Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish Magazine: Islamic Rape of Europe
(02-18-2016, 03:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure I have.   There was also another about a boy being gang raped.   I think someone else posted that ... Maybe Vlad.  

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Christians-Gays-and-Women-Fleeing-Asylum-centers

No, no...stories of it ACTUALLY happening.  Not allegations.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-18-2016, 03:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, no...stories of it ACTUALLY happening.  Not allegations.

You mean like when I posted about the Muslims in the UK repeatedly gang raping 34 little girls and threatening to kill their families if they tell?
In Poland, when they ask how many ????'s does it take to screw in a light bulb, who do they use?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Here's a new spin on an old topic for ya'll. 

For all you right to lifers out there, should all these raped European women be forced to carry out the pregnancy and give birth to the child or should she be given a choice to end it before birth? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(02-18-2016, 04:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Here's a new spin on an old topic for ya'll. 

For all you right to lifers out there, should all these raped European women be forced to carry out the pregnancy and give birth to the child or should she be given a choice to end it before birth? 

Abortion shouldn't be an option but the day after pill should be available. This goes for all cases not just these rapes.
(02-18-2016, 03:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean like when I posted about the Muslims in the UK repeatedly gang raping 34 little girls and threatening to kill their families if they tell?

link?
(02-18-2016, 03:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean like when I posted about the Muslims in the UK repeatedly gang raping 34 little girls and threatening to kill their families if they tell?

(02-18-2016, 04:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: link?

Yes, please.

Also please send your search history to the FBI.
(02-18-2016, 04:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: link?

Can't remember if it was this board or the last.    But it was well discussed on the board.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#16f5e2d25a7c

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/387428/1400-english-girls-raped-multiculturalism-dennis-prager
(02-18-2016, 04:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't remember if it was this board or the last.    But it was well discussed on the board.

I can honestly say that I can not remember discussing a case where "Muslims in the UK repeatedly gang raping 34 little girls and threatening to kill their families if they tell".

Ever.

Here or any board.
(02-18-2016, 04:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Can't remember if it was this board or the last.    But it was well discussed on the board.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#16f5e2d25a7c

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/387428/1400-english-girls-raped-multiculturalism-dennis-prager

Neither of those is:  "Muslims in the UK repeatedly gang raping 34 little girls and threatening to kill their families if they tell"
(02-18-2016, 05:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Neither of those is:  "Muslims in the UK repeatedly gang raping 34 little girls and threatening to kill their families if they tell"

In Rotterdam they did. Police covered it up as well once they figured it out because they didn't want to be called islamaphobic.

I can honestly say that I have never seen a wporse case of propaganda than this article.  all you have to do is read the report linked in the story to see that the storyy is 100% BS.

For example the story says this...... One fact stands out above all the horrors detailed in the document, which is that the girl victims were white, and their abusers Pakistani.

But the report actually says this.......The Deputy Children's Commissioner’s report reached a similar conclusion to the Muslim Women's Network research, stating 'one of these myths was that only white girls are victims of sexual exploitation by Asian or Muslim males,

The story says this....... No social worker today will risk being accused of this crime. In Rotherham a social worker would be mad, and a police officer barely less so, to set out to investigate cases of suspected sexual abuse, when the perpetrators are Asian Muslims and the victims ethnically English.

The report says this.......Issues of ethnicity Issues of ethnicity related to child sexual exploitation have been discussed in other reports, including the Home Affairs Select Committee report, and the report of the Children’s Commissioner. Within the Council, we found no evidence of children’s social care staff being influenced by concerns about the ethnic origins of suspected perpetrators when dealing with individual child protection cases, including CSE. 
(02-18-2016, 05:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In Rotterdam they did.   Police covered it up as well once they figured it out because they didn't want to be called islamaphobic.

Not true at all.  if you read the real news instead of just propaganda sites you will realize thatr numerous Pakistani men have been charged and convicted of these crimes by the police in Rotherham (I assume you meant this instead of Rotterdam)

You need to just stop believeing everything that propaganda sites post as truth.
(02-18-2016, 05:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not true at all.  if you read the real news instead of just propaganda sites you will realize thatr numerous Pakistani men have been charged and convicted of these crimes by the police in Rotherham (I assume you meant this instead of Rotterdam)

You need to just stop believeing everything that propaganda sites post as truth.

Research the story man. This isn't some hit piece. Go on and listen to the countless news reports on YouTube.
(02-18-2016, 06:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Research the story man.    This isn't some hit piece.    Go on and listen to the countless news reports on YouTube.

In Rotterdam or Rotherham?  I can't keep all your propaganda lies straight.

BTW I am the one who just did the research to show that the link you posted to the Rotherham story was complete lies.  i'll gladly do the same for the Rotterdam story if you just tell me where to find it.
That's it... I'm bringing my rape whistle with me to London in October.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(02-18-2016, 04:00 PM)McC Wrote: In Poland, when they ask how many ????'s does it take to screw in a light bulb, who do they use?

Muslim rapists?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021