Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flavored Vodka
Flavored Vodka seems to be the new rage. The liquor store is starting to look more like a candy store.

Any of you try any of these out? I like lemon or lime in a vodka tonic, but I am afraid if I use a flavored vodka it will be to strong or syrupy.

I have even see "whipped cream" flavored vodka. WTF is up with that?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Flavored Vodka seems to be the new rage.  The liquor store is starting to look more like a candy store.

Any of you try any of these out?  I like lemon or lime in a vodka tonic, but I am afraid if I use a flavored vodka it will be to strong or syrupy.  

I have even see "whipped cream" flavored vodka.  WTF is up with that?

As a true alcoholic I'll anything atleast once. That being said the flavored vodka isn't too bad depending on the brand. Easier to go down if taking straight shots. And for the ladies it improves the taste of the "mixed" drinks. The whipped cream flavoer mixed with orange juice makes it taste like a creamsicle.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
hah, I actually have some of the whip cream. Goes good in oj. Its ok, but like anything that doesn't taste like alcohol, it can be a good way to drink way more than planned.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I find the flavored vodkas to be a bit weaker, thus leading to more consumption. That, combined with the extra sugar from the flavoring, a worse headache..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm not a fan other then tangerine Absolute. They are too sweet and girls my age will always try to mix a bunch of weird flavors up and make you drink it. Sick

The first time I tried one someone poured me a shot of vodka and when I went to take a phone call they switched mine with cupcake flavored vodka and I ended up doing a spit take in the middle of the kitchen. LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Flavored Vodka seems to be the new rage. The liquor store is starting to look more like a candy store.

Any of you try any of these out? I like lemon or lime in a vodka tonic, but I am afraid if I use a flavored vodka it will be to strong or syrupy.

I have even see "whipped cream" flavored vodka. WTF is up with that?

Birthday Cake!!!!!! lol

Yeah.. i usual mix my drinks with Rum over Vodka... (Captial Morgans Private Stash + 7up = Cream Soda..... (or the Captains Secret Soda as i called it) Havent really been into flavored booze since a friend and I drank a whole bottle of Ice 101..

^^^ That was a mistake.. i can barely stand mint anymore lol and its been 15+ years
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I find the flavored vodkas to be a bit weaker, thus leading to more consumption. That, combined with the extra sugar from the flavoring, a worse headache..

Jello shots where you cant taste the booze will get you every time Heck even when you can lol
Reply/Quote
Found a great one the other day, and I'm pretty sure it's brand new. It was vodka flavored. I didn't think they had that one yet.
Reply/Quote
The wife and I, mostly her as I prefer spiced rum. Will take decent plain Vodka and put it in flavored water. Pretty good actually.
Reply/Quote
Most of the flavored vodkas out there taste like shit.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Birthday cake rum much yummier than the vodka, as are most of the flavored rums.
Reply/Quote
anyone have a Malibu Mule with plum vodka yet?  Holy smokes!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote