Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Fast Food Breakfast?
I love White Castle's burgers when I'm drunk, but, outside of that, they're nasty and not much above dog food, but has anyone tried their breakfast?!

It's unreal!

I've had Uber Eats deliver it to me for four days in a row because the girl that gets my groceries hasn't been here, and it's so good!

The hash browns are only good, and granted that I've only had the sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich, but that was UNBELIEVABLE and other people have told me it's good.

Anybody else had it? If not, try it and thank me later!

What's your favorite fast food breakfast place?
Reply/Quote
For breakfast, if I have time to go in and sit down, I like the McDonald's Big Breakfast with hotcakes and a side of gravy.

If I don't have time to sit inside, I like the Sausage McMuffin with egg, and the buttermilk chicken biscuit is also pretty tasty. I am also partial to Bojangles Sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, as well as their Cajun filet biscuit. I do try to limit my Bojangles intake, as they seem to be extremely greasy compared to the McDonald's breakfast menu items.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
feels like grounds hog day in here.
Reply/Quote
I feel like sunset just ate 3 breakfasts.

Mellow

I'm picky about bacon, so usually if I eat out for breakfast it's chic fil a or cracker barrel.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 10:25 AM)Benton Wrote: I feel like sunset just ate 3 breakfasts.

Mellow

I'm picky about bacon, so usually if I eat out for breakfast it's chic fil a or cracker barrel.

Not sure what happened there..  Kept trying to post, and just kept seeing "spinning wheel".

Chic Fil-A is good.  The owner of our company brings in a bag full of chicken biscuits from there, every Friday morning.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sausage McMuffin every morning for the drive to work because I'm cheap. I dont buy coffee because I bring my own. If by chance I leave late and don't have time to hit McDonalds, I have ham, egg and cheese hot pockets in the work fridge which are actually cheaper and better than the McMuffin. However, it's kind of a ritual thing for me so I just do it. We only have a McDonalds in our town and thats it for fast food drive thru's.

Reply/Quote
That's an easy question, the greatest thing ever invented, BISCUITS and GRAVY!!! I usually only have it once a month because it's such a healthy meal...
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 10:29 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sausage McMuffin every morning for the drive to work because I'm cheap. I dont buy coffee because I bring my own. If by chance I leave late and don't have time to hit McDonalds, I have ham, egg and cheese hot pockets in the work fridge which are actually cheaper and better than the McMuffin. However, it's kind of a ritual thing for me so I just do it. We only have a McDonalds in our town and thats it for fast food drive thru's.

That is my go to breakfast, 2 Sausage McMuffins and an ice water, when I am on the road! I've tried to make my own at home for breakfast, but just never taste the same.  Kind of like making your own sandwich at home and it doesn't come close to Jersey Mikes....
Reply/Quote
McDs bacon egg and cheese biscuit with a hashbrown.
Reply/Quote
You ***** are crazy.....Hardee's breakfast FTW.

Steak, egg, and cheese biscuit.....GTFO.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Don't generally have time for fast food breakfast... But the McGriddles from McD's if I had to pick something..

Whitecastle Breakfast sandwiches are also good.

(heck even speedway has some decent options)
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 12:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: You ***** are crazy.....Hardee's breakfast FTW.

Steak, egg, and cheese biscuit.....GTFO.

I've never had good luck with any Hardee's food.  It all has a laxative effect on me..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 09:51 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For breakfast, if I have time to go in and sit down, I like the McDonald's Big Breakfast with hotcakes and a side of gravy.

If I don't have time to sit inside, I like the Sausage McMuffin with egg, and the buttermilk chicken biscuit is also pretty tasty.  I am also partial to Bojangles Sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, as well as their Cajun filet biscuit.  I do try to limit my Bojangles intake, as they seem to be extremely greasy compared to the McDonald's breakfast menu items.

McDonald's for me as well. I don't eat anything on their lunch menu but I like their breakfast.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 11:05 AM)sandwedge Wrote: That's an easy question, the greatest thing ever invented, BISCUITS and GRAVY!!!  I usually only have it once a month because it's such a healthy meal...

From where?
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 02:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: From where?

McDonald's has biscuits & gravy.  The gravy isn't bad, I always order a side of it with the Big Breakfast with hotcakes.

Edit: Hardee's and Bojangles also offer biscuit and gravy for breakfast.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 03:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: McDonald's has biscuits & gravy.  The gravy isn't bad, I always order a side of it with the Big Breakfast with hotcakes.

Edit:  Hardee's and Bojangles also offer biscuit and gravy for breakfast.

I've had biscuits and grave from McDonalds and I agree that they're pretty good but I just didn't know if that's where he meant 
Reply/Quote
I rarely eat breakfast from a fast food place but Saturdays around 7 to 8 am before a WVU home game you will find me at Buscuit World in Morgantown lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 04:11 PM)Synric Wrote: I rarely eat breakfast from a fast food place but Saturdays around 7 to 8 am before a WVU home game you will find me at Buscuit World in Morgantown lol.

The Biscuit World in Huntington WV is pretty good, too.  Down here, not so much, their gravy is the worst..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2019, 02:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've never had good luck with any Hardee's food.  It all has a laxative effect on me..

I'm not much on their regular food, but once every couple of weeks I cheat the diet with their breakfast.  For me, their biscuits are the best in my neck of the woods.  

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
SONIC bacon egg and cheese toaster sandwich with lettuce tomato and mayo.

Sonic breakfast burritos are also pretty good.
Reply/Quote