Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those of you worried about Thursday...
I just want to see them overcome the big stage game struggle and win at least half of them this year, but, regardless, don't lay an egg. Hoping the mental toughness, we have seen so far this year, will pull them through.
Reply/Quote
I am eager to see John Manziel's improvement this Thursday night.

You really can't lay an egg when you could dump it to Eifert and Gio in the middle of the field all day. I don't understand how Dalton could get another 2QBR doing that. No team can stop that for 5 yard+ gains all day.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's the AFC North and the division games are usually tough. The Browns would love nothing more then to be the first team to get a win against us this is pretty much their Superbowl so I doubt it will be a cake walk. Manziel looks somewhat like a football player this year so he could surprise people.

The Bengals are the hands down better team though and should win.
Reply/Quote
That Dre pick was money coverage... Dre hung back just enough to fool JF into throwing it, then sped up to make the pick. I hope we see a lot of that tomorrow night.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:38 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: It's the AFC North and the division games are usually tough. The Browns would love nothing more then to be the first team to get a win against us this is pretty much their Superbowl so I doubt it will be a cake walk. Manziel looks somewhat like a football player this year so he could surprise people.

The Bengals are the hands down better team though and should win.

with no secondary to speak of for this game... Dalton should light them up on the back end if protection holds up
Reply/Quote