Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Zac
(12-23-2023, 10:38 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: These threads are getting old.  For Christmas all I want is the fire Zac thread starters be banned

You have to give them a pass. If they did start "fire this coach" or "cut this player" threads they wouldnt know how to talk about football. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:38 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: These threads are getting old.  For Christmas all I want is the fire Zac thread starters be banned

Scroll on by then. No need to come cry about it...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:41 PM)Synric Wrote: You have to give them a pass. If they did start "fire this coach" or "cut this player" threads they wouldnt know how to talk about football. 

So ya think Zacs doing a swell job then, huh?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:00 PM)Tony Wrote: No, don't like it? Move the **** on...

(12-23-2023, 10:07 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Ouch…let the man vent for crying out loud. This was a very embarrassing loss. This team was out prepared, under motivated and played miserable. It lays at the feet of Taylor. At least this guy care enough. Can’t wait to see Zac excuses during the press conference. This guy is average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: no-i-dont-think.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:11 PM)Tony Wrote: So ya think Zacs doing a swell job then, huh?

He's 8-7 in a season where at least 9 games were started by a QB playing on one leg and a career PS guy. 
Reply/Quote

Yes, we are still in playoff hunt without Burrow,  enough said
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: He's 8-7 in a season where at least 9 games were started by a QB playing on one leg and a career PS guy. 

Idc, he's trash.. If we had a competent coach, we'd have a superbowl by now. I'll never forgive that idiot for going away from the run in the superbowl when Mixon was gashing them either..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Idc, he's trash.. If we had a competent coach, we'd have a superbowl by now. I'll never forgive that idiot for going away from the run in the superbowl when Mixon was gashing them either..

Let it all out. LOL

Reply/Quote

[Image: 1e4710e48aae171d7bff58b4596320e8.gif]
Reply/Quote
These threads absolutely ruin this board.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:29 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: These threads absolutely ruin this board.

Embrace ‘em out of fun. Some people have malfunctioning donkey brains. (Nobody here obviously******)

* Just in case.
Reply/Quote
Yeah he’s not going anywhere anytime soon so no sense in thinking he will be let go.
Not his best work tonight but when your D can’t stop a bad offense and your QB keeps throwing it to the other team then there’s not much you can do.
I’m sure he wasn’t calling “INT left”, “INT middle” into Browning.
Reply/Quote
Emotionally it feels cathartic to suggest firing Zac Taylor and I once shared this tantalizing sentiment. It’s true Zac lacks killer instinct. It’s also true his play calling is less than stellar.

However, let’s consider another factor. What about Brian Callahan? Zac may indeed call the plays but Brian designs the plays. Have you ever considered the play designs Zac selects from might be flawed from the beginning? Similarly, Lou Anarumo’s defensive schemes are been wildly off target this season. Playing zone against the Steelers and Texans is ill-advised at best.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:29 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: These threads absolutely ruin this board.

Ya know, you can just scroll on by. I swear it's not that hard...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:34 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah he’s not going anywhere anytime soon so no sense in thinking he will be let go.
Not his best work tonight but when your D can’t stop a bad offense and your QB keeps throwing it to the other team then there’s not much you can do.
I’m sure he wasn’t calling “INT left”, “INT middle” into Browning.

No but he was calling screen after screen for no yards and tried it some more just for the hell of it..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:46 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya know, you can just scroll on by. I swear it's not that hard...

And you can just not be triggered every time we lose. I swear it's not that hard. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And you can just not be triggered every time we lose. I swear it's not that hard. 

Has the OP even posted since the last Pitt game? Hmm

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: He's 8-7 in a season where at least 9 games were started by a QB playing on one leg and a career PS guy. 

This. Obviously last night's loss is a bad one and probable a season ender, but we've had Joe Burrow healthy for like 4 games and we're 8-7. 

We have a backup QB (who outside of the Steelers games has played pretty well tbf). We have no run game. We have a bad defence. 

If you swapped the Bengals jerseys these guys wear for Steelers ones (yuk), we'd be saying about how Mike Tomlin always keeps those Steelers competitive. 

Would the Chiefs/Bills be 8-7 with Allen/Mahomes missing as much time as Burrow has? Maybe, maybe not.
Reply/Quote
a loss always brings these takes out of the woodwork.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Keep Zac, but explore other changes as needed. All good leaders make change when needed. Hopefully Zac thinks through what can be done to improve. Continuous improvement is a must, always.
Reply/Quote