Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finley traded not released
Change of plans Finley traded to the Texans. Finley and a swap of 7th rounders

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Texans don't have any 7th rounders, but have 4 6ths.
Reply/Quote
Probably a future conditional 6 or 7
Reply/Quote
Whoa. Awesome. Anything in return would be of help. Good job!
Reply/Quote
Texans have any O-lineman we like?
Reply/Quote
I heard we got two 1sts for Finley!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
An extra pick is awesome!

Finley is there to start with all the Watson legal issues Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sadly, Finley is worth more than Watson right now.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sadly, Finley is worth more than Watson right now.

someone gave us a pick for him! ? ??  LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sadly, Finley is worth more than Watson right now.

Then we should have offered a straight up one for one trade for him.  Even if Watson spends the next 5 years in jail he's going to be worth more than Finley in a trade eventually. 
Reply/Quote
So who was it that said that the team was too stupid to go in on a deal like this?

Absolutely awesome that they got SOMETHING for him.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
A great game in primetime does wonders.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

The Watson situation is just terrible no matter how it plays out. If true, it’s terrible he did it. If false, it’s terrible they falsely accused him.
Reply/Quote
If we get anything less than one of their starting Oline I will be severely disappointed. Cool
Reply/Quote
Seriously, the Texans have the dumbest FO in football. Disaster last year got O'Brien canned, and the new guy is just as bad. I mean, think the Texans would want to rethink turning down #3 (and Tua!?) for Watson about now? Yeesh.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The Watson situation is just terrible no matter how it plays out. If true, it’s terrible he did it. If false, it’s terrible they falsely accused him.

I've read reports the lawyer working with all of them women is next door neighbors with the Texans owned. Seems like an odd situation. 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The Watson situation is just terrible no matter how it plays out. If true, it’s terrible he did it. If false, it’s terrible they falsely accused him.

That’s some incredibly scary evil teamwork if they all are collaborating against him, if it’s false.
Reply/Quote
Finley doesn’t flop his junk onto massage therapists... Ninja

I’m amazed any team traded for him lol
Reply/Quote

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but he is heading towards a Bill Cosby number of accusers. I mean, what is it now? 7? 8? 9?
Reply/Quote
This makes sense if you think about the Patriots having an interest in him before the draft, and now Nick Caserio (formerly of Patriots) is HM in Houston. Probably just cost them a day 3 conditional pick that won't have conditions met unless something happens to Watson.
Reply/Quote