Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all the Bengals fans who are euphoric over the Steelers loss
(02-01-2016, 07:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: Strong for a first post.....lol.

And only post!

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

And you got him his first rep too.
Reply/Quote

Meh - I thought it was a little lazy.  Any time someone's response consists of a generic insult (and nothing else), it's probably because they weren't clever enough to come up with something good.  

Seriously ... If you were engaged in an in-person face to face smack battle, 'Oh yeah, well you're an inbred сocksuсker!' would come off as the retort of an insecure thirteen year old.  It's the smack equivalent of a punt.  
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 12:05 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Meh - I thought it was a little lazy.  Any time someone's response consists of a generic insult (and nothing else), it's probably because they weren't clever enough to come up with something good.  

Seriously ... If you were engaged in an in-person face to face smack battle, 'Oh yeah, well you're an inbred сocksuсker!' would come off as the retort of an insecure thirteen year old.  It's the smack equivalent of a safety.  

Fixed that for you.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 12:05 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Meh - I thought it was a little lazy.  Any time someone's response consists of a generic insult (and nothing else), it's probably because they weren't clever enough to come up with something good.  

Seriously ... If you were engaged in an in-person face to face smack battle, 'Oh yeah, well you're an inbred сocksuсker!' would come off as the retort of an insecure thirteen year old.  It's the smack equivalent of a punt.  

Those two insults don't even fit together. He just threw them together and thought it made him clever.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 12:51 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Fixed that for you.

You'd award points for that effort? I wouldn't.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: You are not NEAR as happy as the Bengals players who are happy another team did the job they could not.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/17/10784078/bengals-steelers-playoffs-twitter-nfl-oh-snap
[Image: 011716a.jpg]
[Image: 011716b.jpg]
[Image: 011716c.jpg]

Rock On

Trust us not one fan in the other 31 fan bases care what steeler fans think(if thats a possibility) about anything.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2016, 11:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  You'd award points for that effort? I wouldn't.

correct...you award points to the other person... Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote