Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
For those of you who think the Bengals are victims
And that there are League wide conspiracies at play.

That the poor, 25 year no playoff win, franchise is being victimized and colluded against....

How do you explain that if Nug had just made a FG, we would have had a bye

And 2. Had hill just held onto ball, we would have played on Saturday vs NE?

Is the NFL rigged? Are the players complicit too?

Or does the NFL incfluece plays in real time during a game?

Are all game winning plays just scripted like WWF?

Lol
Reply/Quote
I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Anyone got any cat pictures?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:13 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: And that there are League wide conspiracies at play.

That the poor,  25 year no playoff win,  franchise is being victimized and colluded against....

And 2.  Had hill just held onto ball, we would have played on Saturday vs NE?

Lol
I don't.  2. Not necessarily. Yes. No. Yes. Yes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dammit to Hell...  I finally respond to his nonsense, and he's banned before I even finish?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:32 PM)v Wrote: Dammit to Hell...  I finally respond to his nonsense, and he's banned before I even finish?

He's banned? I can't see his posts but I can see this. He'll be back with a new name and it'll be pretty obvious it's him. Take it to the bank.

Reply/Quote
Just wow, what a nut job!  As disappointed as I am about our last game, I would never invest my valuable time to make up user IDs to troll other boards.

Now I feel accountable for the damage done by our Bengals football team.  We should pitch in and hire a shrink for the poor Steeler fans who can't get the Bengals out of their heads.  So sad.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:13 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: And that there are League wide conspiracies at play.

That the poor,  25 year no playoff win,  franchise is being victimized and colluded against....

And 2.  Had hill just held onto ball, we would have played on Saturday vs NE?

Lol

Who are you,  really? Bill Cowher? Joey Porter? Hines Ward? Kordell Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Got ya!
Reply/Quote
Conspiracies exist and theories exist.. That's all I'm saying..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:38 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: He's banned? I can't see his posts but I can see this. He'll be back with a new name and it'll be pretty obvious it's him. Take it to the bank.
Yep.  He wasn't when I started to reply.  My post is all of 8 words long.  He was gone before I finished.  They were swift about it.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
what did he do to get banned?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:39 PM)Utts Wrote: what did he do to get banned?

his objective was to create a hostile place within this forum and was always  being a jerk.. acting like a Bengals fan but with continued cheap shots.. I do believe he ever put a semi positive comment ,post or thread,

It is one thing debating a issue or concern as Bengals fans.. it is another just trying to be a jerk and create such a negative atmosphere it makes creates this forum to be something it was not meant to be.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 05:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Anyone got any cat pictures?

[Image: cute+cat+pictures+%288%29.jpg]
[Image: cute+kittens+pics+1.jpg]

Better?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: cute+cat+pictures+%288%29.jpg]
[Image: cute+kittens+pics+1.jpg]

Better?

[Image: tumblr_inline_nw3arnuLRj1tnu4nf_500.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Thank you for banning him/her/it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Now that the OP is banned, I wonder what his new screen name will be
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 03:31 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Now that the OP is banned, I wonder what his new screen name will be

Bengirlsmasher?  Mellow

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:39 PM)Utts Wrote: what did he do to get banned?

He's too ugly for these here parts.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Thank you for banning him/her/it.

Clapping
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 03:31 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Now that the OP is banned, I wonder what his new screen name will be

Loser4Life
Reply/Quote
Anyone who thinks the NFL is 100% scripted just needs to look at what Arizona did last week to advance to the NFC Championship game. If it was fully scripted, GB would have won that game in OT.

With that said, it does seem that some teams don't have to play 100% all the time to win games. Ultimately, referees are not 100% consistent...part of that probably has to do with the fact they are human. They make mistakes (intentional or not).

It's impossible to get 100% fair and accurate officiating.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote