Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Tradition
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/23/former-lions-cb-stanley-wilson-ii-shot-while-naked-and-intruding/

Quote:Former Lions cornerback Stanley Wilson II might have finally done something more bizarre and ill-advised than his father.

According to KGW in Portland, Wilson was naked and trying to break into a home when he was shot by the homeowner.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Crack is a terrible thing...
Reply/Quote
 I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Hank, why do you drink?
Hank, why do you roll smoke?
Why must you live out
The songs that you wrote?

Over and over
Everybody met my prediction
So if I get stoned I'm just carryin'
On an old ________ ___________
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2016, 12:45 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote:  I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Shennanigans
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2016, 11:53 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Shennanigans

Hey Farva, what's the name that place you like to eat at with all the goofy stuff on the walls and mozzarella sticks?
Reply/Quote
The only time I'd break into someone's house is if I was naked.. My granddaughter once said to my gf, "I bet grampa's no fun when he's naked."
We're still trying to figure out where that came from.. lol. Kids...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Stinks like sex in here.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2016, 10:44 AM)Benton Wrote: Hey Farva, what's the name that place you like to eat at with all the goofy stuff on the walls and mozzarella sticks?

[Image: WWe1bS.gif]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
[Image: mustache-ride.gif]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote