Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First woman President
(04-19-2018, 12:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Normal people don't call all people from Africa and the Middle East "savages", mock children, and defend Nazis.

Everything you post revolves around skin color and gender. You're constantly going on tirades about those who do not have the same skin color as you or the same beliefs about gender roles as you.

I call lawless people savages. Just because the current topic is on this areas doesn’t make any difference. Antifa is also a group of savages.

My posts revolve around those topics because those are the topics discussed on this board. I participate in most threads, some more than others, since at times I read a thread and another poster has stated exactly what I was going to post so I let it breathe.

If you want me to post on other topics then make a thread that doesn’t involve skin color or gender.
(04-19-2018, 01:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I call lawless people savages.  Just because the current topic is on this areas doesn’t make any difference.  Antifa is also a group of savages.  

My posts revolve around those topics because those are the topics discussed on this board.   I participate in most threads, some more than others, since at times I read a thread and another poster has stated exactly what I was going to post so I let it breathe.  

If you want me to post on other topics then make a thread that doesn’t involve skin color or gender.

You create more threads here on those topics than anyone else. Just be open about who you are instead of putting on this charade. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-19-2018, 01:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You create more threads here on those topics than anyone else. Just be open about who you are instead of putting on this charade. 

I create threads based on the days news. I post on a wide variety of topics depending on what’s in the news. Just because you see the world via skin color and gender does not mean the rest of us do so as well.

I try and change it up with some world news but those threads seem to fall flat.
(04-19-2018, 01:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The GOP destroyed any claim that we needed an experienced President after excusing the shit show of an administration that we're experiencing. 

To be fair, the Dems kinda started us down the trail of inexperience with Obama. Wasn't he only a Senator or something for like 2 years? Granted, that's more experience than Trump, but then again, EVERY President has been inexperienced when it comes to being President. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-19-2018, 01:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, the Dems kinda started us down the trail of inexperience with Obama. Wasn't he only a Senator or something for like 2 years? Granted, that's more experience than Trump, but then again, EVERY President has been inexperienced when it comes to being President. 

US Senator for just about 2 months shy of 4 years, state senator for 7 years.

He was hardly close to being the least experienced President. Bush had just under 6 years of experience in office.

(04-19-2018, 01:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I create threads based on the days news.  I post on a wide variety of topics depending on what’s in the news.   Just because you see the world via skin color and gender does not mean the rest of us do so as well.  

I try and change it up with some world news but those threads seem to fall flat.

you create threads based on the narrative of an ultra conservative  entertainment site that cater to telling people that everyone else is race baiting and changing gender as they know it.

It's very sad.

(04-19-2018, 01:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: US Senator for just about 2 months shy of 4 years, state senator for 7 years.

He was hardly close to being the least experienced President. Bush had just under 6 years of experience in office.

I completely forgot Barack was a state senator.  Shocked

They say memory is the first thing to go ... especially if you have an extremely large penis.  Mellow
This seems like a good time to share this podcast again:

Revisionist History looks back at a variety of things and how they happened and how they shaped where we are and the we way we do things.

http://revisionisthistory.com/episodes/01-the-lady-vanishes

Quote:In the late 19th, a painting by a virtually unknown artist took England by storm: The Roll Call but after that brilliant first effort, the artist all but disappeared. Why?

The Lady Vanishes explores the world of art and politics to examines the strange phenomenon of the “token”—the outsider whose success serves not to alleviate discrimination but perpetuate it. If a country elects a female president, does that mean the door is now open for all women to follow? Or does that simply give the status quo the justification to close the door again?

I strongly suggest this episode, but the entire series is amazing.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-19-2018, 01:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: you create threads based on the narrative of an ultra conservative  entertainment site that cater to telling people that everyone else is race baiting and changing gender as they know it.

It's very sad.

So Conservative news site = entertainment Site

Leftist media = hard balanced News

Best part of daily wire is they do not hide their conservative commentary to the days news. The rest of the media hides their leftist slant to the news which is supposed to be taken as the balanced truth.

Sites and channels can slant all the wish. Just be up front with it is all I ask.
(04-19-2018, 06:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So Conservative news site = entertainment Site

Leftist media = hard balanced News

Best part of daily wire is they do not hide their conservative commentary to the days news.   The rest of the media hides their leftist slant to the news which is supposed to be taken as the balanced truth.  

Sites and channels can slant all the wish.  Just be up front with it is all I ask.

No, Breitbart and DailyWire are entertainment sites. 

There are a number great conservative news sites, you just don't use them. 

(04-19-2018, 07:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, Breitbart and DailyWire are entertainment sites. 

There are a number great conservative news sites, you just don't use them. 

Daily wire takes stories from all sources. They do not have original story content.

And your version of conservative is not actually conservative.
(04-19-2018, 08:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Daily wire takes stories from all sources.  They do not have original story content.  
Hence entertainment. They take stories off facebook and embellish them.

Quote:And your version of conservative is not actually conservative.

The Hill, the Economist, Reason, WJS, etc are conservative. They're just not alt right nor do they cater to white supremacism. You make these wild claims that anyone center left is "extreme" but it's because you're so far right that the "center" to you is Ted Cruz.

Found this amusing and figured this would be the best place for it:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/real-indian-running-against-sen-elizabeth-warren-sues-after-city-tells-him-to-stop-calling-her-fake-indian/ar-AAwgqEP?ocid=ientp
Quote:A self-described "real Indian" who is running against Mass. Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren is suing after city officials demanded he take down his signs calling her a "fake Indian."

The upstart independent Senate challenger, Shiva Ayyadurai, on Sunday filed a federal lawsuit alleging that the demand from the city of Cambridge violates his constitutional free speech rights, according to The Washington Times.

Since March 17, Ayyadurai's campaign bus has sported two identical signs picturing himself and a rendition of Warren wearing Indian attire. Emblazoned next to the images are the words: "Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-24-2018, 12:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Found this amusing and figured this would be the best place for it:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/real-indian-running-against-sen-elizabeth-warren-sues-after-city-tells-him-to-stop-calling-her-fake-indian/ar-AAwgqEP?ocid=ientp

"Amusing"?

I guess using the outdated term "indian" to try and make a "point" about Warren would be funny to some people.

Really gets to the heart of the policy differences.   Mellow
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.