Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Cut list
(08-31-2019, 11:13 PM)Wyche Wrote:  .....and probably Malik Jefferson, and the Davis kid they just drafted. It isn't revolutionary, but it's definitely a noticeable change, IMO.

Davis was a bad draft pick. To take a guy with this terrible LB group that can't beat out Nickerson...
Reply/Quote
I can’t seem to get my jaw off the floor. McRae made this team? Nickerson made this team? I get there is still a week left and things can happen but wow. McRae couldn’t cover a turd in a toilet bowl.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 11:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Davis was a bad draft pick. To take a guy with this terrible LB group that can't beat out Nickerson...

Agree with that, but at least the staff acknowledged the mistake and moved on. Swiftly. Remember Margus Hunt? Hell, remember Malik Jefferson!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 11:18 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Agree with that, but at least the staff acknowledged the mistake and moved on. Swiftly. Remember Margus Hunt? Hell, remember Malik Jefferson!

I hated on him the whole time he was here, but Margus got a contract in Indy. That defense was better than ours last year, and probably is this year. I don't know why we couldn't get anything outta him while he was here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 11:45 PM)jason Wrote: I hated on him the whole time he was here, but Margus got a contract in Indy. That defense was better than ours last year, and probably is this year. I don't know why we couldn't get anything outta him while he was here.

Coaching, scheme, maturity, accountability, pick any of those things that weren't here during his time and he was given while in Indy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 11:18 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I can’t seem to get my jaw off the floor. McRae made this team? Nickerson made this team? I get there is still a week left and things can happen but wow. McRae couldn’t cover a turd in a toilet bowl with a full roll of toilet paper.

Now you're talkin'. 

DISCLAIMER: I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the point. Just adjusting the joke for emphasis. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Go along with this, it's Labor Day weekend and some haven't seen all these by 8 AM Sunday Morning

Players cut to get to 53 : RB- Jordan Ellis, Quinton Flowers, WR- Ventell Bryant, Cody Core, Stanley Morgan, Hunter Sharp, TE- Moritz Bohringer, Jordan Franks, Mason Schreck, O-LINE- Kirk Barron, Dan Godsil, Christian Westerman, John Jerry, Justin Evans, Brad Lundblade, Keaton Sutherland, D-LINE- Dare Odeyingbo, Christian Ringo, Immanuel Turner, LB- Curtis Akins, Sterling Sheffield, DeShaun Davis, Noah Dawkins, Malik Jefferson, DB- Demetrious Cox, Tony Lippett, Jordan Brown, Anthony Chesley, Davontae Harris, Trayvon Henderson, Tyree Kinnel, KeiVarae Russell, Kicker- Tristan Vizcaino

Also O Lineman Alex Redmond placed by NFL on reserve/ suspended list.

On Injured/ reserve list are HB- Rodney Anderson and QB- Jeff Driskell

On unable to perform list are O Lineman Jonah Williams and DB- Darqueze Dennard

SOURCE : Bengals.com Team Transactions as of Sunday morning 9-1-2019 at 8

Does this mean Dennard out for season. I guess it does.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 08:58 AM)kevin Wrote: Go along with this, it's Labor Day weekend and some haven't seen all these by 8 AM Sunday Morning

Players cut to get to 53 :  RB- Jordan Ellis, Quinton Flowers,  WR- Ventell Bryant, Cody Core, Stanley Morgan, Hunter Sharp,  TE- Moritz Bohringer, Jordan Franks, Mason Schreck, O-LINE- Kirk Barron, Dan Godsil, Christian Westerman, John Jerry, Justin Evans, Brad Lundblade, Keaton Sutherland, D-LINE- Dare Odeyingbo, Christian Ringo, Immanuel Turner, LB- Curtis Akins, Sterling Sheffield, DeShaun Davis, Noah Dawkins, Malik Jefferson, DB- Demetrious Cox, Tony Lippett, Jordan Brown, Anthony Chesley, Davontae Harris, Trayvon Henderson, Tyree Kinnel, KeiVarae Russell, Kicker- Tristan Vizcaino

Also O Lineman Alex Redmond placed by NFL on reserve/ suspended list.

On Injured/ reserve list are HB- Rodney Anderson and QB- Jeff Driskell

On unable to perform list are O Lineman Jonah Williams and DB- Darqueze Dennard

SOURCE : Bengals.com Team Transactions as of Sunday morning 9-1-2019 at 8

Does this mean Dennard out for season. I guess it does.

Dennard is on the PUP list which means he can play as soon as week 6 or as late as week 13  He can be moved to IR at any time after week 1.  Same thing for Williams

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 09:14 AM)pally Wrote: Dennard is on the PUP list which means he can play as soon as week 6 or as late as week 13  He can be moved to IR at any time after week 1.  Same thing for Williams

Thanks. Word is Williams won't be seen until maybe 2020.  So Dennard could be back in 2019, Thanks For Info. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote