Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cuts In
(08-31-2019, 11:47 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It would seem and I'm not sure if I've ever witnessed a worse performance at LBer than him ?

sure you have....Malik Jefferson

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Core cut.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Zac's team may be the first Super Bowl team with the most undrafted free agents in the league.   Yes
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Had a feeling the old regime’s players might be the most vulnerable, I.e. Core and Jefferson.

Keeping Dolegala is shocking, but I don’t hate it. I’m assuming this means Driskel is gone.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 12:58 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Had a feeling the old regime’s players might be the most vulnerable, I.e. Core and Jefferson.

Keeping Dolegala is shocking, but I don’t hate it. I’m assuming this means Driskel is gone.

Andy lost a pal. Sad
Reply/Quote
I just said something along the lines of regime change in another thread a couple of minutes ago! Lol. I strongly believe this too. They want their guys!
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:04 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: I just said something along the lines of regime change in another thread a couple of minutes ago! Lol. I strongly believe this too. They want their guys!

They just want the best guys. Taylor drafted Davis, and he’s already gone.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They just want the best guys. Taylor drafted Davis, and he’s already gone.

Could end up on practice squad, though.
Reply/Quote
UDFA OL Keaton Sutherland has been waived and should be heading to the PS tomorrow

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They just want the best guys. Taylor drafted Davis, and he’s already gone.

Just coming off a Super Bowl loss, Zac is motivated to win one under his command.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 12:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

They may keep the 3rd QB on the roster until they know other teams looking for QB backups have settled for one, then maybe he goes PS. Or maybe they keep 3 all year - better than keeping a slug OL or LB I suppose.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 11:39 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That surprises me a bit  Shocked I wonder if they have their sights set on a cut LBer

Me too.... I had high hopes he might turn into something with his football IQ
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:39 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: They may keep the 3rd QB on the roster until they know other teams looking for QB backups have settled for one, then maybe he goes PS. Or maybe they keep 3 all year - better than keeping a slug OL or LB I suppose.

With Core cut, it could also mean they have plans to use Driskell on ST's and as an occasional receiver. He's faster than most of our receivers.
Reply/Quote
I really like the Dolegala move. I don't think he is a savior or some future All-Pro but he looked good enough to see if he could develop into something. I'm optimistic about our QB room for the post-Andy era but I also won't balk if they pick up a big name prospect if it comes down to it.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 01:27 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Cool.
Reply/Quote
Stanley Morgan and Ventell Bryant have been released. Bryant especially is likely landing on the PS

Jeff Driskel has been placed on IR likely heading for an injury settlement before too long

Reply/Quote