BURROW
BOYD
HURST
HUBBARD
TUFELE
HUBBARD
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcons Game Game Ball
(10-23-2022, 05:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Dominant*

And where's the poll?

EDIT* Ah, there it is!

Burrow, 100%

Everyone else you mentioned had an excellent game, Tufele wants it.

SECOND EDIT* It's, Davis-Gaither, not Geathers Wink

Joe Burrow all the way

Tufele had a very good game. Saw him in there on several plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:32 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: TB was more than deserving & is literally Mr. clutch but I had to vote Burrow. Scorching hot... Shout out to Chase, Hurst & Hilton.

Defense continues to shine.

I thought Zac called a good game.

Those two catches by Boyd were amazing a won handed on a touch ball with a defender on him then fighting thr defender getting turned around last second to catch a ball mid and outside...

Those were two extremely hard catches.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: That terrible retreat behind the first down line that resulted in that botched 4th down sequence knocks his performance down a bit in in my eyes, especially considering the TD was just a blown coverage.

Really boneheaded play for a veteran like Boyd. Glad it didn’t come back to haunt us.

Reply/Quote
Burrow, but a good day by everyone! Great game plan and execution today!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: That terrible retreat behind the first down line that resulted in that botched 4th down sequence knocks his performance down a bit in in my eyes, especially considering the TD was just a blown coverage.

Meh. That's difficult to judge between the whistles and was great tackle. He got his depth made the catch got away from the initial defender but was a great play by the secondary defender.

Edit. Thats like pointing out Burrow made a bad read before the end of the first when Chase broke the out and Burrow put the ball low on the curl and was almost picked.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrow, hands down. He dissected defenses all day, took what they gave him, made smart decisions with the intermediate and deep shots. THIS was the game I wanted to see from him all year. That 4th quarter scamper behind Karras was fun to see too. Guy looks like he’s having fun out there!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Falcons secondary..They deserve it hands down.. 

I second this. Jokes aside, Burrow won my vote today. Nice W.
Reply/Quote
The obvious answer is Joe Burrow, but I'm going other for the offensive staff. They recognized the weakness of the Falcons defense and relentlessly attacked it. What run game? Just throw, throw, and throw some more at those backup CBs. Burrow executed it pretty much flawlessly. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
You guys that give them to coaches are no fun. Same with entire position groups. Pick a player!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You guys that give them to coaches are no fun. Same with entire position groups. Pick a player!

LoL....I said obvious answer is Joe Burrow, and I picked him last week.....but they hardly even considered running today until late. And for good reason. The team dominated the opponents' weakness. Good game plan, excellent execution from the personnel. The defense hung tough with some backups playing a lot of reps themselves. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Burrow without question.I wish Zac would have just continued to turn him loose throwing the ball so that he could have broken 500.Burrow could have gone over 500 easily,had they not backed off and committed more to the run toward the end of the game.
Reply/Quote
Brrr
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:22 PM)pally Wrote: Zac handed out game balls to almost everyone.  The defense, Burrow, Hurst, Chase, Boyd.  OL received one in spirit.  He said the OL would be insulted to receive one

Is Zac handing out game balls to local establishments this year?  Thought that was a great move last season.
Reply/Quote
Going with Boyd. But there’s at least 3 correct answers
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Got to go with Burrow. That deep throw to Boyd on the first TD came out hot. A bullet. Burrow was throwing the ball great all game and shined.

You can't completely ignore the receivers obviously, it was good to see TB make a good run for Bfine's gameball.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are we really becoming so spoiled by Chase that he’s not even a poll option in a game where he had 130 yards and 2 TD’s? LOL

Anyway, it obviously Burrow. Sure the Falcons secondary was banged up but he still went out there and put on a master class today. If there’s a better QB in the league right now at that back shoulder throw he makes I haven’t seen him.

People have made the comparisons before (which i've stayed away from for now) but the dude looked like prime Brady out there today. Pitch and catch short, medium and long. He was dealing aces all day.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I could be wrong but i thought the defender tugged on him enough to change his momentum. 

The thing that i was yelling for was challenging the TD to Tee. They ended up getting the touchdown but that's twice now that they failed to challenge a TD, while running up to the line to get another play off quick.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:14 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Is Zac handing out game balls to local establishments this year?  Thought that was a great move last season.

Those are for playoff wins.

Reply/Quote
Boyd.

He was electric
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I could be wrong but i thought the defender tugged on him enough to change his momentum. 

The thing that i was yelling for was challenging the TD to Tee. They ended up getting the touchdown but that's twice now that they failed to challenge a TD, while running up to the line to get another play off quick.

His momentum was definitely impacted by the defender, but he tried to step around the man on the ground to get a much bigger gain on his own and that change of direction impacted it even more.  Had he escaped the second man it would have been a first and then some.  Alas he has caught before crossing the line again.

As to the lack of a challenge, they aren't even trying to get off good plays.  They've all been crap that wouldn't be worth running even if we had time to get set beforehand.
Reply/Quote