Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fani Willis and lover implode on the witness stand
(03-22-2024, 08:25 AM)pally Wrote: She wasn’t excluded because the Trump team was unable to connect her behavior to the court case.  They claimed her “affair” made it impossible for them to get a fair trial. They couldn’t show that.

If there was no proven connection then why did the Judge order one of them to step down? 
She was benefiting from the relationship with Wade over this case. 

The Bar will come after her when this case has a verdict, then Trump will appeal and she will be under review and because she will be under review, that will give Trump a foot in the door on his appeal. It's all there now. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 08:25 AM)pally Wrote: She wasn’t excluded because the Trump team was unable to connect her behavior to the court case.  They claimed her “affair” made it impossible for them to get a fair trial. They couldn’t show that.

You really don't understand the ruling, do you?

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 01:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You really don't understand the ruling, do you?

Honestly, in reading some of the comments in here, I don't think there are many people who do.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 02:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, in reading some of the comments in here, I don't think there are many people who do.

Sadly, no.  Nor why it will have such a massive impact on Trump's subsequent trial.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 03:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sadly, no.  Nor why it will have such a massive impact on Trump's subsequent trial.

Phrases like "odor of mendacity" don't really strike much of a chord with those unaware of the depth of severity in those words.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 06:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Phrases like "odor of mendacity" don't really strike much of a chord with those unaware of the depth of severity in those words.

Indeed, especially when one considers how staid the wording of a court's ruling is under normal circumstances.  The judge's ruling was the legal equivalent of saying this woman is grimy as hell, open season on her.

Reply/Quote