Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, the wrecking crew takes over a game.
(10-07-2018, 09:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Special Teams failures is one thing that really puzzles me, with this team.  Over the past decade, this team has typically had great STs, Darrin Simmons is thought to be quite respected around the league.  I wonder what's changed?  I know they've went through a bit of roster turnover lately, but players are players, and the coaching is the same.

Peerman. Players are not players. The Rev was ST glue just like Burfict is the Defensive glue....
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 08:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Peerman. Players are not players. The Rev was ST glue just like Burfict is the Defensive glue....

Peerman definitely embraced the role of STs Captain, and did a Yeoman's job of demonstrating by example that one can hold a valuable role on a team, and rarely see starting action.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 10:51 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Not to be a Debbie downer but their entire left side of their line starting with center were backups.

Supposedly, Carolina played with a guy off the streets at tackle.  They handled our defensive line pretty well, and ditto the first half of the Miami game.  
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 07:20 PM)impactplaya Wrote: MJ is a total class act and goes all out.
hes had a quiet dominant game vs the Fins

I didn't think he was doing anything until he got that personal foul called on him (that was never shown on TV, nor was another call, which I found odd) but after that, he seemed to play with some fire under his ass.  
Reply/Quote