Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years
(12-12-2017, 05:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Do you really think we have a Good roster? We have about 10 starters who grade Poor by PFF.

I'd argue that the Steelers and Ravens have much better rosters than us.

Steelers I agree with you. Ravens not so much. difference they have a coach that plays to their strengths and masks their weaknesses.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 11:09 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Steelers I agree with you. Ravens not so much. difference they have a coach that plays to their strengths and masks their weaknesses.

I definitely think the Ravens offensive line is better than ours which is a big thing. They have a really good Center who is about to be a free agent. We should look at signing him.

Overall, I think the Ravens defense is better than ours too slightly.

Harbaugh is a much better HC. I agree with you there.

And Ozzie Newsome is a much better GM than anyone the Bengals have in their front office.
Reply/Quote
0 n 7 , hes gotta go
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 12:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I definitely think the Ravens offensive line is better than ours which is a big thing. They have a really good Center who is about to be a free agent. We should look at signing him.

Overall, I think the Ravens defense is better than ours too slightly.

Harbaugh is a much better HC. I agree with you there.

And Ozzie Newsome is a much better GM than anyone the Bengals have in their front office.

Only Reason I agree regarding Ozzy is if Tobin is the defacto GM staying with Marvin for as long as he has. Hurts his overall grade. They have been underwhelming since Ray Lewis retiring.
Reply/Quote