Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Female Ranger School Gaduates
Great story breech.

there is a leadership book I have been meankng to read, I can't think of the name off hand but it was recommended by Simon Sinek.
(11-11-2015, 10:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When did she go to Ranger School?

She hasn't because up until the past few months people like you thought she didn't need the training or would never need to use the training.

(08-19-2015, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kind of mixed on this. First absolutely nothing can be taken away from the women; secondly, they will never use the training they received. I wonder what the purpose was except to show women can do it. All this means is that they wiil be able to wear a Ranger Tab.

Obviously, that way of thinking is complete bullshit.
(08-21-2015, 10:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I had one soldier with financial problems.  I wouldn't allow him to open his own damn mail unless I was physically present so I could track his bills so he didn't open up any more credit.  I caught him in a lie the very first week.  I had another soldier who was over weight.  I found his cache of junk food in his damn car in the parking lot.  I had another soldier who was an APFT failure.  In addition to planning and conducting normal PT, I was the company's Master Fitness Trainer.  This meant I was also in charge of planning PT for the entire company (but the 1SG would never let me get rid of the stupid shit which was a waste of time), the fat boys, the PT failures, and the broke dicks.  The Army, in its infinite wisdom, spends millions of $ on gyms and fitness equipment which they don't allow you to utilize during normal PT hours.  So I had to use my free time to train them.  The only one I wasn't able to "rehabilitate" was the piss test failure who went AWOL, pissed hot again after he came back, then threatened to commit suicide which meant I was on suicide watch the first 24 hours until we could make other arrangements for that little shit.

Great addition to this thread man.  Thanks for your babysitting service.  

Also, there is something in here with the broke dicks piece.  Someone... Anyone?

(08-21-2015, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hit.

and get deceased.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-11-2015, 10:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: She hasn't because up until the past few months people like you thought she didn't need the training or would never need to use the training.

Obviously, that way of thinking is complete bullshit.
Did she need the Ranger training to do what she did? Seems see did great without it.

I'm not sure you thought this one through in your desire to call someone an idiot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-11-2015, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did she need the Ranger training to do what she did? Seems see did great without it.

I'm not sure you thought this one through in your desire to call someone an idiot. 

Do Ranger School grads come out less technically and tactically proficient?  Or as worse leaders?  Have you ever been to a military school knowing less than before you began?  Why have Ranger School at all if it is of so little value?  I wonder why everyone in the Ranger Regiment is required to attend Ranger School? How many men didn't you send to Ranger School because they couldn't benefit from the training?

Keep dig in' that hole. You're funny. 
(11-11-2015, 11:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do Ranger School grads come out less technically and tactically proficient?  Or as worse leaders?  Have you ever been to a military school knowing less than before you began?  Why have Ranger School at all if it is of so little value?  I wonder why everyone in the Ranger Regiment is required to attend Ranger School?

Keep dig in' that hole. You're funny. 

Couldn't help but notice you didn't answer the question.

WTS.  2 things Ranger School did not teach me:

How to be a leader

How to be proficient in my small unit tactics

There is are 2 reasons to have Ranger School and that is to earn a tab and see how far you can push yourself. That is a huge accomplishment because you have to be buried in the suck and come out to earn it. But those 72 days do not define anyone's career. They do publish a handy handbook.

For some reason you chose to post a link about a female that had never been to Ranger School  doing great things  in an effort to show why Ranger School is so important. Perhaps you understand that logic, but you are probably flying solo on that one.  

Excuse me while I get back to my hole digging.

(11-12-2015, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Couldn't help but notice you didn't answer the question.

I answered the question with a series of questions of my own in post #65.  You just don't like how I chose to form my answer.  But, I don't give a shit if you like it or not.  

Quote:WTS.  2 things Ranger School did not teach me:

How to be a leader

How to be proficient in my small unit tactics

I had an NCO tell me you can learn something from anyone.  Even if that something is how not to do it.  Meaning everything is a learning experience.  If you didn't learn how to improve your leadership ability or how to improve your tactical proficiency during Ranger School that's your failure.  I'm sure the RIs appreciated a stud who already knew everything thus making their job easier.  

Where do women get to practice leading infantry patrols and learn from their mistakes?  

Quote:There is are 2 reasons to have Ranger School and that is to earn a tab and see how far you can push yourself. 

You're completely wrong.  With an attitude like that no wonder you didn't learn anything.  Why did you even go if you weren't going to learn anything?  For a tab?  Hell, you can buy the tab.  You don't need to go to school to get the tab.  Reminds me of the idiots who say the only thing you get from college is a piece of paper.  A Ranger tab (like a diploma) is nothing more than a symbol.  The symbol itself is meaningless.  The knowledge you receive by completing the process to earn the symbol is what has value, not a piece of cloth.

Quote:That is a huge accomplishment because you have to be buried in the suck and come out to earn it. But those 72 days do not define anyone's career. They do publish a handy handbook.

I never stated Ranger School defines anyone's career.  I stated it is a leadership school and women can use leadership training just as much as men.  You disagree.  I think you're funny because you whine about cutting the defense budget then turn around and whine about training soldiers equally.  It's ridiculous.

Where do the tactics in the Ranger Handbook come from?  The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad field manual.  Again, where do women get infantry training?  Do you think they get a lot of practice leading a squad during a react to contact lane?  Do you think they could benefit from more of that type of training?

Quote:For some reason you chose to post a link about a female that had never been to Ranger School  doing great things  in an effort to show why Ranger School is so important. Perhaps you understand that logic, but you are probably flying solo on that one.  

Excuse me while I get back to my hole digging.

I posted a link of a soldier leading other soldiers in combat.  I think we should give our soldiers the best training possible so they can accomplish the mission while looking out for the welfare of their troops so that as many as possible come home safely.  What soldiers learn during Ranger School is directly applicable to any leader in that situation.  You just stated you don't understand.  Really?  How the **** could you not understand?  Clearly, you didn't learn any leadership at Ranger School.  WHAT KIND OF LEADER WANTS THEIR SOLDIERS TRAINED AS WELL AS POSSIBLE?  HUH?  I'll tell you; any leader worth a ****!

Then there are dinosaurs like you who still cling to your Old Testament sensibilites regarding women believing some soldiers shouldn't receive equal training based upon their sex organs even though bullets don't discriminate based upon sex like you do.
(11-12-2015, 02:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I answered the question with a series of questions of my own in post #65.  You just don't like how I chose to form my answer.  But, I don't give a shit if you like it or not.  

I had an NCO tell me you can learn something from anyone.  Even if that something is how not to do it.  Meaning everything is a learning experience.  If you didn't learn how to improve your leadership ability or how to improve your tactical proficiency during Ranger School that's your failure.  I'm sure the RIs appreciated a stud who already knew everything thus making their job easier.  

Where do women get to practice leading infantry patrols and learn from their mistakes?  

You're completely wrong.  With an attitude like that no wonder you didn't learn anything.  Why did you even go if you weren't going to learn anything?  For a tab?  Hell, you can buy the tab.  You don't need to go to school to get the tab.  Reminds me of the idiots who say the only thing you get from college is a piece of paper.  A Ranger tab (like a diploma) is nothing more than a symbol.  The symbol itself is meaningless.  The knowledge you receive by completing the process to earn the symbol is what has value, not a piece of cloth.

I never stated Ranger School defines anyone's career.  I stated it is a leadership school and women can use leadership training just as much as men.  You disagree.  I think you're funny because you whine about cutting the defense budget then turn around and whine about training soldiers equally.  It's ridiculous.

Where do the tactics in the Ranger Handbook come from?  The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad field manual.  Again, where do women get infantry training?  Do you think they get a lot of practice leading a squad during a react to contact lane?  Do you think they could benefit from more of that type of training?

I posted a link of a soldier leading other soldiers in combat.  I think we should give our soldiers the best training possible so they can accomplish the mission while looking out for the welfare of their troops so that as many as possible come home safely.  What soldiers learn during Ranger School is directly applicable to any leader in that situation.  You just stated you don't understand.  Really?  How the **** could you not understand?  Clearly, you didn't learn any leadership at Ranger School.  WHAT KIND OF LEADER WANTS THEIR SOLDIERS TRAINED AS WELL AS POSSIBLE?  HUH?  I'll tell you; any leader worth a ****!

Then there are dinosaurs like you who still cling to your Old Testament sensibilites regarding women believing some soldiers shouldn't receive equal training based upon their sex organs even though bullets don't discriminate based upon sex like you do.
Enough about me.

You post a link about a Female Soldier conducting small unit tactics of the highest caliber and then suggest they can only receive this training at Ranger School. There are a number of opportunities for Soldiers of every sex to receive quality training on Battle Drills, especially prior to deployments into a hostile environment.

Perhaps you could post another link of a Soldier that never went to Ranger School doing great things in an effort to show how valuable Ranger School is.

Oh yeah, ranger training also enhances a Soldier's discipline.

(11-12-2015, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Enough about me.

Dead Horse

Quote:You post a link about a Female Soldier conducting small unit tactics

Yes.  The type of small unit tactics taught at Ranger School you claimed the women graduates don't need and will never use.

Quote:of the highest caliber and then suggest they can only receive this training at Ranger School.

False.  I have suggested females should receive the same leadership training as men.

Quote:There are a number of opportunities for Soldiers of every sex to receive quality training on Battle Drills, especially prior to deployments into a hostile environment.

You can never have too much quality training.  Who knows what training someone will receive which could be the difference between life and death or mission accomplishment or failure.

Quote:Perhaps you could post another link of a Soldier that never went to Ranger School doing great things in an effort to show how valuable Ranger School is.

Perhaps you would like to explain why a woman leading a company of combat engineers doesn't need the training she would receive in Ranger School, but a man leading a company of combat engineers does?  I can't believe you're actually arguing against training.  You've taken your trolling to a new low.

Quote:Oh yeah, ranger training also enhances a Soldier's discipline.

Do you have a point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYa3Tmy-6TA

Again, anyone who says women don't need and won't use the training they will receive at Ranger School is an idiot.
(11-12-2015, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Enough about me.

You post a link about a Female Soldier conducting small unit tactics of the highest caliber and then suggest they can only receive this training at Ranger School. There are a number of opportunities for Soldiers of every sex to receive quality training on Battle Drills, especially prior to deployments into a hostile environment.

Perhaps you could post another link of a Soldier that never went to Ranger School doing great things in an effort to show how valuable Ranger School is.

Oh yeah, ranger training also enhances a Soldier's discipline.

Quite sincerely, this is as weak a reply to a thorough ass kicking as I've ever seen.  
(11-13-2015, 01:41 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quite sincerely, this is as weak a reply to a thorough ass kicking as I've ever seen.  

Color me surprised.

Of course you consider Breech to have "kicked ass"; as he called someone names and me as weak because I did not.

Often you have to consider the source and just shake your. 

(11-12-2015, 10:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Dead Horse
Finally we agree on something. 

(11-13-2015, 01:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Color me surprised.

Of course you consider Breech to have "kicked ass"; as he called someone names and me as weak because I did not.

Often you have to consider the source and just shake your. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night my friend.  
(11-13-2015, 01:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Finally we agree on something. 

You agree your "enough about me" tagline is whiny, tired, and played out?
(11-13-2015, 11:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You agree your "enough about me" tagline is whiny, tired, and played out?

Especially when it has been established many times that when someone's opinion is called into question, that person also becomes a topic of the debate due to it being their opinion with "because I said so" reasoning. You become part of the argument when you're arguing based on some of your own personal feelings and opinions. I'm not surprised that some don't comprehend this.

Don't worry though, bfine (enough about you, I know already) has already made claim in several other threads how many people on their "side" like to say things to intentionally stir the pot, aka trolling. Not surprising from someone with alt accounts.

If the "enough about me" schtick had any sort of validity, this entire subforum would be long gone.