Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminists love Islamists
Funny video lol

She's looks more like a feminazi than a feminist though. There is a distinction IMO.

[Image: b5l3qd.jpg]
Oh wow extremists have stuff in common. Good work detective Lucie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-12-2016, 12:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: She's looks more like a feminazi than a feminist though. There is a distinction IMO.

[Image: b5l3qd.jpg]

Feminist just means you believe in equal rights, so you're absolutely correct. But, Lucie will tell us this was suppose to be funny. It wasn't and things usually aren't funny if someone has to tell you it was. 

[Image: ansari_howwordsworkviaattn.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-12-2016, 09:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Feminist just means you believe in equal rights, so you're absolutely correct. But, Lucie will tell us this was suppose to be funny. It wasn't and things usually aren't funny if someone has to tell you it was. 

[Image: ansari_howwordsworkviaattn.jpg]

I thought his show on Netflix was pretty funny.  Never heard of him before that, and the day after I finish the series I see him here.  Weird how that happens sometimes. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-12-2016, 11:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I thought his show on Netflix was pretty funny.  Never heard of him before that, and the day after I finish the series I see him here.  Weird how that happens sometimes. 

You never watched Parks and Rec? Great show, you'll love it.

Also, check out his stand up on Netflix. Good stuff.

(01-12-2016, 03:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You never watched Parks and Rec? Great show, you'll love it.

Also, check out his stand up on Netflix. Good stuff.

Oh he was on that?  I always mean to watch it.  Some weekend I'll start bingeing. 

Did you see his series on Netflix?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-12-2016, 03:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh he was on that?  I always mean to watch it.  Some weekend I'll start bingeing. 

Did you see his series on Netflix?

Yea, he's definitely one of the better characters on the show. A very exaggerated version of himself.

I watched the first 4 or so episodes of his series. I thought it was pretty good, kind of like his own version of Louis (realistic comedy instead of sitcom). I just never got around to finishing it.

(01-12-2016, 12:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: She's looks more like a feminazi than a feminist though. There is a distinction IMO.

Shouldn't you be down at the community college slut shaming random women?
That cartoon was funny.

And exactly why I posted here so others could get a laugh.
(01-12-2016, 05:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That cartoon was funny.

And exactly why I posted here so others could get a laugh.

It wasn't and we didn't. That's why Michaelsean and I had to discuss people who were actually funny.

What did I tell you last time you posted something and kept telling us it was funny. If it really is funny, we'll laugh, you won't have to tell us to.

(01-12-2016, 05:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It wasn't and we didn't. That's why Michaelsean and I had to discuss people who were actually funny.

What did I tell you last time you posted something and kept telling us it was funny. If it really is funny, we'll laugh, you won't have to tell us to.

It was funny ... You are just too uptight to laugh at certain topics.
(01-12-2016, 06:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It was funny ... You are just too uptight to laugh at certain topics.

[Image: 035458d791d93644f574462a6be1f80f.jpg?stmp=1292258498]
[Image: 201507_1752_bgefb_sm.jpg]
Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-12-2016, 06:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It was funny ... You are just too uptight to laugh at certain topics.

Right-wingers are never funny on purpose.

Keep telling us it was funny. We'll start laughing, just not at the video.

(01-12-2016, 08:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 035458d791d93644f574462a6be1f80f.jpg?stmp=1292258498]
[Image: 201507_1752_bgefb_sm.jpg]
Ninja

Haha
(01-12-2016, 09:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Keep telling us it was funny. We'll start laughing, just not at the video.

Go ahead and Keep telling me I'm not funny. Maybe at some point you will figure out that i dont care if you think it's funny or not... Like I said .... I know you are too uptight on certain topics and that's cool . But others here are not and they will have a laugh.
(01-12-2016, 09:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Go ahead and Keep telling me I'm not funny.   Maybe at some point you will figure out that i dont care if you think it's funny or not... Like I said .... I know you are too uptight on certain topics and that's cool .   But others here are not and they will have a laugh.

Why do you care so much about letting us know you thought it was funny?

And honestly.  Not funny.  
Yeah, I made it through about a minute. That was terrible.
(01-12-2016, 09:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Why do you care so much about letting us know you thought it was funny?

And honestly.  Not funny.  

Why do you care about what I do?