Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Zac
(12-23-2023, 09:53 PM)Tony Wrote: He's gonna waste Burrow and Chase's career, just Like Marvin Did Carson and Ocho. Sad part is, we all know it's gonna happen and there's nothing any of us can do about it..

Here's a better idea.... Ban Tony
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You cannot expect rational thought this soon after a Steeler's loss. You just gotta let 'em vent and see the humor in it. 

Uh, yeah you can.... people are supposed to be adults and not act like children throwing temper tantrums.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 10:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: a loss always brings these takes out of the woodwork.

So what you're saying is a loss always brings out the losers. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 10:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: So what you're saying is a loss always brings out the losers. Hilarious

The correct terminology is “Karen’s”. There’s more “Karen’s” on here than social media.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind having a run game coordinator Zac may be a brilliant offensive mind but he obviously needs help in establishing a running game
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 11:10 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The correct terminology is “Karen’s”. There’s more “Karen’s” on here than social media.

And here I thought they were "Nancies" Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And you can just not be triggered every time we lose. I swear it's not that hard. 

Every time we lose? Tony is triggered as soon as we give up a 1st down in the 1st Quarter of every game. It's Tony, it's what he does.

Reply/Quote
Zac is a really nice guy. I like nice guys...AS NEIGHBORS!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:10 PM)Tony Wrote: Scroll on by then. No need to come cry about it...

Whos crying? the guys starting these dumb threads are the ones crying, we dont need several fire Zac threads,  You think Zac is responsible for Browning throwing those 3 picks? every one of those passes would make Zach Wilson blush.  And still the only reason we got beat as bad as we did yesterday was our TERRIBLE secondary, Pickens burned them up.  Our defense is terrible, but i dont see any fire Lou threads.  
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: no-i-dont-think.gif]

(12-23-2023, 11:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: 1e4710e48aae171d7bff58b4596320e8.gif]

(12-23-2023, 11:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Embrace ‘em out of fun. Some people have malfunctioning donkey brains. (Nobody here obviously******)

* Just in case.

LMAO!!! Good stuff STC.

I thought there would be a fire Zac thread today. Tony is just venting though as the other poster said. I was mad as hell yesterday
myself. But it wasn't all on Zac and he won't be fired so meh.

(12-23-2023, 11:34 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah he’s not going anywhere anytime soon so no sense in thinking he will be let go.
Not his best work tonight but when your D can’t stop a bad offense and your QB keeps throwing it to the other team then there’s not much you can do.
I’m sure he wasn’t calling “INT left”, “INT middle” into Browning.

That interception where he should of just thrown it away was just maddening. Just stupid as heck. Besides the ints Browning played 
alright especially being in the Shotgun all game without even trying to run the damn ball. I will say this, when Zac said he laughs at 
teams trying to run it on pitt, that was a stupid thing to say and it made him look really stupid when his Offense went back to predictable
against that Defense. You need to run it at Twatt to wear him out, this is a fact. Nah, they made Jonah play passive in the Gun, dumb as 
can be.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 11:10 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The correct terminology is “Karen’s”. There’s more “Karen’s” on here than social media.

What did you call me?

[Image: karen-calling-the-police.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 01:51 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Zac is a really nice guy. I like nice guys...AS NEIGHBORS!

Bad take.

He screams and yells on the sidelines when it’s warranted (especially at the officials).

"Burrow was on the headset yesterday talking. You know, I was texting with him last night," Taylor said Sunday. "And he just said, 'You know, I just never know how much to say.' And I said, 'I'll tell you when to shut up. Trust me.' So, I'm not scared to tell people to shut up on the headset. But again, just guys like that, that are invaluable to be on the sidelines. They see it from a different lens than we do."

He can be a nice guy without being a doormat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote