Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengal Ahmad Brooks indicted
Per multiple news sources, Ahmad Brooks has been indicted for misdemeanor sexual battery along with currently unemployed Ray McDonald (rape). This stems from the Decemeber incident that led to the 49er's releasing McDonald. Brooks faces up to 6 months in prison. What this means for him playing this year has yet to be seen but based on other recent events it probably means he won't play.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Meh, another team's headache...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
F***ing animal.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
good riddance
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Been with the Niners what 4-5 seasons now and we're trying to tie him to the Bengals because he's caught up in some legal stuff.... Bush league my friend.
Reply/Quote
Clearly we cut him because of his character.

Mellow

Seriously though, should be "current 49er." The guy wasn't here long enough to amount to much more than saying "he was drafted by the Bengals." He will be known as a 49er, for better or worse, as that's where his career has been. Not the season and one game that started it, but the six since then.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 02:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Clearly we cut him because of his character.

Mellow

Seriously though, should be "current 49er." The guy wasn't here long enough to amount to much more than saying "he was drafted by the Bengals." He will be known as a 49er, for better or worse, as that's where his career has been. Not the season and one game that started it, but the six since then.

Why don't people get it? We have a hard enough time getting rid of the stigma from the 2000's and crap like this doesn't help. Brooks hasn't been a Bengal for a long time. He got in trouble as a 49er so label him accordingly. 13 freaking games he played with this team.. 13! Just stop it.
Reply/Quote