Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final 53
(09-04-2015, 06:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This post is trolling at the highest level

TY for being true to yourself

How is it trolling? It's the truth and was completely relevant to the other guys post.

Thanks for playing.

You should really stop already because it's obvious that you're just breaking down and losing your mind today in general. Nothing you've posted all day has made much sense. Stop skipping your meds, I tried to tell you that on the old boards on some days. You gotta set an alarm or something.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Again, TY for proving my point as recent drafts to me are guys still on our team and starting

Obviously to you, it was post Dunlap. I get it now, I did not read it that way originally so simple clarification would have sufficed

You're the only idiot on this world who could think recent was 5 years ago....I even gave the numbers....

2 DE
2 DT

Ask your tiny brain, does that make sense if you go back far enough to include everyone on the DL? No. 
It doesn't. You're an idiot. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:10 PM)djs7685 Wrote: How is it trolling? It's the truth and was completely relevant to the other guys post.

Thanks for playing.

You should really stop already because it's obvious that you're just breaking down and losing your mind today in general. Nothing you've posted all day has made much sense. Stop skipping your meds, I tried to tell you that on the old boards on some days. You gotta set an alarm or something.

Simple

I don't go around lurking looking to jump into a discussion and belittle someone because of a post hours earlier.

I call that trolling. It is trolling because you carried your butt hurt around all day to unleash it in a situation that you had no skin in the game
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Simple

I don't go around lurking looking to jump into a discussion and belittle someone because of a post hours earlier.

I call that trolling. It is trolling because you carried your butt hurt around all day to unleash it in a situation that you had no skin in the game

I call purposefully being obtuse trolling. 

Which is you. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You're the only idiot on this world who could think recent was 5 years ago....I even gave the numbers....

2 DE
2 DT

Ask your tiny brain, does that make sense if you go back far enough to include everyone on the DL? No. 
It doesn't. You're an idiot. 

LOL

You mad
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

You mad

So you are copping to being a troll? 
Reply/Quote
So... just gonna leave this here...

[Image: Z31DROr.jpg]

ask me to clarify if too small for your meaty little eyeballs.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Simple

All day? Bro, my memory is good enough to remember something stupid you said like 4 hours ago.

I saw a post where your dumb comment earlier became relevant, so I threw it out there.

The only person butthurt is the guy that's mad that he's being reminded of other dumb stuff he has said recently.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:49 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This isn't the first time today.

Earlier, in a different argument about Hunt (surprise, huh?) he brought up a QB that led the league in TD passes at 28 years old and a QB with 3 Super Bowl rings by 28 years old as the reason why we shouldn't write off a shitty 4-3 DE that's shown nothing in 3 years of football at 28+ years old.

Trollllolololololol

lololol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I almost felt bad for the guy then he dropped the ultimate tell that he's a complete moron

" You Mad "

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I tried to go heavy at Dline, keeping 11--with Still not making the cut.
Went with 9 at oline, hoping to keep France on the PS.
I don't think Little makes the cut, but Tate does at wideout. Burkhead basically gives us a 6th WR and 4th HB..
Like Bfine, I'm not impressed with Uzomauh, he is PS material.
If we go lighter on either line, that opens up a spot for another linebacker (I have 6) or CB (I have 5)
I liked what Keo showed at safety and special teams so I keep him, and hang on to Smith as well.

QB- AJ McCarron, Andy Dalton

RB- Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, Rex Burkhead, Cedric Peerman

WR- AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Mo Sanu, Brandon Tate, Mario Alford

TE- Tyler Eifert, Tyler Kroft, Ryan Hewitt

OL- Andrew Whitworth, Clint Boling, Russell Bodine, Kevin Zietler, Andre Smith, Eric Winston, TJ Johnson, Jake Fisher, Trey Hopkins

DL- Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins, Domata Peko, Michael Johnson, Pat Sims, Wallace Gilberry, Hardison, DeShawn Williams, Margus Hunt, Will Clark, Brandon Thompson

LB- AJ Hawk, Rey Maualuga, Vincent Rey, Emanual Lamur, PJ Dawson, Carter

DB- Leon Hall, Dre Kirkpatrick, Adam Jones, Darqueze Dennard, Josh Shaw, Reggie Nelson, George Iloka, Shawn Williams, Derron Smith, Keo

ST- Clark Harris, Kevin Huber, Mike Nugent
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 09:05 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I tried to go heavy at Dline, keeping 11--with Still not making the cut.
Went with 9 at oline, hoping to keep France on the PS.
I don't think Little makes the cut, but Tate does at wideout. Burkhead basically gives us a 6th WR and 4th HB..
Like Bfine, I'm not impressed with Uzomauh, he is PS material.
If we go lighter on either line, that opens up a spot for another linebacker (I have 6) or CB (I have 5)
I liked what Keo showed at safety and special teams so I keep him, and hang on to Smith as well.

QB- AJ McCarron, Andy Dalton

RB- Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, Rex Burkhead, Cedric Peerman

WR- AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Mo Sanu, Brandon Tate, Mario Alford

TE- Tyler Eifert, Tyler Kroft, Ryan Hewitt

OL- Andrew Whitworth, Clint Boling, Russell Bodine, Kevin Zietler, Andre Smith, Eric Winston, TJ Johnson, Jake Fisher, Trey Hopkins

DL- Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins, Domata Peko, Michael Johnson, Pat Sims, Wallace Gilberry, Hardison, DeShawn Williams, Margus Hunt, Will Clark, Brandon Thompson

LB- AJ Hawk, Rey Maualuga, Vincent Rey, Emanual Lamur, PJ Dawson, Carter

DB- Leon Hall, Dre Kirkpatrick, Adam Jones, Darqueze Dennard, Josh Shaw, Reggie Nelson, George Iloka, Shawn Williams, Derron Smith, Keo

ST- Clark Harris, Kevin Huber, Mike Nugent

There is absolutely no way we go 23 on Offense and 27 on Defense. Replace Greg Little with one of your DBs and maybe.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Little over Smith maybe
Reply/Quote
Greg Little has proven his worth. It would be silly to cut him

I dont see the Bengals cutting him.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 09:33 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Little over Smith maybe

More than likely over Keo. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 09:39 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: Greg Little has proven his worth. It would be silly to cut him

I dont see the Bengals cutting him.

I think so too!!  He could finally end up being the receiver that lots of people thought he could be.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I agree, 23 on O and 27 on D is out of balance. I just went off of who I liked the best. We're gunna lose some players that will get snatched up pretty quickly. I hope we can pull off a trade with one of our defensive tackles, because it's hard to stomach losing them and getting nothing in return.

It'd be nice to get a wide-out in a trade, anyone know any names of potential targets?

Little definitely proved he's more consistent catching the ball in the preseason. I'm just not the biggest fan. Him and Tate just can't get separation against starting corners.

It'd be nice if more of our tight ends panned out, but Id' be upset if we kept more than 3 (counting Hewitt), as nobody has shown up besides Kroft (and he fumbled twice in the finale).

I've been really disappointed with our backup offensive line too, which is why I went light there.

There's a lot of tough cuts, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:22 PM)Stormborn Wrote: So... just gonna leave this here...

[Image: Z31DROr.jpg]

ask me to clarify if too small for your meaty little eyeballs.

[Image: ee0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:22 PM)Stormborn Wrote: ask me to clarify if too small for your meaty little eyeballs.

I'm sure that's what you tell all the ladies, but, nobody can see that
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
That's what I feared, has to be a more practical way to export a spreadsheet as an image than copying it to a power point slide and shrinking the text.

I won't bother posting the bottom one because it won't happen.

QB- Dalton, McCarron
RB- Hill, Bernard, Burkhead, Peerman
WR- Green, Jones, Sanu, Tate, Little, Alford*
TE- Eifert, Hewitt Kroft, Uzomah*
OT- Whitworth, Smith, Fisher, Winston*
OG- Boling, Zietler (have to erase France because that's actually 25 instead of 24)
OC- Bodine, Johnson

DE- Johnson, Dunlap, Gilberry, Clarke, Hunt*
DT- Atkins, Peko, Thompson, Sims, Hardison*
LB- Rey, Hawk, Maualuga, Lamur, Dawson, Carter, Flowers*
CB- Kirkpatrick, Jones, Hall, Dennard, Shaw
S- Nelson, Iloka, Williams, Smith*

I'm sure they'll surprise us in a bad way, but I'm fully expecting this

*inactives
Reply/Quote