Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foolio up to the same old narrative
(02-26-2020, 02:20 PM)Okeana Wrote:

They were both wrong.. She says  last playoff win was 1990. It was 1991. Then Cornflorio says their last playoff win was against the raiders when Bo got hurt. Wrong again they lost that game and beat Houston the game before that in the wildcard round 41-14.... MORONS!
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 03:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Correct.

These Stoolpitt fans don't want Burrow to come here, pick him and lets kick their ass for years to come!!! Smack Pitt Sux Joe

Typical steeler fan ignorance Whatever I swear, that entire fan base has an inferiority complex or some sort of processing issue. Not the sharpest tools in the shed, but tools nonetheless
Reply/Quote
A handful of goobers who would probably struggle to rake up the leaves in their yard talking about elite professional athletes like they can somehow relate is pretty laughable. Always has been in my eyes. I take their opinion like I would any normal fan of the game. They are not football experts by any means.
Reply/Quote
I usually ignore sports TV but this Doug Gotlieb guy keeps coming up in my Youtube suggested vids

I watched one of his about Burrow and was like how is this guy employed and respected? Dude said the Chargers won the Rivers Brees trade because the Chargers also got Nate Kaeding and Shawn Merriman.

I was like dude Brees has a ring F*** off
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 11:38 AM)Housh Wrote: I watched one of his about Burrow and was like how is this guy employed and respected? Dude said the Chargers won the Rivers Brees traden.

Wow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Florio just interviewed Chase Young and he was talking up how Chase should be the overall #1 and how he should really be selling himself to the Bengals. So apparently it is ok for Chase Young to go to the Bengals but not Joe Burrow

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 12:01 PM)pally Wrote: Florio just interviewed Chase Young and he was talking up how Chase should be the overall #1 and how he should really be selling himself to the Bengals. So apparently it is ok for Chase Young to go to the Bengals but not Joe Burrow

Now that it’s clear Burrow will be a Bengal, they’re all changing the narrative all of a sudden. Apparently Cowturd is questioning if Burrow is really even that good now...LMAO
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 11:33 PM)Tony Wrote: They were both wrong.. She says  last playoff win was 1990. It was 1991. Then Cornflorio says their last playoff win was against the raiders when Bo got hurt. Wrong again they lost that game and beat Houston the game before that in the wildcard round 41-14.... MORONS!

These guys get paid to get history wrong lol

(02-27-2020, 01:06 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Typical steeler fan ignorance Whatever I swear, that entire fan base has an inferiority complex or some sort of processing issue. Not the sharpest tools in the shed, but tools nonetheless

Yes sir, dumber than a bag of rubber hammers.

(02-27-2020, 07:37 AM)bengaloo Wrote: A handful of goobers who would probably struggle to rake up the leaves in their yard talking about elite professional athletes like they can somehow relate is pretty laughable. Always has been in my eyes. I take their opinion like I would any normal fan of the game. They are not football experts by any means.

Have to laugh, only way to stay sane lol

(02-27-2020, 11:38 AM)Housh Wrote: I usually ignore sports TV but this Doug Gotlieb guy keeps coming up in my Youtube suggested vids

I watched one of his about Burrow and was like how is this guy employed and respected? Dude said the Chargers won the Rivers Brees trade because the Chargers also got Nate Kaeding and Shawn Merriman.

I like Rivers but Brees might be right up there with Brady as far as GOAT.

The numbers back it up and as you say so does the ring.

That Gotlieb dude lowers our IQ.

(02-27-2020, 12:01 PM)pally Wrote: Florio just interviewed Chase Young and he was talking up how Chase should be the overall #1 and how he should really be selling himself to the Bengals.  So apparently it is ok for Chase Young to go to the Bengals but not Joe Burrow

They really don't want us to get Burrow man, he he  Smirk 

(02-27-2020, 12:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now that it’s clear Burrow will be a Bengal, they’re all changing the narrative all of a sudden. Apparently Cowturd is questioning if Burrow is really even that good now...LMAO

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Florio, Cowherd and Whitlock have been the most comical about the whole Burrow-Bengals thing. They chose to go completely over the top, and now they're kind of stuck there. It's funny and sad to see them trying desperately to keep their narratives going.

Then there are others like Patrick, Eisen and Greenie, who decided to jump on that hot take / drama train as well, and have just really embarrassed themselves because of it. 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 11:15 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Florio can go fly to Mexico and drink a gallon of there river water and suffer montezumas revenge

Florio is montezumas revenge.... Whatever
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 03:40 PM)The Clapp Wrote: Florio is montezumas revenge.... Whatever

He deserves the Clapp lol
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 03:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Florio, Cowherd and Whitlock have been the most comical about the whole Burrow-Bengals thing. They chose to go completely over the top, and now they're kind of stuck there. It's funny and sad to see them trying desperately to keep their narratives going.

Then there are others like Patrick, Eisen and Greenie, who decided to jump on that hot take / drama train as well, and have just really embarrassed themselves because of it. 
I dont much care for any of them but at least cowherd has a segment about being right or wrong about his crap. I'll give him that much st least
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 11:33 PM)Tony Wrote: They were both wrong.. She says  last playoff win was 1990. It was 1991. Then Cornflorio says their last playoff win was against the raiders when Bo got hurt. Wrong again they lost that game and beat Houston the game before that in the wildcard round 41-14.... MORONS!

Man, I can't wait to tell some of my Non-Bengals fans what a loser Florio is for not remembering when our awful franchise last won a playoff game 30 years ago. It will be such a hoot!
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 03:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Florio, Cowherd and Whitlock have been the most comical about the whole Burrow-Bengals thing. They chose to go completely over the top, and now they're kind of stuck there. It's funny and sad to see them trying desperately to keep their narratives going.

Guys, the national media doesn't really care about us. They really don't. I don't know why some of you are looking for attention from them.  Are we somehow the victims of our franchise being awful?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 09:54 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Guys, the national media doesn't really care about us. They really don't. I don't know why some of you are looking for attention from them.  Are we somehow the victims of our franchise being awful?

Bs. We’re the bad guys to them, and it’s been like that for years. First with all the off the field issues/arrests, then Burfict beating up on the league darlings in Pittsburgh, etc. They love to hate us.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 09:52 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Man, I can't wait to tell some of my Non-Bengals fans what a loser Florio is for not remembering when our awful franchise last won a playoff game 30 years ago. It will be such a hoot!

They were both still wrong, so what is your point? Why should we take anything they say seriously when both of them got wrong the one thing they used as a point to drive their opinion home...
Reply/Quote
I thought Dan Patrick was a Bengals fan?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 10:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I thought Dan Patrick was a Bengals fan?

He’s from Ohio, and he maybe has claimed to be a Bengals fan in the past, but he does nothing but shit on us non-stop.

I have no respect for fair weather fans like that. At least guys like Nick Lachey and Woody Harrelson admit to being fans even when we suck.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 11:38 AM)Housh Wrote: I usually ignore sports TV but this Doug Gotlieb guy keeps coming up in my Youtube suggested vids

The Chargers lost the moment they drafted Rivers. In hindsight, they could've used that pick on Larry Fitzgerald and had Drew Brees throwing to him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 10:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I thought Dan Patrick was a Bengals fan?

He's sorta/kinda one and understands Cincinnati sports more than most national media guys. 
Reply/Quote