Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake News to cause the end of the world ?
I haven't found it on any major news sites, but.....

I wonder if Trump would bite this hard ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistan-israel-nuclear-warning-fake-news-story-response-islamabad-syria-a7494961.html

Quote:

Pakistan Threatens Nuclear Attack On Israel

Marcy Kreiter

International Business TimesDecember 25, 2016

Pakistan Threatens Nuclear Attack On Israel

A fake news story apparently prompted Pakistani Defense Minister Khawaja Asif to threaten Israel with nuclear destruction.
More

Concern about the effects of fake news racheted up a notch Sunday with a tweet from Pakistan’s defense minister threatening nuclear war with Israel on the mistaken belief Israel’s defense minister had threatened Pakistan if it sent troops to Syria.

Fake news has been credited with contributing to the election of Donald Trump as president of the United States.

Now a typo-riddled fictitious story on AWD News was posted last Tuesday quoting former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon (Israel’s current defense minister is Avigdor Lieberman) as saying he would “destroy” Pakistan prompted a response Saturday from Pakistan's Defense Minister Khawaja Asif, threatening nuclear retaliation.

The Pakistan Defense Ministry said Pakistan would retaliate against any nation that threatened it but pointed out Asif was reacting to a fake story.

The Israeli Defense Ministry responded to Asif, saying Ya’alon never made the threat and called the AWD report false.

There was no subsequent response from Pakistan, but Asif was being criticized on Twitter for being taken in.

Israel has remained neutral in the nearly 7-year-old Syrian civil war.

The fact-checking site Snopes.com has said AWD has a record of promoting conspiracy theories and fake news. Among its fact-free scoops was a story alleging King Abdullah of Jordan had killed his wife in a Rome hotel room for having an affair. It also claimed the CIA tried to assassinate Trump.

Israel is believed to have had nuclear capability since the 1960s but never has acknowledged it. It has said it would not be the first country to “introduce” nuclear weapons in the Middle East. Pakistan became a nuclear power in 1998. Neither country has signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, nor do they have diplomatic relations. Pakistan has previously threatened India with a nuclear attack.

Fake news has proliferated on social media, even leading a North Carolina man to open fire on a Washington pizza restaurant Dec. 4, saying he was investigating an alleged child sex slave ring linked to Hillary Clinton operating from the restaurant. Edgar Welch, 28, is under federal indictment and could face five years in prison for firing multiple shots at the Comet Ping Pong restaurant. No one was injured.

Main Stream Propaganda Outlets = Fake News

They were helping HRC ,not Trump. 

Now they are trying to spin their lies away by trying to label truth telling media as fake news.

The Globalists/Soros are attacking the truth telling news/free speech. They will create problems and division to make it appear that taking over the control of the media and the news is what they should do. They are attacking free speech.

Their goal is to take away our constitutional rights.

Step1: They create a problem.

Step2: They take away rights to combat the problems they created.

Step3: They stop the original problem.

Step4: "See problem fixed".  and they accomplish their goal of removing our constitutional rights.

Do we want to be a country that is spoon fed information as the leaders see fit (like the Nazis) or do you want all the information and the right to decide and to speak freely and have access to the truth?

The lying spin that is going on right now is unbelievable.

The people who wish to steal away your Constitutional Rights will keep making your environment unsafe, if you are willing to give away your rights in the name of safety.

They are the ones behind all this sh$t.   

Rant over.

(12-27-2016, 12:10 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Main Stream Propaganda Outlets = Fake News

Well, considering Bannon has one of the most influential appointments... and helped foster one of the most influential propaganda sites for the alt-right movement... you're losing me at this line.

Not to mention, pretty much every major network helped Trump every time they ignored the issues and instead led with whatever moronic thing he had to say that day, or whatever late night Twitter bender he had gone on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-27-2016, 12:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, considering Bannon has one of the most influential appointments... and helped foster one of the most influential propaganda sites for the alt-right movement... you're losing me at this line.

Not to mention, pretty much every major network helped Trump every time they ignored the issues and instead led with whatever moronic thing he had to say that day, or whatever late night Twitter bender he had gone on.

It's the new attack from the right.  Since "fake news" is all the rage they are calling anything that disagrees with their agenda fake news.  And the same people who voted for Trump believe them because...fake news.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-27-2016, 12:10 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Their goal is to take away our constitutional rights.

Step4: "See problem fixed".  and they accomplish their goal of removing our constitutional rights.

Do we want to be a country that is spoon fed information as the leaders see fit (like the Nazis) or do you want all the information and the right to decide and to speak freely and have access to the truth?

Nothing of that kind is happening, this isn't even remotely true. Your Step 1 is especially puzzling, but still none of these other steps are happening.
...now if you talk about the Bush administration and how they took away rights in the name of security, I'd say pretty much spot on. But whatever. What I really wonder is how easily you (and others) throw the Nazi bombshell around. You, that are so sensitive amongst all labels the left allegedly throws at you. That is so amazingly irrational.
(12-25-2016, 09:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I haven't found it on any major news sites, but.....

I wonder if Trump would bite this hard ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistan-israel-nuclear-warning-fake-news-story-response-islamabad-syria-a7494961.html

Trump is admittedly more of a grabber than a biter. 
(12-28-2016, 06:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump is admittedly more of a grabber than a biter. 
Well played !
(12-27-2016, 09:14 PM)hollodero Wrote: Nothing of that kind is happening, this isn't even remotely true. Your Step 1 is especially puzzling, but still none of these other steps are happening.
...now if you talk about the Bush administration and how they took away rights in the name of security, I'd say pretty much spot on. But whatever. What I really wonder is how easily you (and others) throw the Nazi bombshell around. You, that are so sensitive amongst all labels the left allegedly throws at you. That is so amazingly irrational.

Step 1: Falsification of global warming data.

Step 1: Main Stream Propaganda Outlets (Fake News) repeatedly being caught reporting fake news and ridiculously biased reporting and polling in support of HRC, then turn around and list honest truth telling (Example: Ron Paul) news on lists of fake news/Russian propaganda sights that they later admitted was not credible/fake. Then calling for the attacking/gov controls of fake news/propaganda sights that they determine to be fake. And also the passing of gov laws to allow propaganda against US citizens by our own gov.(Thanks for that Obama)

Step 1: The Russians did it ? Did what ? Everything? No HRC is a lyi$g evil bit$h and nobody believes anything she says.

Step 1: Allowing unvetted immigrants in by Obama which will be the direct cause of many deaths in this country. It is already starting to show its beginning stages.(Look at Germany) (Obama's immigration policy will be the main culprit in these deaths) . What will be the response for these deaths? The people who will have caused it, will call for gun controls. Even though the guns aren't the cause of it, their policies are the cause.

Step 1: Terrorism and the support of ? True or not ?   NSA/Poilce state/data gathering on US citizens/Eavsdroping on US citizens. (Bush)

Step 1: etc,etc...

There is a history of Gov using false flags and propaganda to achieve policy change objectives. (That is Step 1) At this point in history they are the Globalist's objectives for policy change.

When I think manipulation of their own citizens and the spoon feeding of information, I think of the Nazi. That is the Nazi reference.  Soros who is an admitted Nazi collaborator has his finger prints on alot of the craziness going on in the world right now, so I suppose that is why the Nazi come to mind also.

Bush/Clinton/Obama are on the same team. So I agree about Bush.

And as far as labeling toward me, I don't know what your talking about.
(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Step 1: Falsification of global warming data.

Step 1: Main Stream Propaganda Outlets (Fake News) repeatedly being caught reporting fake news and ridiculously biased reporting and polling in support of HRC, then turn around and list honest truth telling (Example: Ron Paul) news on lists of fake news/Russian propaganda sights that they later admitted was not credible/fake. Then calling for the attacking/gov controls of fake news/propaganda sights that they determine to be fake. And also the passing of gov laws to allow propaganda against US citizens by our own gov.(Thanks for that Obama)

Step 1: The Russians did it ? Did what ? Everything? No HRC is a lyi$g evil bit$h and nobody believes anything she says.

Step 1: Allowing unvetted immigrants in by Obama which will be the direct cause of many deaths in this country. It is already starting to show its beginning stages.(Look at Germany) (Obama's immigration policy will be the main culprit in these deaths) . What will be the response for these deaths? The people who will have caused it, will call for gun controls. Even though the guns aren't the cause of it, their policies are the cause.

Step 1: Terrorism and the support of ? True or not ?   NSA/Poilce state/data gathering on US citizens/Eavsdroping on US citizens. (Bush)

Step 1: etc,etc...

There is a history of Gov using false flags and propaganda to achieve policy change objectives. (That is Step 1) At this point in history they are the Globalist's objectives for policy change.

When I think manipulation of their own citizens and the spoon feeding of information, I think of the Nazi. That is the Nazi reference.  Soros who is an admitted Nazi collaborator has his finger prints on alot of the craziness going on in the world right now, so I suppose that is why the Nazi come to mind also.

And as far as labeling toward me, I don't know what your talking about.

Bingo !

ThumbsUp
(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: There is a history of Gov using false flags and propaganda to achieve policy change objectives. (That is Step 1) At this point in history they are the Globalist's objectives for policy change.

Could 9/11 be part of that history?  How about the Navy Seals that took care of those school children at Sandy Hook so Obama could take away our guns.

The Turner Diaries are coming true!!
(12-27-2016, 12:10 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Main Stream Propaganda Outlets = Fake News

Now they are trying to spin their lies away by trying to label truth telling media as fake news.

The Globalists/Soros are attacking the truth telling news/free speech. They will create problems and division to make it appear that taking over the control of the media and the news is what they should do. They are attacking free speech.

Their goal is to take away our constitutional rights.

The lying spin that is going on right now is unbelievable.

The people who wish to steal away your Constitutional Rights will keep making your environment unsafe, if you are willing to give away your rights in the name of safety.

They are the ones behind all this sh$t.   

Rant over.

So you are one of the enlightened ones who know the truth thanks to infowars. 

Alex Jones sells premade tin foil hats now. Comes in economy sized boxes of 365. Limited stock though so you should load up now. Thank god for infowars and all the life saving stuff they sell. 
(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Step 1: Falsification of global warming data.

"Falsification", eh?
...call it "forging" or something, falsification seems like such a wrongly used word here. And yeah, sure. You have to admire the efforts, though. Obamas administration melting all those glaciers at night (what patience, and no one ever saw them with the blow driers), running parks of mushroom heaters so the alleged warming goes on, single-handedly raising the sea level so the false narrative can be continued... all faked and forged. We all know those pacific islands really only sink because the polynesians are so awfully fat.
- Well normally I would say whoever claims lie and hoax and manipulation needs some kind of evidence or at least some kind of logic argument... but not you, you're smarter than that and everybody says so.

(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Step 1: Main Stream Propaganda Outlets (Fake News) repeatedly being caught reporting fake news and ridiculously biased reporting and polling in support of HRC, then turn around and list honest truth telling (Example: Ron Paul) news on lists of fake news/Russian propaganda sights that they later admitted was not credible/fake. Then calling for the attacking/gov controls of fake news/propaganda sights that they determine to be fake. And also the passing of gov laws to allow propaganda against US citizens by our own gov.(Thanks for that Obama)

HRC lost. What a lousy conspiracy that was.
The rest is a bit too paranoid. Russian propaganda sights? I saw those. I also saw quite a lot of sites with actual fake news. Not biased news or exaggerated news, but really fake news, the latest being German citizens are deported so refugees can take their apartments. So I do not follow you here. You try to completely turn "fake news" around, that is neither logical nor is it true. Leave the term to forged news stories, or expand the term and call Fox news (besides other biased sites and networks) fake news too or shut up, that's my suggestion.

(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Step 1: The Russians did it ? Did what ? Everything?

Yes sure, they did everything. That is the claim.
But let's start with they are behind the hacking of the Democratic party. That they did. Not only HRC says so, but also CIA and FBI say so, the latter not really being suspicious of helping Hillary (unless dragging out some possible smoking gun emails from Weiner's computer a few days before the election was some kind of help).
Amazing how you do not even believe the FBI and the CIA, your own American institutions. What amazing amount of mistrust. You either don't believe them or you simply do not care about Russia at long as the Democratic party is their target.
Either way. You are a partisan here. Who cares about propaganda attacks as long as the target is not my kind of America.
Which in conclusion leads to the evaluation: You, sir, are not a patriot. (Not that I mind, you just aren't.)

(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: No HRC is a lyi$g evil bit$h and nobody believes anything she says.

Spoken like a truly sophisticated mind.
But sure... NOBODY believes ANYTHING. And every single soul on earth knows that Rosie O'Donnell deserved it too. Everyone thinks so, sure.

(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Step 1: Allowing unvetted immigrants in by Obama which will be the direct cause of many deaths in this country. It is already starting to show its beginning stages.(Look at Germany) (Obama's immigration policy will be the main culprit in these deaths) . What will be the response for these deaths? The people who will have caused it, will call for gun controls. Even though the guns aren't the cause of it, their policies are the cause.

Shocked  Shocked  
--- so let me get that straight. You claim that Obama willingly let in unvetted immigrants, knowing exactly that this would directly lead to American deaths, which this evil mind then would use as an excuse to take away your guns. Obama - aids terror so he could disarm you.

Of all the wacky conspiracy theories I ever heard, this might be the wackiest one ever. Ever! Congratulations for that.

(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Step 1: Terrorism and the support of ? True or not ?   NSA/Poilce state/data gathering on US citizens/Eavsdroping on US citizens. (Bush)

Right. Look, we agree on something.

(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: There is a history of Gov using false flags and propaganda to achieve policy change objectives. (That is Step 1) At this point in history they are the Globalist's objectives for policy change.

But look, you can freely say so without being sent to concentration camps.
Hey look, there are still blacks and Jews around.
Hey look, they didn't start a race war yet.
Hey look, they did not kill 6 billion "racially inferior" people.

Calling someone a Nazi for attempts of manipulation... really is a sign of painfully lacking any historic perspective. It's like saying wow that Nazi government sure built great highways.
And Soros - you do know he is Jewish, right? You do know he actually had to hide from the Nazis in Hungary? Still call him a Nazi collaborator? On what grounds? What did the young Jewish child Soros do back then in Hungary, I dare you backing that up here.

(12-29-2016, 02:28 PM)tigerseye Wrote: And as far as labeling toward me, I don't know what your talking about.

Cry Cry That evil bit$h calls me sexist Cry Cry
Cry Cry Those Nazis called me racist Cry Cry
(12-28-2016, 06:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Trump is admittedly more of a grabber than a biter. 

Braggart, You don't have to run around letting everyone know that Trump grabbed your Kitty.
(12-30-2016, 10:14 AM)hollodero Wrote: Calling someone a Nazi for attempts of manipulation... really is a sign of painfully lacking any historic perspective. It's like saying wow that Nazi government sure built great highways.
And Soros - you do know he is Jewish, right? You do know he actually had to hide from the Nazis in Hungary? Still call him a Nazi collaborator? On what grounds? What did the young Jewish child Soros do back then in Hungary, I dare you backing that up here.

Uhm you do know that Soros was a Nazi collaborator, straight from the horse's mouth it was the "happiest" time of his life and has no feelings of regret about turning in his fellow Jews?
(12-30-2016, 01:50 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Uhm you do know that Soros was a Nazi collaborator, straight from the horse's mouth it was the "happiest" time of his life and has no feelings of regret about turning in his fellow Jews?

Huh...you'd think the alt-right would like him more then.   Smirk

All seriousness aside he was a 14 year old pretending to be a Christian to avoid his own persecution.  And he's said "in his own words" that he did not feel guilty because he was facing an incredible evil and he was protecting himself.

"Nazi collaborator" is a, well, stretch.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-30-2016, 01:50 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Uhm you do know that Soros was a Nazi collaborator, straight from the horse's mouth it was the "happiest" time of his life and has no feelings of regret about turning in his fellow Jews?

A "Nazi collaborator". A 14-year-old boy Jewish boy was a "collaborator". Sorry Mike, I respect your stances even though they seldomly are mine, but that one to me is really not justifyable, not by any means. That is defamation and I urge you to use wiser words.

I took the liberty of researching a little. Soros was a 13-year old Jewish boy when the Nazis occupied Hungary in 44. He and his family disguised as Christians. (Maybe you feel they shouldn't have, Soros should have joined some "resistance" instantly and basically end his conscious life just after it started, but I very much advocate not riding that unrealistically high horse here.) He was 14 during Nazi occupation and disguised himself, albeit being helped by a Nazi official who took him as godson and hid at least one other Jew too. That man later was in charge of some inventories of confiscated Jewish properties (Soros knew that and accompanied him once, but had no role in it whatsoever) - the 14-year old hardly was in charge of anything.
Again, maybe you ride the high horse, say the kid shouldn't have done that, should have resisted, should have been found out - without helping anyone by doing so, rather revealing his family, his protector and the other hidden person too, probably causing all their deaths - but really, who are you to blame the little kid for simply keeping his disguise and surviving along with his family.
His father warned other Jewish families and urged them to disguise as well, later obviously also saved Jewish people (have no source for that apart from Wikipedia though, don't know how he "saved" them). But that was Soros referring to when he called that a happy year - for he could "witness his fathers heroism".

The 14-year old did not turn in anyone. No one was found out or died because of him.
The 14-year old was not in charge of any wrongdoing, nor would any bad deed not have happened had he "resisted" and turned himself and his family in instead.
The 14-year-old did not "collaborate" - he and his family just tried to survive, like many others.
The expression "Nazi collaborator" for a hiding survivor is disgusting to me and I am not willing to let that one go so easily.

But paint your own picture, of course. But when calling the little kid a "collaborator", ask yourself, what would you have done in his place.
I would have done the same and would have found my peace with it too. Holocaust survivors agree.