Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favor from an old friend
(12-09-2021, 11:45 PM)jason Wrote: This has been a nice lil ass whippin' to enjoy on a typically lame Thursday night game.

Indeed

Normally I don't care much who wins whatever NFL game other than Bengals, butt. I'm a giant fan of whoever is playing Steelers. And I can't help but think after watching this (and it's not the only thing) the Ravens are wayyyyy overrated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:59 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Who else loves seeing pig face get blasted, and then going to the bench full mope?!?   I hope this is the beginning of about 25 years of them being just like the Lions.

I hoping he gets ear holed at least two more times.
Reply/Quote
What a fun night for some good old fashion hard nosed steeler football...
Reply/Quote
Epic battle by the ONLY 2 teams that the Lions didn't lose to this year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is GLORIOUS! F**K THE STEELERS, HAHAHAH!
Reply/Quote
The steeler board is fun right now.. they want everyone gone lol
Reply/Quote
Cousins trying to give the game away...
Reply/Quote
You gotta be fn kidding me
Reply/Quote
Keep running minny, don't be stupid..
Reply/Quote
HAHAHAH Jeezus Cousins sucks
Reply/Quote
These reffs are ***** ridiculous...
Reply/Quote
I swear to God if Pissburgh wins this..
Reply/Quote
After Ben retires, someone seriously has to ask him what an NFL officiating crew goes for these days.
Reply/Quote
The refs will always help cash cow pittsburgh until the day the NFL dies
Reply/Quote
Wow had to make it way more interesting than it should have been but at least they handed the Steelers another L.
Reply/Quote
Pat Freiermuth is what you get when you order Heath Miller on Wish.com...
Reply/Quote
Stealers lost after they helped us by beating the Rats - I'll take the assist no matter where it comes from.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:44 AM)Whatever Wrote: Pat Freiermuth is what you get when you order Heath Miller on Wish.com...

Nah.  Kid is really good.  Penn State grad who I got to see play a lot since I live in Central PA
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:57 AM)Joelist Wrote: Stealers lost after they helped us by beating the Rats - I'll take the assist no matter where it comes from.

The way the steelers last two games went was very advantageous for the Bengals for sure. 

Wanted steelers to lose both games out of pure spite and hate personally. But happy the way it turned out and fitting Zimmer helped Bengals out tonight. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
he dropped the pass fat ben put it on a dime though, guess everyone has a ja'marr
Reply/Quote