Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Falcons are firing their head coach, why can’t the Bengals?
After the Falcons embarrassing loss they are firing their HC. Why can’t the Bengals probe they are serious about winning and fire this clown ?
Reply/Quote
The Bengals aren't allowed to fire the Falcon's head coach
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would give Simmons a chance. Turner also has to go, never liked the guy for many reasons too..
Reply/Quote
Firing any of the coaches will not do anything. Now in December I can see it happening.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We called for Marvins firing for 10 years before it took place.

We have only just begun with this Coaching regime.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Because it it the Bengals. Before you post a question on this forum, do know that my answer is true for about 95% of these type of questions.
Reply/Quote
Then Tobin will pick a great new head coach , draft good offensive lineman and linebackers and John Ross will thrive under the new coaching because Tobin was right all along !
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Bengals aren't allowed to fire the Falcon's head coach

OK, that was funny.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why can’t the Bengals probe they are serious about winning and fire this clown ?

Two words. Mike Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Quinn could be our next DC.
Reply/Quote
In all honesty WTF do you expect him to do with this shit? The last five drafts have set this organization back light years. It's not Taylor's fault they drafted Ogbuehi and Fisher as the heir apparent tackles. It's not Taylor's fault they drafted ***** Billy Price and John Ross. This organization missing on so many 1st round picks the before Taylor got here has absolutely killed this team. Anyone who thought they would compete for a playoff spot this year needs to have their head examined.
Reply/Quote
Because when joe mixon doesn't run well it's the offensive line's fault and when he does, it's his success.

That is all you need t know about Accountability in this organization. Z. Tayor will get 5 more years.
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many years Dan Quinn would have gotten here? Gotta be at least 20, right?

Over .500 record, a Superbowl appearance, a Divisonal Round appearance, never won less than 7 games...

Gotta be nice for some of these others fanbases to actually have standards, and at least try to look like they're attempting to win a championship.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:09 PM)Fullrock Wrote:  Anyone who thought they would compete for a playoff spot this year needs to have their head examined.

Making an appt. Monday.

Reply/Quote
Don’t know how much good it does midsession.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
what's the purpose of letting him ride the season out? Think he'll make a push for the playoffs? We're #1 pick again. lol
Reply/Quote
If you become the organization that fires coaches 5 games into a coaches second year, you become the organization no good coach will go to. The Browns became that for a while and struggled to get coaches to come in. Quinn had had issues for the last few years, the belief is he has lost the locker room a couple times, they are also heading for a rebuild. We just started our rebuild and outside of some aging vets it seems the locker room is there.

We can have a serious discussion after the season, but you aren’t moving on from Taylor mid year. It turns this place to an even tougher sell to quality coaches if you do.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: what's the purpose of letting him ride the season out? Think he'll make a push for the playoffs? We're #1 pick again. lol

There is no good reason to keep Zac and Brian and Jim another femtosecond. The experiment clearly has failed. The dead horse will not resuscitate no matter how many times it is beaten.
Reply/Quote
at least sit the aging vets, like AJ Green and Geno Atkins (0 tackles, 0 nothing today). AJ is worth nothing on the market now, he's done, remove him.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Making an appt. Monday.

See if you can get us a group discount, Harley.  They'll make it up in volume.

They let Marvin hang around seasons after he reached his expiration date (to my opinion, the playoff meltdown January '16).  I think Zac gets three years, and if he can win just five games this year, that will seal it.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote