Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final 53
(09-04-2015, 10:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's you chance to make your final prediction or comment on others. I'll get the ball rolling:

QB- AJ McCarron, Andy Dalton

RB- Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, Rex Burkhead, Cedric Peerman

WR- AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Mo Sanu, Greg Little, Brandon Tate, Mario Alford

TE- Tyler Eifert, Tyler Kroft, Ryan Hewitt

OL- Andrew Whitworth, Clint Boling, Russell Bodine, Kevin Zietler, Andre Smith, Eric Winston, TJ Johnson, Jake Fisher, , Trey Hopkins (No Dan France)

DL- Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins, Domata Peko, Michael Johnson, Pat Sims, Wallace Gilberry, , Brandon Thompson, Margus Hunt, Will Clarke, Marcus Hardison

LB- AJ Hawk, Rey Maualuga, Vincent Rey, Emanual Lamur, PJ Dawson, Chris Carter(just shifted to LBs)

DB- Leon Hall, Dre Kirkpatrick, Adam Jones, Darqueze Dennard, Josh Shaw, Tony Hill, Reggie Nelson, George Iloka, Shawn Williams, Derron Smith

ST- Clark Harris, Kevin Huber, Mike Nugent

I think you are really close.  I have my changes in bold.  Also, I think it is Burfict on PUP and Ogbuehi on IR-designated to return.  They could also put Flowers on PUP.  I haven't heard what his injury was.  It seems as though they wasted a pick on Uzomah, who will likely get picked off the practice squad.  If he makes it, I would guess it would be at the expense of Tony Hill, but I really like the way that kid has played.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 10:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Carter or Shawn Williams can play LB if we get that thin and a large portion of the game we only have 2 out there.

I had high hopes for Uzomah, but he has shown absolutely nothing

Agreed.  He has actually shown nothing good, but plenty of problems.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: .....You have plenty of guys who can do that already.
I don't think we should carry Andy Dalton because he doesn't block well enough.

He would never be in given that scenario any ways. 

Hardison, Clarke, Gilberry, MJ, Dunlap....there ya go. Guys who will be on the roster and better at that job than either Hunt or Carter. Next bad point?

You are the troll

You will have some major butt hurt if Hunt makes the team and I said I want Carter, I also want Hunt and that is the difference as you don't and will squeal like a pig and blame the coaches if Hunt makes it.

Me, I could care less and whatever they decide, I will accept they are far more knowledgeable watching these coaches 40 hours a week versus my 3 hour a week.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We have the same DL we had in 2013 and a few young guys with them so I am not sure why you loathe our DL picks of MJ, Dunlap, Peko (NT who is well respected in the NFL) and Geno.

How you can call anyone a troll after this post is laughable 

(09-04-2015, 05:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are the troll

You will have some major butt hurt if Hunt makes the team and I said I want Carter, I also want Hunt and that is the difference as you don't and will squeal like a pig and blame the coaches if Hunt makes it.

Me, I could care less and whatever they decide, I will accept they are far more knowledgeable watching these coaches 40 hours a week versus my 3 hour a week.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:42 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: How you can call anyone a troll after this post is laughable 

I am confused, you saying these guys with a ton of NFL experience were bad draft picks?

I think the 4 have around 30 years in already.

In 2013, they were a big reason why our defense was one of the best in the NFL

So enlighten me Troll boy

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am confused, you saying these guys with a ton of NFL experience were bad draft picks?

You are making yourself look like the worlds biggest jackass and I love it. All over a shitty DE. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am confused, you saying these guys with a ton of NFL experience were bad draft picks?

It was obvious he was talking about Hunt, Clarke, Still and Thompson, who clearly have nowhere near 30 years experience.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: ...and not from one guy....all 53....

Ugh. Reminds me how much I LOATHE our recent DL picks. 

2 giant DEs and a few lemons at DT.

And then this year got lucky with Carter and Johnson as a FA because we had no interest in a pass rusher

(09-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We have the same DL we had in 2013 and a few young guys with them so I am not sure why you loathe our DL picks of MJ, Dunlap, Peko (NT who is well respected in the NFL) and Geno.

Let's see if he can find why he's looking at being the jackass here. 
Or will someone be nice and explain it to him
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:49 PM)McC Wrote: It was obvious he was talking about Hunt, Clarke, Still and Thompson, who clearly have nowhere near 30 years experience.

Shhh...I wanted to see if he could figure it out himself! Drats. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 05:50 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Let's see if he can find why he's looking at being the jackass here. 
Or will someone be nice and explain it to him

I don't read minds so in the future instead of making a general statement like our FO can't draft DL, you my want to clarify.

So, your position is we draft DL well 50% of the time versus we can't draft DL

Why so hard to clarify?

Reply/Quote
Why are you nerds so mad ? Because Hunt, Thompson, and Still are gonna get shit canned for promising new talent ? That's not bad that's exciting.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:27 PM)Okeana Wrote: Why are you nerds so mad ? Because Hunt, Thompson, and Still are gonna get shit canned for promising new talent ? That's not bad that's exciting.

Who is mad?

The only one mad is guys like you who want AD gone yesterday. I enjoy watching it and your heads explode anytime AD makes a mistake

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Who is mad?

The only one mad is guys like you who want AD gone yesterday. I enjoy watching it and your heads explode anytime AD makes a mistake

How did this go back around to Dalton ? I actually don't mind Dalton on or off the field, but somehow you take a conversation about Defensive Lineman and make it about Quarterbacks.

[Image: tumblr_mf65xjJjRO1qahdsko1_500.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:33 PM)Okeana Wrote: How did this go back around to Dalton ? I actually don't mind Dalton on or off the field, but somehow you take a conversation about Defensive Lineman and make it about Quarterbacks.

You carry on multiple conversations and just posted a dream you hope AD is gone after 8 games and AJ takes over and we win the Super Bowl

My bad, I guess I misread your positive intentions for AD in the other thread

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You carry on multiple conversations and just posted a dream you hope AD is gone after 8 games and AJ takes over and we win the Super Bowl

My bad, I guess I misread your positive intentions for AD in the other thread

Lol dude that post was obviously ridiculous on every level.  You seriously read that entire post ?  This just proves again that you respond to things without actually reading what anyone else is saying.

Reply/Quote
Hunt and Clarke should be fighting for a job not Chris Carter. With MJ being back there's no reason for two 6-6 guys that have proven next to nothing in the NFL.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:33 PM)Okeana Wrote: How did this go back around to Dalton ? I actually don't mind Dalton on or off the field, but somehow you take a conversation about Defensive Lineman and make it about Quarterbacks.

This isn't the first time today.

Earlier, in a different argument about Hunt (surprise, huh?) he brought up a QB that led the league in TD passes at 28 years old and a QB with 3 Super Bowl rings by 28 years old as the reason why we shouldn't write off a shitty 4-3 DE that's shown nothing in 3 years of football at 28+ years old.

Trollllolololololol
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:49 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This isn't the first time today.

Earlier, in a different argument about Hunt (surprise, huh?) he brought up a QB that led the league in TD passes at 28 years old and a QB with 3 Super Bowl rings by 28 years old as the reason why we shouldn't write off a shitty 4-3 DE that's shown nothing in 3 years of football at 28+ years old.

Trollllolololololol

This post is trolling at the highest level

TY for being true to yourself

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't read minds so in the future instead of making a general statement like our FO can't draft DL, you my want to clarify.

So, your position is we draft DL well 50% of the time versus we can't draft DL

Why so hard to clarify?

Oh good god this is sad. This is really really sad.

Let's try this again. 

Quote:Ugh. Reminds me how much I LOATHE our recent DL picks. 

2 giant DEs and a few lemons at DT.

What isn't clear? 
or are you just...a troll who doesn't care?!?!

Maybe you're just that stupid. I'd hope not. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:00 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Oh good god this is sad. This is really really sad.

Let's try this again. 

What isn't clear? 
or are you just...a troll who doesn't care?!?!

Maybe you're just that stupid. I'd hope not. 

Again, TY for proving my point as recent drafts to me are guys still on our team and starting

Obviously to you, it was post Dunlap. I get it now, I did not read it that way originally so simple clarification would have sufficed

Reply/Quote