Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, regular season starts!
(09-08-2015, 11:43 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This thread is now about...

BATMAN!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS94qWkqrRkXYvWKDeDBud...loBnEA7VD3]

So, Superman vs. Batman, going to be good, or going to suck?  Oh, and what about the Suicide Squad movie?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Managed to find an image to meet rfaulk's claims about what this thread is now about

[Image: hero-batman-spiderman-altman-cat-4gb-8gb...-drive.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Managed to find an image to meet rfaulk's claims about what this thread is now about

Still more entertaining than colts/Steelers/Broncos/Ravens/Saints/packers/Seahawks/patriotsfan4aminute. Dude changes bandwagons more than the Browns change QB's.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 09:42 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow, you're on edge, aren't you? 

Stupidity does that to me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 12:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Managed to find an image to meet rfaulk's claims about what this thread is now about

Bingo!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping that Andre Johnson gives the spark that was missing in the Colts offense the last couple of years.  Give him 7 touches for over 100 yards and 2 TDs, and I'll be happy with the game. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
The dude says people need a girl so they'll stay off the boards. Then posts 6 times in a row while claiming to have a girl who keeps him off the boards.

It's good to have our idiot clown boy back to kick around.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Shall we review?

What is this:

[Image: cincinnati-chili8.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: ThisThreadSucksAndIsNowAboutTrains_3157.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 07:36 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Stupidity does that to me.

I'm sorry you feel that way. But please note, I never called you stupid. I don't know why you have to publicly admit this.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 12:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm hoping that Andre Johnson gives the spark that was missing in the Colts offense the last couple of years.  Give him 7 touches for over 100 yards and 2 TDs, and I'll be happy with the game. 

Yep, him and Gore. I know both of them are a bit long on the tooth, but I'm hoping they're still impact players. If they're as good as advertised, then the Colts have a chance to go to the SB this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The dude says people need a girl so they'll stay off the boards. Then posts 6 times in a row while claiming to have a girl who keeps him off the boards.

It's good to have our idiot clown boy back to kick around.

If I only had 15 minutes to devote to answering board posts, wouldn't it make sense that I do them all at once? It's you guys who spend HOURS posting a message here, a message there that need to get a life.

In case you forgot, I met my girl when the other board was still alive. It was near the end of last season, remember? I remember clearly when she and I watched the Colts dismantle the Bengals during the 1st round of the playoffs. Remember THAT game? Dalton was in true playoff form, once again. He forgot there's an endzone in the 2nd half.

I'm glad to be back here. Now I can watch the AFC North kick the Bengals around again. That's always entertaining.

BTW, is this the year the Bengals win a playoff game or does Marvelous Marvin get the boot?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 05:12 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Shall we review?

What is this:

[Image: cincinnati-chili8.jpg]

Looks like Skyline Chili to me! I like that chili... not so much the crap underneath.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 06:33 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Looks like Skyline Chili to me! I like that chili... not so much the crap underneath.

Looks like spaghetti noodles to me. Are you a communist?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 09:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This thread is now about...

Spiderman!

[Image: VnbTi.png]

(09-09-2015, 06:31 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: In case you forgot, I met my girl when the other board was still alive. It was near the end of last season, remember? I remember clearly when she and I watched the Colts dismantle the Bengals during the 1st round of the playoffs. Remember THAT game? Dalton was in true playoff form, once again. He forgot there's an endzone in the 2nd half.

[Image: AndyDaltonthreadJJ_zps0c9a1b13.jpg]

Come on Coltsy...... I know this is the Smack Forum, but in reality (I know you visit from time to time) Dalton had very little to work with in that game.
They had Burkhead (a RB) at WR, which hadn't taken place before in a game.
I'll back you up on their nose-dive in every other playoff game, but the game against your boys was a little different.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 08:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: AndyDaltonthreadJJ_zps0c9a1b13.jpg]

Come on Coltsy...... I know this is the Smack Forum, but in reality (I know you visit from time to time) Dalton had very little to work with in that game.
They had Burkhead (a RB) at WR, which hadn't taken place before in a game.
I'll back you up on their nose-dive in every other playoff game, but the game against your boys was a little different.

You're right, that playoff game with the Chargers was definitely more defining of Dalton. Isn't that where the ground tackled him and caused him to fumble? If I recalled, it was an un-assisted tackle. No one else but the ground touched him.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 06:23 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm sorry you feel that way. But please note, I never called you stupid. I don't know why you have to publicly admit this.

I was calling your idiocy in referring to the teams you root for as teams you "respect" stupid.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This thread is now about................................

[Image: Jake+Delhomme+Carolina+Panthers+v+Dallas...ntOLfl.jpg]
Reply/Quote
People that constantly have to reference their "girl" as some sort of validation usually don't have one.

I leave you with this scene from The Breakfast Club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZwXN5OgikA
Reply/Quote
[Image: jake-delhomme-browns.JPG]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote