4 - Butt TE Mich
4 - Malachi Dupre WR LSU
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 09:13 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: 1- Barnett DE Tenn
2 - Mixon RB OK
3 - Pocic C LSU
4 - Butt TE Mich
4 - Malachi Dupre  WR LSU

I don;t see them taking one of the top DE prospects in the top 9. They are too short (Allen, Barnett, Thomas are all 6-3) for what the Bengals typically go for. I could see them going with the 6-6 Charleton, however.

Regarding this draft, i would be ECSTATIC with it with only one change... Chad Hansen, WR, CA instead of Dupre.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/chad-hansen?id=2558069 

I think Hansen has a lot of potential and would be a great fit for the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 09:37 PM)PDub8 Wrote: I agree they definatley dont fit the typical bengal mold however neither does gilberry at 6'2 270 and they seem to love him.  I think if they like a guy enough they will poull the trigger and in regards to barnett at 9 outside of measurables hes everything u want in a defensive end.  High Motor, Vicious hands, High production playing like a grown man since his freshman year...and most importantly his character.  Hes a great kid.  I love barnett and really would be pumped with this mock.  Dupree is sweet but so is hansen.  would take either one for sure.  As for charlton, unless we trade back i dont think a good football team in the bengals who have an oppurtunity to take advantage of a top 10 pick in which they shouldnt have for a long time should reach on Taco simply becuase of Height.  Hes a first round talent but IMHO he should go between 20 and 32.  Not 9.  9 needs to be a lock.  not a project.  A guy like barnett with all the SEC production consistantly will be sitting there for them.  Why reach?

Reply/Quote
I have this feeling about Dupre.

Guy was the #1 WR coming out of HS.

Had horrible Qb play at LSU throughout his career

He is 6-2/6-3 I have read about how he would be a work in progress, but I think he would be an absolute steal.

Then again, I thought Danario Alexander was going to be Randy Moss too.
Reply/Quote