will know who we are,” Doggart told a woman during a recorded phone call. “We will be cruel to them, and we will burn down their buildings. If anyone attempts to harm us in any way, our stand gunner will take them down from 350 yards away.”

“The standoff gunner would be me,” Doggart added.

Doggart told an FBI informant that he believed the plot would succeed because the town employs only four police officers, and the volunteer fire department would take 35 minutes to respond.

“We’ll be long gone by then,” he said, according to court documents.

He met with the informant in Nashville and discussed using Molotov cocktails to firebomb buildings in the Muslim community, which was founded by African-Americans who had converted to Islam from Christianity.

Doggart told the informant during a recorded conversation that he planned to bring 500 rounds of ammunition for the M4 rifle and a pistol with three extra magazines – as well as a machete.

“If it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds,” he told the informant.

He said during a recorded call that the “battalion” he commanded hoped the raid on Hancock, which is also known as Islamberg, would be a “flash point” in a possible revolution.

“So sick and tired of this crap that the government is pulling that we go take a small military installation or we go burn down a Muslim church or something like that,” Doggart said.

The FBI arrested the ordained Christian National Church minister April 10 – one day before he planned to visit New York for reconnaissance, and five days before the “drop dead date.”

“That’s when those guys in OAF say they’re gonna start a civil war,” Doggart told the informant, referring to a militia group whose leader has promoted his anti-Muslim views on Fox News.

Doggart, who ran as an independent for the 4th District seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, received 6.4 percent of the vote – about 9,200 ballots.

He campaigned on a platform of overturning Roe v. Wade, “no ‘political correctness,’” limiting immigration, investigating Benghazi, and a “restoration of better days.”

Doggart spoke at the Operation American Freedom rally in December, where flag-waving protesters repeatedly called for President Barack Obama to be lynched as “a Kenyan traitor.”

“The president of the United States is guilty of treason to the Constitution,” Doggart told a group wearing military fatigues and tricorner hats as demonstrators called for Obama to be hanged as a traitor.

A federal judge granted his release on bond over the government’s objections as long as Doggart agreed not to use alcohol or pain medication and to undergo psychiatric evaluation for depression and an unspecified personality disorder.

A spokesman for The Muslims of America, which operates Islamberg, called for the stiffest possible penalty for Doggart – who he described as a terrorist.

“This man plotted to mercilessly kill us, kill our children, and blow up our mosque and our school,” said the spokesman, Muhammad Matthew Gardner. “All would agree, if a Muslim did this, the perpetrator would be immediately identified as a terrorist then prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

The group said a suspicious pickup truck, marked by 10th Mountain Division insignia, came to the entrance of their property but drove away when residents approached.

“Doggart is an example of the results of unchecked and rampant Islamophobia which has spread lies for years about our peaceful community,” Gardner said. “This man plotted to mercilessly kill us, kill our children, and blow up our mosque and our school. We have sound reason to believe he has already visited our other locations around the U.S. What other murderous plans do he and his private militia have — and where are his accomplices?”

Clearly this is an isolated case and has no bearing on Christians and the right-wing.

Clearly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I wouldn't consider him a Christian. No where in the sermon on the mount did Christ tell his followers to remember him by hacking people up with machetes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-20-2015, 06:32 PM)Benton Wrote: I wouldn't consider him a Christian. No where in the sermon on the mount did Christ tell his followers to remember him by hacking people up with machetes.

Wonder what Mohammed says on that ..... Ninja
So a crazy man is caught ..... Good to know the legal system is working .
(05-20-2015, 06:32 PM)Benton Wrote: I wouldn't consider him a Christian. No where in the sermon on the mount did Christ tell his followers to remember him by hacking people up with machetes.

And yet:

Quote:...FBI arrested the ordained Christian National Church minister April 10

(05-20-2015, 07:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So a crazy man is caught .....  Good to know the legal system is working .

Yep. No need to drag his religion into it...not like he was planning to attack a city based entirely on its supposed religious affiliation. Mellow
(05-20-2015, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: And yet:

Yep. No need to drag his religion into it...not like he was planning to attack a city based entirely on its supposed religious affiliation.  Mellow

He can call himself whatever he wants. I like to call myself awesome, it doesn't mean by definition I am.

Although, honestly, I am.
(05-20-2015, 10:21 PM)Benton Wrote: He can call himself whatever he wants. I like to call myself awesome, it doesn't mean by definition I am.

Although, honestly, I am.

Exactly. Just because someone is an ordained Christian minister and he wants to fire bomb a town and shoot the residents who run doesn't mean he's a real Christian. Even if he says he's doing to because the resident's religion.

Exactly. Rock On
(05-20-2015, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: And yet:

Yep. No need to drag his religion into it...not like he was planning to attack a city based entirely on its supposed religious affiliation.  Mellow

Anyone can be an ordained minister and say christian.

http://getordained.org/get-ordained-as-a-christian/

Quote: To get ordained as a Christian minister by the traditional means takes determination, a lot of time, and tens of thousands of dollars in tuition alone. In order to bypass the strict ordination requirements imposed by conventional churches, many look to establish an independent Christian church.One of the easiest ways to get ordained as a Christian is to go through a Universalist ministry such as the Universal Life Church. The ULC provides an easy method for individuals to becomeordained ministers without taking any classes or even without leaving home. All ordination can be done online or over the telephone. Ordained ministers of this church are legally entitled and recognized by the state to officiate over weddings, perform baptisms, perform other religious rites, and operate as a tax exempt entity.Begin Your Free Ordination Now
(05-20-2015, 11:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Anyone can be an ordained minister and say christian.  

http://getordained.org/get-ordained-as-a-christian/

Totally agree. The man's religion and his desire to firebomb a city of people of another religion should be completely donwplayed because he doesn't act like the religion he claims to represent.

Totally agree.

Just a random nutcase.

Mellow
One person does not a religion make. Of course unless your name is Jesus, Mohammad, Buddah or Jimi Hendrix.

I understand what you are saying though, at least what I think you are saying. How we shouldn't lump all of that religion into what one man does. That's hard to do though when there are millions of radicalized Muslims hell bent on the destruction of the west. But I'm sure there a thousands maybe Christian whack jobs out there, which is still very dangerous.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Seems like a good opportunity to create CHRISTIS....send them over to the Middle East and let them mix it up with the Muslim terror groups.

We're going about this the wrong way. What we need is a good 'ol fashioned Crusade.
(05-20-2015, 10:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Exactly.  Just because someone is an ordained Christian minister and he wants to fire bomb a town and shoot the residents who run doesn't mean he's a real Christian.  Even if he says he's doing to because the resident's religion.  

Exactly. Rock On

Wait, so self proclaimed Christians who do non Christian things do not represent Christianity?

I wonder if that works for other religions.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

http://www.ordinationreviews.com

Christian National Church

Quote: ———————————————————————————————————————————————-
http://www.MinisterRegistration.org

Headquarters: 3303 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, WA 98021 (No Record)
Church Branches: None
Founder: No Information Provided
Faith: Christian Non-denominational
Legally Incorporated: No.
Phone Number: No Phone Number

Rating: F

Review:
Our search did not turn up any phone number, Church Registration, or any other information about Christian National Church on the Internet or with the State of Washington where this organization claims to be registered. Therefore, we can conclude that Christian National Church is an Unregistered Organization and Not Legally able to issue ordinations under the law.

Then we contacted the Property Management Company at address provided by Christian National Church and were told that there is No business or Church named Christian National Church or anything to the like located at this address.

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/17696128/3303-Monte-Villa-Parkway-Bothell-WA/

http://files.officespace.com/files/s/os-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/bf52/cb68/a2c3/d5fa/Monte%20Villa%20Farms.pdf

First, since Christian National Church did not provide a phone number we decided to make a purchase using a pre-paid debit card we got from Wal-Mart. Since Christian National Church does not provide any pricing on their website we decided to go through the Registration Form and see what would happen. So on the last page the pricing came up as:

$165 for their Basic Package which was nothing more than 1 certificate and 1 wallet card. This is the Most expensive we have seen so far.

$315 For the Esteemed Benefactor Package which offers the same 1 Certificate and 1 Wallet Card but asks for a $150 donation.

Second, so we ordered the $165 Basic Package because it had everything their ultimate package had with us making a $150 donation. We got the package in 13 days and an email confirmation. The package contained ONLY a Certificate of Ordination and a Minister License Card.

Third, so I went down to the Courthouse to register my partner in this Consumer Investigation and the Clerk looked at the documents and asked for a Letter of Good Standing. We told the Clerk of Court that this is all we have and she refused to allow my partner to register as an Ordained Minister. So we emailed Christian National Church but got no response and since there is no phone number we could not reach anyone.

Simply put you cannot Register because they do not provide a Letter of Good Standing and they are Not Registered with any State. Buyer Beware!
(05-22-2015, 07:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.ordinationreviews.com

So despite him proclaiming to be a Christian... he really doesn't seem to be one?

Hmmm.... I wonder if we have seen someone proclaim to do something in the name of a religion before but not actually represent that religion.

(05-23-2015, 07:10 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So despite him proclaiming to be a Christian... he really doesn't seem to be one?

Hmmm.... I wonder if we have seen someone proclaim to do something in the name of a religion before but not actually represent that religion.

Sure find a muslim who got his credentials from a mail away that wasn't registered with anyone.

Big difference between this nutter and the muslim nutters who have been radicalized in mosques here. This dude didn't have a church or a congregation.
(05-23-2015, 11:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure find a muslim who got his credentials from a mail away that wasn't registered with anyone.  

Big difference between this nutter and the muslim nutters who have been radicalized in mosques here.    This dude didn't have a church or a congregation.

Why does he need some official recognition for his church to be a church? Do you think most of this radicals have officially sanctioned mosques or congregations?

(05-23-2015, 11:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure find a muslim who got his credentials from a mail away that wasn't registered with anyone.  

Big difference between this nutter and the muslim nutters who have been radicalized in mosques here.    This dude didn't have a church or a congregation.

Quite frankly someone who sent away to become a "minister" at least showed commitment. Versus someone who claims to have read their holy book and wants to kill everyone who didn't.
(05-23-2015, 11:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Quite frankly someone who sent away to become a "minister" at least showed commitment.  Versus someone who claims to have read their holy book and wants to kill everyone who didn't.

commitment for what? To spend 175 dollars on an unsanctioned title? Just shows he doesn't know how to do his homework before he buys.... So that's probably reason to question his authority on anything else.

If he wanted to kill everyone who didn't read the bible he would be killing more than muslims.

I understand your dying to find any anti christian stuff... But this one is pretty weak.
(05-23-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: commitment for what? To spend 175 dollars on an unsanctioned title?  Just shows he doesn't know how to do his homework before he buys.... So that's probably reason to question his authority on anything else.

If he wanted to kill everyone who didn't read the bible he would be killing more than muslims.  

I understand your dying to find any anti christian stuff... But this one is pretty weak.

Yes. I self-proclaimed Christian who even wanted to be a minister planned to firebomb a town of mostly Muslims and shoot the ones who ran.

Clearly its a stretch to say he was a crazy christian.Mellow
(05-23-2015, 11:42 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why does he need some official recognition for his church to be a church? Do you think most of this radicals have officially sanctioned mosques or congregations?

Yea they do..... Boston Bombers had a radical mosque in Boston.

Texas shooters had one in Phoenix Arizona. I am sure I can find many others.

And I wasn't asserting his legitimacy as a preacher. That would be dino. Who was trying to make some connection to slam Christians.

This really is not a good example of christians doing something stupid. There are better examples I'm sure.