Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board
I’ve read some rumors that we are trying to land Henry. Imagine landing that man? Put some diapers on boys, cause there will be a lot of messy pants soon

Or not….

But if someone told you yesterday Brown is coming for 4 years here yesterday would you believe it? Henry in stripes….

Or not…
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 01:16 AM)GodFather Wrote: I’ve read some rumors that we are trying to land Henry. Imagine landing that man? Put some diapers on boys, cause there will be a lot of messy pants soon

Or not….

But if someone told you yesterday Brown is coming for 4 years here yesterday would you believe it? Henry in stripes….

Or not…

I dunno but man, that Rashaad Penny deal 1 yr for 1.35 million was a steal!  That was a championship move by the Eagles.  That's the kind of moves I am hoping for the rest of the week with the remaining TEs and RBs.  1 year prove it deals to rebuild value.
Reply/Quote
Who? King Henry? Guy's got a lot of wear and tear over the years. If we had him or Ekeler for one year on a Super Bowl run I'd be for it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we talking King Henry he would have to be traded for and I doubt we trade for a RB (we shouldn't).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm just not on board with a Henry trade. Giving up capital to land a 29 year old back with over 1,700 carries that isn't known for his receiving abilities who will also be expensive. It just doesn't make sense, imo. He's a classic, bulldozing back and is great at what he does but he doesn't fit the offensive that Cincinnati looks to run. I think they'd be better off with a smaller back who can catch well and make plays in space with good pass-pro.
Reply/Quote
I would rather draft a back then trade for Henry. He'll I'd rather keep Mixon then trade for.Henry!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 07:10 PM)J24 Wrote: I would rather draft a back then trade for Henry. He'll I'd rather keep Mixon then trade for.Henry!

when I first read this I thought this was for TE Hunter Henry...which I would be good with
But Derrick?? meh...
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 07:10 PM)J24 Wrote: I would rather draft a back then trade for Henry. He'll I'd rather keep Mixon then trade for.Henry!

Yes to the first, no to that second part...
Reply/Quote
Henry on a short term contract would be ok but wouldn't want to pay the price the Titans will probably ask.

Mixon for Henry........Yes

Anything else other than a late round picks, would say no.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote