Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flacco is a bum
I am watching the replay and before kickoff i hear that he's talking about he hates the bengals and his team is better and he shouldn't lose to them as if this is the 90s bengals. Some other nonsense about how he hates them even more than the Steelers. Flacco is a monster when he's hot, and he earned all the accolades when he won that SB but give me a f'n break. Other than the 1 year run he ain't done much of anything.

You can hate the Bengals all you want son, they will continue to whoop your ass.
WHODEY!
Reply/Quote
Bengals keep taking his best shots, and coming out on top.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Flacco=Eli Manning

Serviceable starter during regular season who have the ability to catch fire during the postseason and go on a tear, but are still prone to look like idiots every once in a while. In that middle tier of QBs.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 12:06 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Flacco=Eli Manning

Serviceable starter during regular season who have the ability to catch fire during the postseason and go on a tear, but are still prone to look like idiots every once in a while. In that middle tier of QBs.

Except Eli did it twice ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Ravens have beaten the Bengals.... what, once in the last six matchups?

After a while, maybe you are supposed to lose.  Especially when you're only offensive weapon is a senior citizen who can't keep from running his mouth despite the scoreboard.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 12:19 AM)Big Boss Wrote: The Ravens have beaten the Bengals.... what, once in the last six matchups?

After a while, maybe you are supposed to lose.  Especially when you're only offensive weapon is a senior citizen who can't keep from running his mouth despite the scoreboard.

To be fair, he couldn't even see the scoreboard and those Bengal kids would get off his lawn/field.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Calling Flaccid a bum might be a bit extreme. Their DB's, now those guys are bums.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You mean f***boys.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
A leader on a team is saying he hates a divisional rival and is trying to talk up his 0-2 team and try to get a win?!??!?!

OMG!?!?!!

Seriously, though, he's the best playoff QB in the last 5 seasons. Hate all you want, you'd much rather have him in January than Dalton.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 01:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Seriously, though, he's the best playoff QB in the last 5 seasons. Hate all you want, you'd much rather have him in January than Dalton.

I wonder how he's going to do this January.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 11:52 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I am watching the replay and before kickoff i hear that he's talking about he hates the bengals and his team is better and he shouldn't lose to them as if this is the 90s bengals. Some other nonsense about how he hates them even more than the Steelers. Flacco is a monster when he's hot, and he earned all the accolades when he won that SB but give me a f'n break. Other than the 1 year run he ain't done much of anything.  

You can hate the Bengals all you want son, they will continue to whoop your ass.
WHODEY!

My Flacco thread is way better than this one.  Cool

Are we gonna have to do a Flacco sub-forum here, like the Dalton sub-forum in JN?!  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 09:31 AM)6andcounting Wrote: To be fair, he couldn't even see the scoreboard and those Bengal kids would get off his lawn/field.

I'm not sure where you were going with this...but it missed like a Flacco 4th and 19 heave at the end of the game.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 01:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A leader on a team is saying he hates a divisional rival and is trying to talk up his 0-2 team and try to get a win?!??!?!

OMG!?!?!!

Seriously, though, he's the best playoff QB in the last 5 seasons. Hate all you want, you'd much rather have him in January than Dalton.

No thanks, cause i'd have to look at his ugly mug every week of the regular season. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 01:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A leader on a team is saying he hates a divisional rival and is trying to talk up his 0-2 team and try to get a win?!??!?!

OMG!?!?!!

Meh.....we'd rather BE THERE come January.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh.....we'd rather BE THERE come January.....

(09-29-2015, 01:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I wonder how he's going to do this January.

From the looks of how the defense is playing, he might be playing via Madden. Really not a good counter for his success compared to the rest of the league, though. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: From the looks of how the defense is playing, he might be playing via Madden. Really not a good counter for his success compared to the rest of the league, though. 

So since Rogers is 6-5 in playoffs.. would you rather have Flacco ?  I give him credit for playoff run but at same time you have to look at his overall regular season performance too.... so he is not elite but he not lower tier either.. i put him in the middle of the pack especially at this point in his career.  
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: From the looks of how the defense is playing, he might be playing via Madden. Really not a good counter for his success compared to the rest of the league, though. 
I wonder when Flacco plays Madden if he only averages 23.3 points a game and blames his defense for not keeping him in the game?
Reply/Quote

Current QBR's and league rank of the AFCN QB's...

3.Andy Dalton 121.0

7.Ben Roethlisberger 113.1

12..Johnny Manziel 99.7

17.Michael Vick 93.1

25..Josh McCown 83.2

26..Joe Flacco 82.2

Statistically, Flacco is the worst QB in the division so far this year, which matches right up with the Ravens being the worst team in the division so far this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 11:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: Current QBR's and league rank of the AFCN QB's...

3.Andy Dalton 121.0

7.Ben Roethlisberger 113.1

12..Johnny Manziel 99.7

17.Michael Vick 93.1

25..Josh McCown 83.2

26..Joe Flacco 82.2

Statistically, Flacco is the worst QB in the division so far this year, which matches right up with the Ravens being the worst team in the division so far this year.

Dalton is #2. If you got it from NFL.com, Clemens only has 6 attempts.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 11:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dalton is #2. If you got it from NFL.com, Clemens only has 6 attempts.

I included everyone because it's still early in the season, but the fact remains that Flacco has been the worst in the division so far.  Take away the two TD's the Raven's D has scored this year, and he's only leading his offense to just over 17.5 ppg, which isn't that great.
Reply/Quote