Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
For the love of God
(09-29-2021, 10:12 AM)PhilHos Wrote: There is no 'S' in Burrow

'Carman' is spelled with an 'A'

And, if we could add these 2 things to the list of bannable offenses (like referring to McPherson as "Legs Benedict") that would be great.

Carry on.

But is the Joe Burreaux alternative spelling still acceptable?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't understand why spelling Joe Borough is so hard people.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:25 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: That #8 Burrows...

no space after hyphen... S'ua-Filo >S'ua- Filo

I have a friend with this name. I still don't know how he spells it. But once ZT wins in the playoffs then people will remember his name.

You'd better capitalize that M in Ja'Marr every time. I've got my eye on you my friend.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

And, if we could add these 2 things to the list of bannable offenses (like referring to McPherson as "Legs Benedict") that would be great.

Carry on.

who gives a shit... do i spell that with more than one T... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: But is the Joe Burreaux alternative spelling still acceptable?

Yes.

(09-29-2021, 12:50 PM)Earendil Wrote: I don't understand why spelling Joe Borough is so hard people.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... :angry:

(09-29-2021, 12:51 PM)jason Wrote: You'd better capitalize that M in Ja'Marr every time. I've got my eye on you my friend.

As do I. As. Do. I. 

(09-29-2021, 01:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: who gives a shit... do i spell that with more than one T... Hilarious

You forgot the 'E'. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I <3 Burrowses
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 03:00 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I <3 Burrowses

And he loves you, too Big Buss. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I think complaining about minor spelling errors/typos/autocorrects on an online message board should be a bannable offense.

Also if it upsets you guys so much I may have to start doing it on purpose:)
Reply/Quote

Carry on.

What about baby Jesus?

Why not for the love of god and baby Jesus!!
Reply/Quote
Who cares? LET'S GO CINNCINATI BENGLAS!!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 01:01 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: who gives a shit... do i spell that with more than one T... Hilarious

YES, That requires 2 T's 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: YES, That requires 2 T's 

Bet ya $10 he doesn't get it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 03:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I think complaining about minor spelling errors/typos/autocorrects on an online message board should be a bannable offense.

Also if it upsets you guys so much I may have to start doing it on purpose:)

Your MOM is a bannable offense. Mellow

(09-29-2021, 03:25 PM)GodFather Wrote: What about baby Jesus?

Why not for the love of god and baby Jesus!!

Because - get this - Jesus (ready to have you're [Ninja] mind blown?) - yes, even baby Jesus - Jesus IS God. 

Mellow

(09-29-2021, 03:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Who cares? LET'S GO CINNCINATI BENGLAS!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Joe Burrow's parents care. They didn't have sex just so you could misspell (mispell? mizpelll?) the product of their horizontal tango.

(09-29-2021, 03:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bet ya $10 he doesn't get it. 

Right on, rfeulk34s!! Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Mr. and Mrs. Joe Burrow's parents care. They didn't have sex just so you could misspell (mispell? mizpelll?) the product of their horizontal tango.

Right on, rfeulk34s!! Mellow

I have it on good authority that they did it standing up when he was conceived. It's how the best QBs are made. 

Hmm. PhilHose. 

Is that what Mrs. PhilHos gets?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
These are relatively new players.

What concerns me more is seeing people misspell legends like Corey "Dillion" and "Chris Collingsworth".

That's been going on for years, and hardly anyone bats an eye.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 04:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I have it on good authority that they did it standing up when he was conceived. It's how the best QBs are made. 

Hmm. PhilHose. 

Is that what Mrs. PhilHos gets?

It's more like PhilTrunk but that doesn't quite roll off the tongue just like ... you know ,what, I think you know where I'm going with this.

(09-29-2021, 05:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: These are relatively new players.

What concerns me more is seeing people misspell legends like Corey "Dillion" and "Chris Collingsworth".

That's been going on for years, and hardly anyone bats an eye.

It's a shame, Shake n Brake; truly a shame. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Carry on.

Sorry.  Legs Benedict is my new favorite player.  It stays!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Sorry.  Legs Benedict is my new favorite player.  It stays!

Listen here, Tigers Taath, he can be your favorite player, but the NAME needs to go. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Listen here, Tigers Taath, he can be your favorite player, but the NAME needs to go. 

It's my belief that faulk's poll was stolen.  Legs is my kicker.  Until it goes in the CoC, get used to it!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 05:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's my belief that faulk's poll was stolen.  Legs is my kicker.  Until it goes in the CoC, get used to it!

*snicker* You said "CoC". Smirk
Reply/Quote