Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire hype video from The Bengals....

https://youtu.be/Z115ZBQ-T6s

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great stuff Wyche, need to see some more of these hype videos. Loved our stuff last year like the Bengal Boys etc.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
The granddaughters are exceeding expectations. The future of the organization is very bright.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 11:49 PM)samhain Wrote: The granddaughters  are exceeding expectations.  The future of the organization is very bright.

Right, it all starts at the top.

Reply/Quote
It was good, however this one didn't move the needle, for me, as much as prior ones.
Reply/Quote
Dude that's great!

The culture had totally changed. Instead of "fire (insert half the coaching staff here" we have 'fire hype video"s. Not a thread about guys that need to go in the off season, just positive stuff. We don't have the ring yet, but I think we're proud on where the team is at.
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMqTo9JN9bo
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 05:47 AM)sandwedge Wrote: It was good, however this one didn't move the needle, for me, as much as prior ones.

Then you aren't a music junkie. Tongue

That's what I personally like the most....two of my favorite pastimes are combined, the Bengals and music shopping. Also, that last jam on there is dope.

I like the way it shows all of the doubts at the beginning of the year, the mediocre part of the year, then into the 8-0 stretch run through the playoffs. I also like that the Bengals actually produced this and posted it.  Tiger

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 09:33 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMqTo9JN9bo

Yes, I saw that one yesterday too, and it's definitely legit as well. The only reason I posted this one was because the Bengals themselves posted it. I do really dig the one you're sharing too though.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, I saw that one yesterday too, and it's definitely legit as well. The only reason I posted this one was because the Bengals themselves posted it. I do really dig the one you're sharing too though.

When it comes to hype videos it's like a cowbell we need more. After the way the last 2 games went it kind of took our hype away was hoping to beat those two teams and roll into playoffs like a freight train.

Still time to build it back up starting this weekend.
Reply/Quote
Sweet ThumbsUp So pumped for tomorrow
Reply/Quote
I was under the impression you wanted to fire the person responsible for making the video... maybe it was the wording..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: Then you aren't a music junkie. Tongue

That's what I personally like the most....two of my favorite pastimes are combined, the Bengals and music shopping. Also, that last jam on there is dope.

I like the way it shows all of the doubts at the beginning of the year, the mediocre part of the year, then into the 8-0 stretch run through the playoffs. I also like that the Bengals actually produced this and posted it.  Tiger

Love that vinyl is back and love that part of the vid the best. I need to make a Bengals hype vid one day.

So many songs I know could be turned into a Bengals song and just ROCK IT!!!Mad

Love my new Ibanez, might start thinking about this. Love this team regardless if we win or not tomorrow...

But I am really confident in us pulling it off and getting on a roll and not just like the last Playoffs where we win by 3 every game.

This Offense needs to take that next step and start scoring lots of Touchdowns. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 09:40 PM)Wyche Wrote:

https://youtu.be/Z115ZBQ-T6s

The Bengals Socia media team is unparalleled
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 03:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: I was under the impression you wanted to fire the person responsible for making the video... maybe it was the wording..  Cool

I'm almost fitty.....but that term has been around for awhile.

Reply/Quote
Plaid Room records is the shit too…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: Then you aren't a music junkie. Tongue

You busted me! Lol Never really been an in-depth music person. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 07:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm almost fitty.....but that term has been around for awhile.

Just missing the word THE between fire and hype.. I'd have been all over it then..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 07:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Plaid Room records is the shit too…

Gonna have to check em out next time I'm in Cincy.

Reply/Quote