Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite OL prospects
Will Hernandez from UTEP

I believe he'll be a future pro bowler..we should NOT pass him up in this draft.
Reply/Quote
Nelson...mercy me!  He has a mean streak and is one of only a handful of o-line prospects that I have seen successfully block two people at once.  The way that he locks his arms and walks with defenders in pass pro when he's on the verge of getting beat reminds me of one player: Andrew Whitworth.  The Bengals would be foolish not to take him in the first if he's there.
Reply/Quote
If I had to choose it would be a tie between price and nelson at this point. Both have every characteristic I look for in draft prospect. I dunno what we will do about tackles this year, but free agency and draft don't look great.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:36 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Nelson...mercy me!  He has a mean streak and is one of only a handful of o-line prospects that I have seen successfully block two people at once.  The way that he locks his arms and walks with defenders in pass pro when he's on the verge of getting beat reminds me of one player: Andrew Whitworth.  The Bengals would be foolish not to take him in the first if he's there.

Quenton Nelson looks the absolute real deal to me. 

you never know how it pans out but I would be a hell of a let more bullish on our offense (especially run game)  next year with him and westerman at OG (boling at LT)

He would be a great fit for Pollack you would think...his run blocking is great and he finishes right to the very end...you can see he wants to let the defender know he's here all day and his decision making and positioning when pulling/on the move is great.  The only slight issue I could see at the moment is he looks a bit stiff and looks like he overreaches in pass pro but he's a difference maker for me
Reply/Quote
Nelson is my favorite Guard for sure, but we might be okay at Guard from what i hear from Pollack.

Sounds like he likes Westerman and Redmond and can coach them up and i think Nelson will be gone before we pick at 12.

Would have to move up to get Nelson it seems which is very unlikely.

McGlinchey is much more likely at 12 if we get one of the Notre Dame O-lineman. I would be very happy with this.

Isiaah Wynn is still my favorite versatile Lineman and can play Center.

Frank Ragnow is my favorite Center honestly.

McGlinchey/Ragnow with our first two picks would help this team so much.
Reply/Quote