Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
One spot left.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’m struggling how to strategize this last contest.

Reply/Quote
Still 1 spot left.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2018, 07:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’m struggling how to strategize this last contest.

Yeah, it's a bit of a strange setup compared to what we're used to.  Took me by surprise.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
We still need 1 more player.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 02:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We still need 1 more player.

One of my guys got in. It's full now.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Nice. We made it!

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 06:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nice. We made it!

You're kicking ass.  I rushed through my lineup selection, and it's showing.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 10:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You're kicking ass.  I rushed through my lineup selection, and it's showing.

Not anymore.

Reply/Quote
Wow. won by 4yds. Cure4CF nice game man! What a game.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:19 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wow. won by 4yds. Cure4CF nice game man! What a game.

Congrats Harley!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:19 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wow. won by 4yds. Cure4CF nice game man! What a game.

You won the Souper Bowllzllzlzzzzzz!!!!!1!1!!

Wink Congrats!

Reply/Quote

Good game. I had fun playing with you all. Looking forward to next year. Hopefully can get more people to play regularly.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 01:58 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Good game. I had fun playing with you all.  Looking forward to next year.  Hopefully can get more people to play regularly.

With the new tax cuts, maybe Bengals fans will be able to afford $2 a week on a consistent basis next year. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 06:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: With the new tax cuts, maybe Bengals fans will be able to afford $2 a week on a consistent basis next year. 

That's all well and nice, but I still have no problem taking your money, just the same.  Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 08:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's all well and nice, but I still have no problem taking your money, just the same.  Ninja

It was fun, even better when you win. When you lose, $2 doesn’t hurt so much.

Reply/Quote
All of you from last years contests should have received an email yesterday about setting your rosters for next weeks contest. However, there is a small issue. I didnt know it was going to finalize the settings already for the amount of players which I previously had at 8 last year, but somehow it defaulted back to 3. So next week will be locked at 3.

With that said, I am curious how many members will be coming back and who else may want to play this year? We only play $2 per contest and winner takes all each week. I can start a new friends league and start from scratch or we can pick up Sept-16 (2nd week of season with 8 or more depending on how many are interested in playing this year.

On a side note, if you decide you want to play, it's kinda important that you do so each week or if we don't fill all the slots, everyones money is refunded and the game turns into a freebie. So my plan was, if we had 10 interested, I would set the limit to 8 (face it, not everyone will be able to commit to playing each week, or sometimes forget to get their picks in, have internet problems, etc). If we have 20, I will set the limit at 16 unless anyone has other suggestions? For those interested, it was really fun last year and should be this year as well. You are not stuck with a roster throughout the year, and you are able to choose any players for each week you want, regardless if someone has them or not. It's all about who can put up the best roster combination each week.

Let me know and we will go from there.

Reply/Quote
Count me in, although I may have inadvertently tossed the email. (can likely pull it out of trash file)

As for 3 players this week. Can't you abort that contest, and create another?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 12:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Count me in, although I may have inadvertently tossed the email. (can likely pull it out of trash file)  

As for 3 players this week.  Can't you abort that contest, and create another?

Just did. New link is here: https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/329737/invites/5a22fbfca474e93e44b1c40d4a1c2964323f996e?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=League&utm_content=Invite

Reply/Quote
I just sent invitations to everyone from last year to the new league.

Reply/Quote